pussy soreness

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You might be right....Subgirrl to the best of my knowledge is a sub bottom and I'm a Dominant top...I have no issue with strapping one on and pegging male arse.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought the same thing. Could you imagine Sub and Dragon in a 3way.

Damn, Ima have to nail onea dim Aussie chicks. Second thought, they might nail me.:biggrin1:

I think this might be one of those, "be careful what you wish for" type of things. Thes two sound tough enough one on one, imagine them together?

You might be right....Subgirrl to the best of my knowledge is a sub bottom and I'm a Dominant top...I have no issue with strapping one on and pegging male arse.

You're on your own on this one, deeds. :popcorn:

But continuing with the topic at hand, how long do your downtimes generally last? I found some cylindrical ice cube trays and may try to convince her to re-think the whole ice cube idea.

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this might be one of those, "be careful what you wish for" type of things. Thes two sound tough enough one on one, imagine them together?

But continuing with the topic at hand, how long do your downtimes generally last? I found some cylindrical ice cube trays and may try to convince her to re-think the whole ice cube idea.

See thats what i was afraid of. One of these Aussie chicks would get crazy and try to find my "midspot/G spot. I cant do dat. No no no. But Id take one or both of these Aussie chicks and givem my best, though it sounds like theyd win over. They're rough aint they Raw.

As for topic at hand, Im gonna keep watching this thread for new development from you two.

Ive had some 2 and 3 day down times over this whole "my pussys tore up" thing.
So any new scientific break thru's will be welcomed greatly. Cause its a brutal snowball effect.

I get in there and beat it up real good, Im down for 3days.
Weeeeell, after 3days, Im swollen and riled, so guess what. When I get back in, I bust it up again and start this whole mess over again.

Right now, we're on a good run. Im about 17-0 right now. Ive had awesome sessions for about 17 straight days as of now, including this afternoon delight. And it was a doosy.
It seems Ive gotten her used to it and I CANT throw enough dick at this women. But if she ever gets tired or sick or misses a day for whatever reason and it gets a rest, I most likely will need one of these "Home Remedies"

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's something very erotically appealing about a woman with such a rough approach to fucking.

<<spacing>>

Very appealing.

<<spacing>>

Jesus Christ, are you related to subgirrl by any chance?!?

:biggrin1: Don't know how I gave you the idea that I liked it rough. Wouldn't be the fact that the only words I can form during sex are 'more' and 'harder', would it? :tongue:

Well we are both beautiful, earthy Aussie girls.
It must be all this sunlight and clean living.:wink::biggrin1:

Yeah, they build the women tough here :biggrin1:

Yeah, that must be it. You both seem to have the "it's only a fleshwound" kind of attitude.

I think it's a matter of priorities. Am I so sore it feels like someone's used a baseball bat on me? Yes. Am I so sore I'll be walking funny for the next week? Yes. But that place inside is still crying out for more, and keeping it happy comes first. So more orgasms it is :biggrin1:

God, I'm good.

You are very, very good honey :biggrin1:

I thought the same thing. Could you imagine Sub and Dragon in a 3way.

Damn, Ima have to nail onea dim Aussie chicks. Second thought, they might nail me.:biggrin1:

Dragon's got it right, I'm a sub bottom all the way. So no need to worry about any nailing coming from this direction. But I'm always happy to be nailed :tongue:

I think it sounds like a rather nice idea . . .

:frown1: That'd be right. Get me all excited and run!

See thats what i was afraid of. One of these Aussie chicks would get crazy and try to find my "midspot/G spot. I cant do dat. No no no. But Id take one or both of these Aussie chicks and givem my best, though it sounds like theyd win over. They're rough aint they Raw.

Your g spot would probably be safe, but I haven't met anyone who could out-fuck me yet. You're quite welcome to try though :biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1: Don't know how I gave you the idea that I liked it rough. Wouldn't be the fact that the only words I can form during sex are 'more' and 'harder', would it? :tongue:

You can form words with a ball gag?

I think it's a matter of priorities. Am I so sore it feels like someone's used a baseball bat on me? Yes. Am I so sore I'll be walking funny for the next week? Yes. But that place inside is still crying out for more, and keeping it happy comes first. So more orgasms it is :biggrin1:

When was the last time I called you bitch? I'm going to walk funny for a couple of day after that paragraph.

