pussy soreness

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Update: The Anbesol/Cocksicle/Almond Oil + Vitamin E lube combo is definitely doing the trick (mixed with a generous helping of alcohol too). Started messing around about 9:30, went at it for an hour then she called it a night from the soreness. Grabbed the cocksicle, coated it with Anbesol and she used it for about 10 minutes.

I put our swing away, started getting ready for bed and she grabs me and gives me a handjob for a few minutes. She then proceeded to climb on top of me, eased me inside and slowly rode me until she built up a good rhythm and pounded me into her for quite a while. We switched to a few more positions and got quite a bit "liberated" with the roughness and finished the night off with a pretty mindblowing orgasm (unfortunately I never kept track of how many she had).

At this point, I looked at the clock... 12:00. Basically, we were at it for two-and-a-half hours with about a fifteen minute break in there. Here it is, the next morning, and I asked her how she was doing. She seemed fine, a little sore, and she said she'll be good to go again tomorrow night.

This is the second time this has happened too. I'm definitely liking this new regimen we have.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never been able to go that long with a woman without them complaining of soreness. About thirty minutes is the limit, and that is fine with me. You can always do it again.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I put our swing away, started getting ready for bed and she grabs me and gives me a handjob for a few minutes. She then proceeded to climb on top of me, eased me inside and slowly rode me until she built up a good rhythm and pounded me into her for quite a while. We switched to a few more positions and got quite a bit "liberated" with the roughness and finished the night off with a pretty mindblowing orgasm (unfortunately I never kept track of how many she had).

At this point, I looked at the clock... 12:00. Basically, we were at it for two-and-a-half hours with about a fifteen minute break in there. Here it is, the next morning, and I asked her how she was doing. She seemed fine, a little sore, and she said she'll be good to go again tomorrow night.

Really??? This is brilliant!!! Your problems are solved! Sort of anyway :biggrin1::tongue:. Wonderful news to start my LPSG day with :smile:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really??? This is brilliant!!! Your problems are solved! Sort of anyway :biggrin1::tongue:. Wonderful news to start my LPSG day with :smile:

No, not solved. Just a good start in the right direction. I am of the mindset that the more sex I get, the more I want. Unfortunately, she's of the opposite mindset.

By the way, she reminded me to add the fact that a lot of alcohol was involved that night too. :biggrin1:

(On a sidenote, the Scotch/Pot combination is working very well for me)

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, not solved. Just a good start in the right direction.

Your problems won't literally be solved unless MrsR magically changes from a slightly-hornier-than-usual woman to a freakishly-hornier-than-usual woman overnight. That seems unlikely to me, so 'solved' is close enough. For now :biggrin1:.

I am of the mindset that the more sex I get, the more I want. Unfortunately, she's of the opposite mindset.

:frown1: I'm with you on this one.

By the way, she reminded me to add the fact that a lot of alcohol was involved that night too. :biggrin1:

Shame you can't get her pissed every night :biggrin1:.

(On a sidenote, the Scotch/Pot combination is working very well for me)

The permahard effect?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your problems won't literally be solved unless MrsR magically changes from a slightly-hornier-than-usual woman to a freakishly-hornier-than-usual woman overnight. That seems unlikely to me, so 'solved' is close enough. For now :biggrin1:.

Agreed

subgirrl said:
:frown1: I'm with you on this one.

Why am I not surprised.

subgirrl said:
Shame you can't get her pissed every night :biggrin1:.

I'm trying!!

subgirrl said:
The permahard effect?

BINGO!!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thought I needed to bump this to give a brief update about my wife's soreness issues. Six of the last seven days we have been at it pretty hard, heavy and deep. Each and every time we've done it, ignoring her protestations, I've been performing those massages I mentioned in my single blog entry.

It's almost like I'm prepping her to be fisted. I stretch her out so I can comfortably put four fingers in her and *then* we fuck. Not only has she been able to take me comfortably for longer duration (about an hour now), but her recovery time is about a day now (as opposed to the three or four days it used to be). Of course we're still using this in conjunction with the cocksicle after the sex.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thought I needed to bump this to give a brief update about my wife's soreness issues. Six of the last seven days we have been at it pretty hard, heavy and deep. Each and every time we've done it, ignoring her protestations, I've been performing those massages I mentioned in my single blog entry.

It's almost like I'm prepping her to be fisted. I stretch her out so I can comfortably put four fingers in her and *then* we fuck. Not only has she been able to take me comfortably for longer duration (about an hour now), but her recovery time is about a day now (as opposed to the three or four days it used to be). Of course we're still using this in conjunction with the cocksicle after the sex.

