pussy size insecurity

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by saphire, Aug 14, 2010.

1. saphire

saphire New Member

Albums:
    I often feel I have a big pussy and want to be virgin again! I want to satisfy man I was doing but don't seem like I do! He never around. I may see him 4-5 times year. He is running a business but I think that someone wants something they make time for it! I'm just curious if other women feel same way sometimes or am I just being to hard on myself?

2. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wel i'm not a women so apologies if you wanted exclusivly womens opinions. I think your been too hard on yourself, I don't know if you actualy have a 'big pussy', if you do I actually like 'big' pussy. So I would say dont worry about the size of your pussy its probably fantastic. Also there are men out there who have a preference for big anyways, so dont put yourself down.

3. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Darling, after I had my baby I thought I would never be the same. I once entertained vaginal rejuvenation to tighten things up so to speak. Thank heavens I didn't! The man that I married makes me feel like a virgin again. There is absolutely no way I would have been able to satisfy him or myself with him if I had undergone the surgery.

4. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    eh...i like em wider.:biggrin1:

5. L_Lynn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Too hard on yourself! Big is not bad because it can certainly accommodate a lot more! I have heard more men talk about issues they have with their super tight girlfriends than guys complaining she is too loose. When it's tight, you can't go at it for hours. When it's tight, you have to spend a lot of time warming things up and working it in. When it's tight, you can't pound or go too deep. Lube becomes tantamount to having oxygen to breath.

If you are worried about it though, the thing to do is Kegels. Work on toning the area so you can control squeezing and pulsing around his cock.

Just an aside, you mention this guy not being around much... could it be there are other issues at work here? Perhaps this has nothing to do with your pussy and everything do to his issues?

6. cece

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, I do feel insecure about tightness from time to time. I'm especially worried about how lose it will be after childbirth if I do have kids later in life. I've been reading about women's comments after having a vaginal birth and many say that it goes back to normal. Some even say that orgasms become even more intense?! Well, I don't know about all that but I'm doing my kegels. They also have something called the benwa balls for vaginal exercises and for stimulation. Has anyone here used them before?

7. saphire

saphire New Member

Albums:
    I have never heard or Tried benwa balls. But I will buy me some now thanks for the link Cece was very good information.

8. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

9. D_Rosalind Mussell

D_Rosalind Mussell New Member

Have you asked him why he doesn't come around? I doubt it has anything to do with your lady bits, seeing as he still does in fact come around. Pelvic floor exercises are great for muscle tone, which may help you. I've been doing them for over 20 years and I think I have better orgasms and grip because of it. I can understand why you would feel concern, but I'm sure you are just fine down there. If the guy you speak of doesn't appreciate it then someone else will!

10. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you're being to hard on yourself. What makes you think you are large? Has he said so? Are there things in life keeping the two of you apart?

I have ben wa balls. I love them. I didn't buy them for toning I just bought them for fun. There are many vaginal toning products you can try if you are really worried about this. Subgirls link is very good.

11. cece

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're welcome!

12. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

Kegels are good. But in my recent experience, belly dancing is even better for toning the pelvic floor muscles. You don't even realize you're using them while you dance (seems like all abs, legs, butt, back etc.) but since I've started belly dancing my pussy has gotten a lot stronger. Anyway, it's just a suggestion.

It took some searching, but I finally found a thread on Ben Wa balls that I started in 2006 when I had the username Chrysalis. It may be of some help with the subject:

Ben Wa Balls

13. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

I've had 3 kids...my two boys were gynormous at birth. One was 9.5 pounds and the other 10.10 pounds. I've never had issues with my size. I've only received compliments about my pussy...size, taste, feel, look. I can take a lot of girth and length, but it has never been an issue for me.

14. D_Ming_Vais

D_Ming_Vais New Member

So i see that not only men have size issues.

15. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

i prefer a larger pussy. it's easier to penetrate, and more pleasurable especially if she is wet.

16. D_Delbert Dingleberry

D_Delbert Dingleberry Account Disabled

If a relationship is built on pussy, much less a specific type of pussy, you could revert to an age 16 pussy and you'll still have problems.

Love conquers all.

There's no such thing as a big pussy. With the right position, I will orgasm in you with intensity. There's nothing to fix. There is nothing wrong with you, except that you want this "thing" that is not really what will bring you happiness.

You're fine. I just think that something or someone is interrupting your ability to see the great gifts that you have and to love yourself as you are. It's our wants that lead to unhappiness.

I visited your profile. I just want to kiss your pussy -- and to fuck the thought out of you that you need to change.

17. 4x4

4x4 New Member

I can't speak for anyone but myself. I have always enjoyed larger, well lubricated pussies MUCH more than tight ones. I have yet to see a pussy that I felt was too big.

To make it even more enjoyable for me and hopefully for her, there is nothing I enjoy more than at least 30 minutes of eating her pussy, face setting, vib and dildo play, etc. until she has a few climaxes and then go for penetration as the grand finale.

As a side note, I am far from being "well endowed".

:kiss:

18. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    Exactly! :biggrin1:

19. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    Nothing like a big pussy with good muscle tone...

20. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I thought you were done doing this guy?

Draft saved Draft deleted