...focus...

...deep breath...

Ok, so you';re basically of the mindset that the mrore sore, the better?

Dragon's got it right, I'm a sub bottom all the way. So no need to worry about any nailing coming from this direction. But I'm always happy to be nailed :tongue:

The thought of you two together: Wow!

The thought of you two together and her with a strap on: Holey shit!

The thought of anyone eyeing my bunghole while wearing a strap on: Uhm, pass.

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your g spot would probably be safe, but I haven't met anyone who could out-fuck me yet. You're quite welcome to try though :biggrin1:

Oh my. And Id love to try. This is a battle I wont be mad for losing. Getting out fucked by hot Aussie chicks is something I can live with.
See, if I win...we both WIN! If I lose, I still WIN cause being out fucked means it was one hell of a session. Damn its warm here.:wank:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Good goddess! We are so much alike.

Yeah, they build the women tough here :biggrin1:

Yep. Grrrrrrrrrr.:tongue::tongue:

Why would we want to stop? The orgasm you miss out on is the orgasm you'll never have.

You are very, very good honey :biggrin1:

I rather be the judge of that.....

I'm very happy to oblige you Subgirrl (you know how much I love women).

I think it sounds like a rather nice idea . . .

YES.

Spoil sport.

It wouldn't be safe from me though :biggrin1: and like the Lady says I've yet to met a guy who could out fuck me.....Golly Subgirrl we'd wear him down to a nubbin!!

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It wouldn't be safe from me though :biggrin1: and like the Lady says I've yet to met a guy who could out fuck me.....Golly Subgirrl we'd wear him down to a nubbin!!

Oh please please pleeeeeease wear me down!
Im gettin the sticky shorts just dreamin about these two Aussies wound up. Finger lickin gooooood

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In our neverending quest to soothe my wife's vagina, we've made a new discovery. We call it the Cocksicle.

Take one of those dildo/sleeve combinations you can buy cheap:

Amazon.com: Penthouse Classical Duets, Encore Ii, Sleeve And Vibe: Health & Personal Care

and just put water in the sleeve and stick in the freezer. I know it's probably easier sticking an ice cube in there, but that ends up being way too cold. This is pahllic, so naturally follows the contours of her vagina. Another benefit is the fact that the sleeve is thick enough that it isn't harshly cold and still able to conduct all the heat away from the deep spot.

She's tried it about 3 or 4 times now and loves it. Downtime is getting less and less.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Still a ways from my 6 hour goal though. :mad:

Did I mention I may be a little too goal oriented?

Hmmm . . . maybe once or twice. I'm thinking you might have to wait a while before you hit the 6 hour goal. I'll throw a party for MrsR when you do - she'll deserve it :tongue:.

In the meantime, I'm still waiting for someone who can keep up with ME :biggrin1:.

He touches down, he scores!!!! <do you do a little dance with a punching power salute as well?>

Of course he does! :biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He touches down, he scores!!!! <do you do a little dance with a punching power salute as well?>

Nah... much rather shout, "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!" Like they do in the World Cup when Spain scores a goal. Maybe a high five and that stupid looking thumbs up like they do in those Mentos commercials.

I'm thinking you might have to wait a while before you hit the 6 hour goal. I'll throw a party for MrsR when you do - she'll deserve it :tongue:.

To this day she still doesn't know why the 6 hour mark is so important for me.

In the meantime, I'm still waiting for someone who can keep up with ME :biggrin1:.

Keep up with you? If you could put a clock to it, how long would your fantasy ideal be?

At this very moment, I'm horny enough to say mine would be 24/7/365 as long as I have time for my refractory period (which is getting shorter and shorter) sleep and bathroom breaks.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To this day she still doesn't know why the 6 hour mark is so important for me.

:eek: You mean you haven't told her???

If you tell her she might be a little more eager to beat it :biggrin1:

Keep up with you? If you could put a clock to it, how long would your fantasy ideal be?

Realistically, on a daily basis? A quickie in the morning, several hours in the afternoon/evening, and a quickie before bed. With another few hours in the middle if no one has to go to work. I would be quite happy to spend entire weekends fucking.

