pussy smell

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had 2 experiences where I've vomited on the way home, & wretched for days after because, psychologically, any bad smell made me remember their pungent aroma.

Think a can of beer that's been in the sun for a week, with bread in it!!!!!!! It's a difficult subject to broach, but anyone can have a one off, even from eating something new.

I know someone who feels that way about cheeses. I am sure his arteries are glad of it.

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is she on the pill? I was once taking the pill, can't remember which one, which not only shifted me to a 3 week cycle, but if I missed taking it by a couple of hours I would have a full on period. I also noticed when I became aroused, I could smell myself.

I stopped it after a couple of months.

Since asperagus makes your urine smell, maybe there are some foods that make the vagina smell.

I take oil of peppermint in preparation to see my guy. When he comes for a kiss, I smell nothing. Maybe she could try that.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
I know someone who feels that way about cheeses. I am sure his arteries are glad of it.

I feel that way about blue cheese, & those stinky ripe ones, curdling in their own bacteria. I've truly tried to develop my palate (I can now eat green olives!), but can only eat brie, & only then if it's straight out of the fridge & hard.

They're just like eating day old sick - who can anyone like that? I dread restaurants where they serve rissoto with blue cheese - the smell makes me gag straight away.:mad:

Oh, & frogs legs. They repeated on me for 2 weeks, 2 weeks, 2 weeks.:smile:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel that way about blue cheese, & those stinky ripe ones, curdling in their own bacteria. I've truly tried to develop my palate (I can now eat green olives!), but can only eat brie, & only then if it's straight out of the fridge & hard.

They're just like eating day old sick - who can anyone like that? I dread restaurants where they serve rissoto with blue cheese - the smell makes me gag straight away.:mad:

Oh, & frogs legs. They repeated on me for 2 weeks, 2 weeks, 2 weeks.:smile:

Now this is just off-topic. Unless you are into amphibian genitalia.

There are people who lick toads for the hallucinogens. Helga the Hutt wants to know if my slime has any side effects now.