Pussy in playboy

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by shel5210, Jun 7, 2010.

1. shel5210

shel5210 New Member

is it just me or does playboy only choose models with small labias. I cannot think of a single model with big pussy lips. Any ideas?

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

It's always been the standard with playboy, tiny and neat. It's what HEF likes. It's oldschool. I'm sure other magazines out there appeal to the larger labia loving men.

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

It's one of the original simple beautiful women mag, without being over the top explicit, like 99% of the other mags do today.

4. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hef is a closet pedophile who has done more to ruin the public's concept of what is a pretty woman than just about anyone in history.

He is clearly anti-vajayjay and airburushes all of his model's poony pots to resemble something that you could easily find on the playground.

Plastic surgery and lip-less clams have always been the mainstay of the modern Playboy.

Something tells me that Hef has never seen an issue of "LIPS" and must hate when flowers bloom in the Spring. He probably wants to trim the petals so that they appear "younger". :tongue:

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I was more of a Hustler man myself. Interesting tit bit about Playboy. Back in the 80's they released a few issues in braille in Japan. I wonder what the centerfold looked like?

6. babl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  7. thirteenbyseven

Gold Member

The thought of 84 year-old Hefner makes me simultaneously smile and groan. Recently asked if he was going monogamous after losing the twins and three other supposed girlfriends, Hefner replied "I think I'm scheduled to have more girlfriends." Evan as the once mighty Playboy empire crumbles, PEI maintains the facade that Hugh M. Hefner is a dashing, virile womanizer. :rolleyes:

8. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

There is nothing wrong with liking or being turned on by a "lipless" clam. I happen to own one of those and there is nothing wrong with being lippy or lipless. Just find a venue that offers what you like.

9. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, You know everyone loves your yum yum punani. It was and will always continue to be a big hit. :biggrin1:

10. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

You're a darling ;)

11. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree. Playboy is a creaking anachronism in the internet age. I honestly never expected it to recover from the one-two punches delivered by Gooch and Flynt back in the late 70s.

Hef is a fitting figurehead for Playboy: both should have been retired fifteen or twenty years ago.

12. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted