Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone had any experiences with this? I heard my best friend who used one say that she is ultra sensitive to sex after being pumped?!!! Ladies do you agree with this?

My question to the guys : do you really prefer larger lips on a woman? and would a pumped up pussy interest you during sex if your significant wants to try it?

eFukt - Pussy Pumping

cheers
deb

D

deleted59389

Deb - yeah, this is great !- you have to start slow, of course, but lab and clit sensitivity go way up. It really doesn't even take that much pumping to unhood and swell the clit. I use a 10x6 stragiht tube (unpumped 9x6) andhave had mutual pumping sessions with GFs that were into it. Between a pumped cock and a a pumped pussy you get pretty hard, fast-several orgasms.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There have been a couple of threads recently which touched on whether men like big or small lips, strangely one thread came out in favour of small and neat the other in favour of big and meaty. I've pumped my clit but not my pussy, once pumped my clit which is already sensitive is supersensitive, stays pumped up for about an hour, and I intend buying a pussy pump, I find a pumped pussy nasty yet erotic to look at.

ponderous

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I love large lips, especially minora. I know some women hate them, for either cosmetic reasons or for comfort.

I find larger labia very sexy and they turn me on heaps. I loooove to suck large labia minora, its such a turn on for both parties.

I have seen the pussy pump before, when done to the extreme that pussies can look sore and nasty! I wonder what health risks are associated?

Oh, Hi everyone BTW! :)

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
For some reason I get REALLY turned on by the sight of those over inflated, pussy pumped lips - it must awaken the primate in me!:3822733875wackit:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow. Hmmm. Yeah? Wow.

I've never seen anything like that. How does it feel for the woman? Is it a way to intensify a sexual encounter?

I don't find the look attractive. However, if it has sexual benefits for the woman, I could go for it; otherwise, no way.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

So Nina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This Video is awesome, I used one, but I was not so swollen at all. Your lips are more sensitive, but intercourse just hurts, it is something for petting or oral.