On special occasions? I guess there's not any real limit. I've definitely gone more than 6 hours before (of actual fucking, not including foreplay type stuff). If I ever find my limit, I'll let you know.

At this very moment, I'm horny enough to say mine would be 24/7/365 as long as I have time for my refractory period (which is getting shorter and shorter) sleep and bathroom breaks.

In my head I might be similar, but real life unfortunately interferes, even with the most well-matched partner :frown1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: You mean you haven't told her???

If you tell her she might be a little more eager to beat it :biggrin1:

She has issues with that part of my life. Besides, technically I did tell her back then when I was asking for advice. (FYI, for anyone unfamiliar -- my wife's been my best friend for over 20 years and knows all my exes and all my secrets)

Realistically, on a daily basis? A quickie in the morning, several hours in the afternoon/evening, and a quickie before bed. With another few hours in the middle if no one has to go to work. I would be quite happy to spend entire weekends fucking.

Hmm, sounds like me:

Ideally I'd love to have sex 3 or 4 times a day, much more on the weekends. Ideally, 45 minutes to an hour and a half.

(Disclaimer: a lot of things have changed since that post. For one, I'm a lot hornier now)

On special occasions? I guess there's not any real limit. I've definitely gone more than 6 hours before (of actual fucking, not including foreplay type stuff). If I ever find my limit, I'll let you know.

What's amazing is that the times that last the longest, don't seem long at all. Yoiu just realize it when the sun's coming back up.

In my head I might be similar, but real life unfortunately interferes, even with the most well-matched partner :frown1:

Never say never. I'm still hoping it happens one day.

As I don't use appliances, not internally, no... but scratching the record can really hurt... usually when I'm tired or sad, and I can't seem to get there.

A couple of questions:

- Do you have any tips or tricks to relieve the hurt?

- How does your libido change when your sad? I understand all too well the toughness of reaching an orgasm, but do you find yourself less or more horny?

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In our neverending quest to soothe my wife's vagina, we've made a new discovery. We call it the Cocksicle.

Take one of those dildo/sleeve combinations you can buy cheap:

Amazon.com: Penthouse Classical Duets, Encore Ii, Sleeve And Vibe: Health & Personal Care

and just put water in the sleeve and stick in the freezer. I know it's probably easier sticking an ice cube in there, but that ends up being way too cold. This is pahllic, so naturally follows the contours of her vagina. Another benefit is the fact that the sleeve is thick enough that it isn't harshly cold and still able to conduct all the heat away from the deep spot.

She's tried it about 3 or 4 times now and loves it. Downtime is getting less and less.

I passed this info on to a friend who gets sore fairly often. She thought it was a fantastic idea.

She has issues with that part of my life. Besides, technically I did tell her back then when I was asking for advice. (FYI, for anyone unfamiliar -- my wife's been my best friend for over 20 years and knows all my exes and all my secrets)

Maybe she's forgotten on purpose :biggrin1:

(Disclaimer: a lot of things have changed since that post. For one, I'm a lot hornier now)

Any specific reason?

What's amazing is that the times that last the longest, don't seem long at all. Yoiu just realize it when the sun's coming back up.

ROFLMAO :biggrin1: That's usually my clearest memory of those kinds of sessions :biggrin1:

Never say never. I'm still hoping it happens one day.

You win the Most Positive of the Year award :biggrin1:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I passed this info on to a friend who gets sore fairly often. She thought it was a fantastic idea.

It's become standard practice with us already. Post sex, she gets up to go pee. I go to the fridge and fetch the cocksickle and a towel. She still gets sore, but the UTIs have definitely subsided.

subgirrl said:
Maybe she's forgotten on purpose :biggrin1:

I think that's the case.

subgirrl said:
Any specific reason?

As the relationship's gotten better and better, I just want to be inside her more and more. It's not always sexual either. Ther's just something spiritual, something connected, when I'm iplugged in nside her.

subgirrl said:
ROFLMAO :biggrin1: That's usually my clearest memory of those kinds of sessions :biggrin1:

Ha! How did I know you'd know what that was like?!?

subgirrl said:
You win the Most Positive of the Year award :biggrin1:

Yay!! Do I get anything?