Pussy lure?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Single straight men...

...do you go out with gay mates because you know you can score and hook up with the women that your gay mates attract in bars but aren't actually interested in?

Do you have a gay mate who's your pussy lure?

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Something sort of like that 'worked' for me once. In college, one of my best guy friends was in the process of figuring out he was gay, and dealing with all that comes with that. in the process, he told his semi-long-term girlfriend, who was actually sort of upset that maybe she'd 'caused' my friend to 'switch teams.' I also knew her pretty well, through my friend. And it ended up that as their relationship ended, I was in the perfect place at the perfect time, and she and I ended up having sex (at first secretly b/c we thought it would cause our mutual becoming-gay (boy)friend to become even more weirded out). In the end, though, we fessed up to each other, and it ended up fine. She and I even hung out a few times (double dated?) with my friend and one or another of the guys he started seeing once he was more or less officially out. Some of our little group conversations about sex/relationships ended up being pretty funny, interesting, and on some level, even sort of a turn on (for me). A little weird, maybe, but it was a good experience.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Single straight men...

...do you go out with gay mates because you know you can score and hook up with the women that your gay mates attract in bars but aren't actually interested in? Do you have a gay mate who's your pussy lure?
:lmao: I have never heard of this! Did you make that 'pussy lure' thing up? :rofl: I have heard of straight men having a wingman to assist his friend in hooking up, but I have never heard of this man being gay. :confused:

Not for nothing, but if I see 2 men in a straight bar and one appears to be gay, I would probably assume the "straight acting" one was gay as well. I don't see a gay wingman as a bonus. :redface: Sorry.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
:lmao: I have never heard of this! Did you make that 'pussy lure' thing up? :rofl: I have heard of straight men having a wingman to assist his friend in hooking up, but I have never heard of this man being gay. :confused:

Not for nothing, but if I see 2 men in a straight bar and one appears to be gay, I would probably assume the "straight acting" one was gay as well. I don't see a gay wingman as a bonus. :redface: Sorry.

I think I did, I dunno, I've not heard of the term myself until I thought about it. It stems from a friendship I have with a straight guy. I don't act camp and am not overtly gay and in a way, kinda enjoy chatting to women in an ice breaking way in bars and things... mainly because I know nothings going to happen, even if I was straight, lol.

Anyway, my friend is always kinda straight in there where I left off if I go to the bar or the loo or something, he is a bit of a hound. I'm just thinking about it today and I think he's kinda benefiting by going out drinking with me, lol.

I think, I've become his pussy lure.

Can't be the only... please?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I did, I dunno, I've not heard of the term myself until I thought about it. It stems from a friendship I have with a straight guy. I don't act camp and am not overtly gay and in a way, kinda enjoy chatting to women in an ice breaking way in bars and things... mainly because I know nothings going to happen, even if I was straight, lol.

Anyway, my friend is always kinda straight in there where I left off if I go to the bar or the loo or something, he is a bit of a hound. I'm just thinking about it today and I think he's kinda benefiting by going out drinking with me, lol.

I think, I've become his pussy lure.

Can't be the only... please?
Pussy lure just sounds weird to my ear. :redface: I think that regardless of your sexual preference you are what we Americans call a wingman.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Pussy lure just sounds weird to my ear. :redface: I think that regardless of your sexual preference you are what we Americans call a wingman.

No, I don't think so.

That reads more like a mutual straight masculine thing.

He certainly doesn't need any assistance from me, he's quite an assertive red blooded male. I just seem to act like ground bait to women in bars... I don't come off as gay, perhaps even approachable... I do have a certain pupish charm, lol.

But as women get warmed up from conversation with me, he steps in and hooks the curious fish I'm thinking.

Perhaps too many fishing analogies, sorry, lol.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A wingman is someone who assists you in getting the pussy and genuinely wants to see you get laid. I've had wingmen before and have been the wingman.

Pup, maybe if you had used the term "pussy bait", it might be more accurate.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A wingman is someone who assists you in getting the pussy and genuinely wants to see you get laid. I've had wingmen before and have been the wingman.

Pup, maybe if you had used the term "pussy bait", it might be more accurate.
Bait, lure it all sounds like fish to me. :thumbsdown2: