pussy smell

printed

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hi there im a male and i have a problem with my female companions pussy smell. can someone help me and tell me what could she do to get that awfull smell off! .......thanks:smile:

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol. Spoiledprincess said it more eloquently than I could have.

It shouldn't smell bad. If it does she probably has some kind of infection.

printed

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
thanks everyone for all the advise....be free to say anything people ...thanks...

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
There is a diff between strong and gross. Gross smells like week old garbage. Normal stronger smell just means it's more delicious.

PS. I've not had any pussy in a long long time. I'm very hungry. Please, would one of you kind people give me some pussy to eat. May God bless you. Please have pity on this starving wretch.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi there im a male and i have a problem with my female companions pussy smell. can someone help me and tell me what could she do to get that awfull smell off! .......thanks:smile:

What exactly does it smell like. If it is fish then that is a bacterial infection if it is yeasty then it is YEAST. It also may be what she eats or if she is taking medications.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah no I know what your saying its tough to do anything hard to say sorry babe you got to get that thing away its past due.

LOL! I wonder if that is anything like a woman telling a man that his sperm tastes awful? :eek:Im sorry but that just made me think of Mike Wazowsky on Monsters Inc. singing "Put that thing back, or so help me..." LOL!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its a wonderfull smell. Calvin Kline should bottle the smell and sell it. They would make millions. They could call it ''Kuntzy for men'':wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its a wonderfull smell. Calvin Kline should bottle the smell and sell it. They would make millions. They could call it ''Kuntzy for men'':wink:

OMG dont even get started. Did you see Grace Jones in Boomerang? She and Geoffrey Holder tried to create a cologne called After Birth or Steel Vagina! LOL! The add read "It stinks so good... " LOL!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG dont even get started. Did you see Grace Jones in Boomerang? She and Geoffrey Holder tried to create a cologne called After Birth or Steel Vagina! LOL! The add read "It stinks so good... " LOL!
I can see this KUNTZY FOR MEN by CALVIN KLINE :biggrin1::wink:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pubic hair really holds smell, after all that's what it is there for!!!
Does she need a hair cut?
Perhaps as a "new" love play, a clip me - clip you session followed by a bottle of chilled wine and you running her a hot, deep, scented bubble bath, some lit candles, soft music and washing her as a sensual act, using a delicious smelling/tasting body wash.
All this can be done without hurting her feelings and making her feel cherished and pampered.
Failing this and there is still a problem, by all means talk to her, it may be hard at first, but chances are that once you raise it she would be more than willing to seek help.
But please rember to use tact.
Cheers,
Dragonfly

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Very Funny!

Go to the doctors, she could have a low grade infection, pussy shouldn't smell awful, it should make your mouth water.

True on all accounts SP. I've been told that I'm deliciouso.

There is a diff between strong and gross. Gross smells like week old garbage. Normal stronger smell just means it's more delicious.

True on all accounts. My pussy has a stronger smell when I'm extra extra horny. I've tasted and smelled it when I kiss my lover. It's like he can't stop giving me oral. He says that the smell turns him on. It's not a bad smell but I think that it must have more pheromones in it than normal or something. I gotta admit that it turns me on just as much as is does him.

LOL! I wonder if that is anything like a woman telling a man that his sperm tastes awful? :eek:Im sorry but that just made me think of Mike Wazowsky on Monsters Inc. singing "Put that thing back, or so help me..." LOL!

I heard something on a radio morning show once and it turned out to be true. You can eat lots of celery for skunky spunk. You can eat anything that contains high amounts of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is an inner body deodorizer. I swear your sweat won't stink and even your poopies will smell better it you take it everyday. If you like, you can even go to GNC or your local health food store and buy chlorophyll in liquid or gel cap form.
Another remedy for men and women alike as is the first would be citrus juices, namely pineapple juice. Your body must be hydrated so if you know that your going to have sex later try and drink some water and Gatorade or something. On the radio show they said that most ppl who do drugs have skunky spunk and their female counterparts as-well have a bad taste.

Of all the ppl who've ever performed cunnilingus on me and talked about it to me, Ive always heard that it was undescribably delicious or there was no taste. They say that it was just a clear clean taste.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There are a few remedies and possibilities here.

1. Have her go bald. You'd be surprised how much odor, urine and tp gets trapped inside those nasty little pubes, even after a shower. While you're at it, you go bald as well.

2. Have her drink more water. I find little or no odor as long as I drink plenty of water. NOT COFFEE, NOT SODA, NOT SLURPEES, BUT WATER!

3. Sometimes that is just how it is with the pussy, especially just before and just after the period.

4. Don't go down after she has eaten certain foods. Fish, for instance, stays with the pussy. I can also taste onions, lemon and garlic in my juices, but those don't really offend olfactorily, and they can be quite pleasant to the palate.