Pussy = Extra pocket?

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
aloofman said:
"The Ski Lift" episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm featured a suspicion that a woman might have smuggled a baseball with hers. :tongue:
And, if I recall, a cell phone... didn't the episode end with her 'ringing'? :eek:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've never iinserted one, but I have used a cellphone as a vibrator before. :biggrin1: i'd get a text message that would say "Put your phone on vibrate and on your clit" and then he'd call me five or six times. <3

WHAT a sweetheart.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It makes for a great trash bin.

I was six or seven, chewing a monster-sized wad of bubble gum and bored out of my skull, so I decided it was time to do some *ahem* exploring down below. Like you do.

For some ungodly reason, I thought it might be fun to lie on my back, take the wad of gum, drop in my "pocket", and stand up to see if it would fall out. It didn't fall out right away and I went ape. Ran around the house, jumped up and down a hundred times, and finally sat down in despair wondering what I had done to myself. Would I have to go to the doctor? This meant I would have to tell Mom and Dad, too.

Half and hour later, the gum fell out, making my undies sticky, but I was relieved.

I can't believe I wrote that but it seemed fitting in this thread.:biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
It makes for a great trash bin.

I was six or seven, chewing a monster-sized wad of bubble gum and bored out of my skull, so I decided it was time to do some *ahem* exploring down below. Like you do.

For some ungodly reason, I thought it might be fun to lie on my back, take the wad of gum, drop in my "pocket", and stand up to see if it would fall out. It didn't fall out right away and I went ape. Ran around the house, jumped up and down a hundred times, and finally sat down in despair wondering what I had done to myself. Would I have to go to the doctor? This meant I would have to tell Mom and Dad, too.

Half and hour later, the gum fell out, making my undies sticky, but I was relieved.

I can't believe I wrote that but it seemed fitting in this thread.:biggrin1:

What a sensational funniest innocent thing !!! Wow...very adventurous for sure...

Oh MB you are cute!:tongue:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
horribleperson said:
a cup to collect blood when you're on your period so you can have clean sex?????

now thats some crazy shit right there

Are you talking about the instead? I can't imagine having sex while using one. They are more expensive than condoms. I think it's be near impossible to be average size and not cause it to spill its contents. I also think sex would contaminate it. Not the best idea.

And Ladies, I'm still a little confused about diaphragms, even afer looking at illustrations. Do any of you know where it goes? (I sure as heck don't!) Is it in front of, or below the cervix? I'm stumped.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I did let a guy fuck me with a banana, it looks good but not very enjoyable ..quite aweful actually.

A cucumber, Not bad but dosent heat up enough to be any good.

A bottle of Galliano sambuca which is one of my fav things to use. It lacks in girth but gets great depth.

Any a few other random things..

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
And Ladies, I'm still a little confused about diaphragms, even afer looking at illustrations. Do any of you know where it goes? (I sure as heck don't!) Is it in front of, or below the cervix? I'm stumped.

I've never..used one, but it's my understanding that they just cover the whole cervix in there.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BronxBombshell said:
the cervix descends into the vaginal canal in a sort of hemisphere/cone shape.

the diaphragm is a (big) hemisphere, and it is typically filled with spermicide and covers the cervix big-time. like a big "eardrum" between the outside and the inside. similar but less effective is the cervical cap, much smaller and sits right on the cervix like a little hat.

I've never been able to use either, though, or Insteads or Keepers. I still use regular sized tampons after having a baby vaginally, and I just can't cram anything in there that isn't tapered/cock shaped.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sares said:
the cervix descends into the vaginal canal in a sort of hemisphere/cone shape.

the diaphragm is a (big) hemisphere, and it is typically filled with spermicide and covers the cervix big-time. like a big "eardrum" between the outside and the inside. similar but less effective is the cervical cap, much smaller and sits right on the cervix like a little hat.

I've never been able to use either, though, or Insteads or Keepers. I still use regular sized tampons after having a baby vaginally, and I just can't cram anything in there that isn't tapered/cock shaped.
Great info, Sares. Bronx, the outer rim of the diaphragm is kinda springy and "oversized." You fold it and insert it, and once in, it sorta pulls itself up against the cervical wall. It's really hard to describe in words, not much easier in 2-D diagrams. You just almost have to see it in action, or a 3-D representation or animation.

IsTHATReal

Just Browsing
Media
Oh...oh... I have a good one... I once stuck...*looks down and all around*...crap, I got nothing...*walks away toe kicking the ground*.

Oh, wait, I got one... about an ex and I... she had a interest in the ladies marital aide items and happened one day on the "remote control vibrating bullet" - appartently it peeked her interest as she bought one... which showed up a couple days later via UPS.

Now the fun and fuuny part... you must first understand that she was extremely sensitive "down there" and so a little went a long way... I am a guy that likes size, power, and well anthing with some torq to it... hehe... sforza all the way... and I love all gear and stuff... so a remote control was now just to interesting to walk away from... anyway... she and decided she wanted to try this thing out... which became clear when she said "ok I'm all set, here" *handing me the remote* (side note - no man should ever have a remote for a girl...it's too much temptation to do evil in the world*...

... and it had a level wheel on it with pretty numbers that went to "10" which is also not good, because "10" is a number that men apparently like alot, much mor then "1" or "2" or "5"... "10" becomes imbeded in the frontal cortex of a guy until he gets whatever it is to "10" and keeps it there...

...so, I have this remote, she wants me to be an accomplice to this... so I know she can't turn me in with self incrimination... sooooo.... off the the mall we go, since she decided that she wanted the "unexpected pleasure of subtle love notes from me in the form of little love zaps... which I was all to curious to see the result of...

...the first one was at VS... she was in there and I was outside on a bench, minding her purse since she needed both hands free to gather up all the panties and bras necessary to declair a successful underwear foraging expedition... I think she must have had about 20 items in hand, when I remembered the little remote... and suddenly... there was the devil on my right shoulder... oh not good... ok, VERY good...I instantly wheeled it to the "10"... hehehe...

*intermission*

...Um... I don't think I could do justice to the way in which that came off as I saw it in real time with words, but I will try to get the basics down. One she seemed to leap sideways about a meter, while doing a hail Mary kind of thing within a shower of panties and bras falling like leaves around her. With the main display thing being kind of round and in the middle of the store, it was almost like some high priestess doing a ritual at some ancient altar with a congregation of people all around staring in amazement!... "10" is apparently a very cool setting, much as I though it would be... LOL... atleast until later...which is another story of how as man I lost my remote control access... :mad: