Pussy Farting

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Several years (30 or so) ago it happened to me and my wife. I was clueless, she being the sexually comfortable woman said don't worry it was my pussy. Now it's a common occurence when we're together, we just keep going at it.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Queefing is normal for some people but it sounds like you're pushing air into her. That can cause problems, young sir.

D_Bitch McConnell

Experimental Member
Media
My gf gets this all the time. She gets so wet it pours out and leaves the bed soaking. As a result she makes this noise all the time, every time she moves etc. I don't really take any notice of it, at least it shows she's really enjoying herself!

WHB

This means the bitch has to douche or should before getting stuffed!

gambitcard333

Just Browsing
Media
You know, if she can queef on command, she can actually give you quite a bit of pleasure if done right. That means she can suck you in and push you out. Sometimes even do 'the wave' which is amazing. Don't knock it.

Maruli

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This bothers me too!
It happens all the time, and I hate it because it makes me laugh.
I feel like it ruins the mood sometimes.
Most of the time, though, I can feel it about to happen. Sometimes, I can just push the air out beforehand without the farty noise.

ben_guigan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Happens to me and my girlfriend a lot. We've learnt to laugh at it, except that time she was on her period and farted blood. Now that was fucked.