Pussy in playboy

shel5210

Just Browsing
Media
is it just me or does playboy only choose models with small labias. I cannot think of a single model with big pussy lips. Any ideas?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hef is a closet pedophile who has done more to ruin the public's concept of what is a pretty woman than just about anyone in history.

He is clearly anti-vajayjay and airburushes all of his model's poony pots to resemble something that you could easily find on the playground.

Plastic surgery and lip-less clams have always been the mainstay of the modern Playboy.

Something tells me that Hef has never seen an issue of "LIPS" and must hate when flowers bloom in the Spring. He probably wants to trim the petals so that they appear "younger". :tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was more of a Hustler man myself. Interesting tit bit about Playboy. Back in the 80's they released a few issues in braille in Japan. I wonder what the centerfold looked like?

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The thought of 84 year-old Hefner makes me simultaneously smile and groan. Recently asked if he was going monogamous after losing the twins and three other supposed girlfriends, Hefner replied "I think I'm scheduled to have more girlfriends." Evan as the once mighty Playboy empire crumbles, PEI maintains the facade that Hugh M. Hefner is a dashing, virile womanizer. :rolleyes:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The thought of 84 year-old Hefner makes me simultaneously smile and groan. Recently asked if he was going monogamous after losing the twins and three other supposed girlfriends, Hefner replied "I think I'm scheduled to have more girlfriends." Evan as the once mighty Playboy empire crumbles, PEI maintains the facade that Hugh M. Hefner is a dashing, virile womanizer. :rolleyes:

I agree. Playboy is a creaking anachronism in the internet age. I honestly never expected it to recover from the one-two punches delivered by Gooch and Flynt back in the late 70s.

Hef is a fitting figurehead for Playboy: both should have been retired fifteen or twenty years ago.