Yay!!! More sex can only be a good thing. This sort of supports my theory that if you don't leave too much recovery time, you can learn to take more.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yay!!! More sex can only be a good thing. This sort of supports my theory that if you don't leave too much recovery time, you can learn to take more.

This is true, but I do believe we broke some kind of threshold you may be able to explain. There's a postscript to what I said I didn't mention; What soreness she's felt the next day she seems to have an easier time overlooking after I fucked her hard last Sunday. I don't mean bam bam bam hard, I mean really hard slamming until she looked like she wanted me to stop and I slammed her even harder. So hard she started crying. I was confused at first because she was cumming in the orga-orga-orgasm way, but her looks of pain were getting worse and worse. I asked her if she wanted me to stop and she quickly shook her head as she was sobbing.

I took that as tacit approval to let loose and let loose I did. I felt it was fantastic, but she ... she was kind of transported to something else she couldn't describe.

The next day she couldn't wait until I did it again.

And again the next day.

And again the next day after that,

Each day I went harder and for longer and longer every day.

What happened?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What happened?

I'm as in the dark as you. But as you were describing it, it sounded rather like . . . me.

Possible explanations:

1. She found a deeper floaty place. Once there pain is easily ignored, so maybe she learned how to go in deeper (although it doesn't explain why she was happy to go again so soon).

2. She learned how to focus on the pleasure, rather than the pain.

3. She learned how to enjoy the pain (closet masochist maybe?).

4. You were GIVING her more pleasure :biggrin1:. Were you doing anything particularly differently (other than going harder)? Maybe you were at a different angle or something?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everything you said makes sense. That your describing yourself in the process makes me want to know you even more now.

There was space for an 'even more'? Obviously I wasn't trying hard enough :tongue::biggrin1:

I'll show her your post when she wakes up. She's ... ummm ... recuperating now.

I'm definitely interested to hear her interpretation of what happened. I hope she has an energising nap :biggrin1:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In our neverending quest to soothe my wife's vagina, we've made a new discovery. We call it the Cocksicle.

Take one of those dildo/sleeve combinations you can buy cheap:

Amazon.com: Penthouse Classical Duets, Encore Ii, Sleeve And Vibe: Health & Personal Care

and just put water in the sleeve and stick in the freezer. I know it's probably easier sticking an ice cube in there, but that ends up being way too cold. This is pahllic, so naturally follows the contours of her vagina. Another benefit is the fact that the sleeve is thick enough that it isn't harshly cold and still able to conduct all the heat away from the deep spot.

She's tried it about 3 or 4 times now and loves it. Downtime is getting less and less.

:grinning-smiley-003 Thank RD for the cocksicle idea! Until I recalled this post, I had been frustrated by my inability to soothe the post-sex-a-thon inflammation and ouchy-ness, from vag opening to cul-de-sac, I've had since V-Day.

I did not want to use a dildo or other toy - the stretch would have been too much - so I used a long, drinks-style ice cube. Within minutes I felt nothing but "aww, yeah!" :biggrin1: goodness, as all the discomfort and heat just melted away. :) Excellent tip!

Btw, for me, the cube was not too harsh... I really enjoyed the cold and melty sensation. :shrug:

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've gotten sore inside my vagina before after sex...on a few occasions. But it was only because a big cock was involved and I hadn't had sex for a few months prior to that.

I've also gotten bruises in between my thighs quite a few times...also just cos I hadn't had sex for a few months before.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:grinning-smiley-003 Thank RD for the cocksicle idea! Until I recalled this post, I had been frustrated by my inability to soothe the post-sex-a-thon inflammation and ouchy-ness, from vag opening to cul-de-sac, I've had since V-Day.

You are very welcome. It took us a lot of trial and error, but thinking about it now, it's pretty obvious. It's like any other activity, if you pull a muscle, ice it.

I did not want to use a dildo or other toy - the stretch would have been too much - so I used a long, drinks-style ice cube. Within minutes I felt nothing but "aww, yeah!" :biggrin1: goodness, as all the discomfort and heat just melted away. :) Excellent tip!

Applying ice directly for my wife was way too harsh, so I'm glad it was perfect for you. If the cocksicle hadn't worked for her our next step would've been a frozen condom.

Btw, for me, the cube was not too harsh... I really enjoyed the cold and melty sensation. :shrug:[/QUOTE]