Pussy spasms

Media
I have given oral sex to a number of women over the years, but 2 vaginas that I have encountered really made me wonder about this. My wife's vagina will slowly tighten as I lick and finger her. Then it goes into a massive spasm as she orgasms. However, the inside of her vagina while she is orgasming does tighten, but not a lot (I know that is a relative term).

A girlfriend I had reacted quite differently. As I fingered and licked her, the inside of her pussy would go into severe spasms. There were many times I thought she had already cum, but when I asked her she would say no she hadn't.

Like I said, her vagina walls seems like they were constantly rolling around. I told her she had the most active pussy I had every seen. When she orgasmed, her pussy contracted so hard on my finger I had inside her, that I almost couldn't get my finger out. I always wondered what would happen if she orgasmed with my dick inside her. Would it hurt? Would it feel good? Hmmmmm. I asked her if she was multi-orgasmic, and she said she didn't think so.

Ladies, does your vagina/pussy go into spasms during orgasm or foreplay? I guess I am very curious.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The term i know is called after shocks. A kind of quick jolt or sensation after sex. Sometimes even a day or so later. As men we get this too. A quick jolt or sensation. Its all a normal part of the human condition.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, does your vagina/pussy go into spasms during orgasm or foreplay? I guess I am very curious.
Not during foreplay, during orgasm.

The term i know is called after shocks. A kind of quick jolt or sensation after sex. Sometimes even a day or so later. As men we get this too. A quick jolt or sensation. Its all a normal part of the human condition.
A day later!?:eek: Uhmm, I would tend to think that's some sort of seizure. :confused: :tongue:

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always wondered what would happen if she orgasmed with my dick inside her. Would it hurt? Would it feel good?

I don't think it would hurt much if you're hard. I've had a gf whose pussy is similar to what you described. A penis can take alot of pressure when hard. When soft, it might be another issue. If she can squeeze it really tightly when you're soft, I think it might hurt a little.

A day?!? :eek: I've never had jolts/twitches/spasms happen even more than 5 minutes after orgasm. The only effect on me a day after sex is that I generally get aroused more easily.

dliriaz8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That's happened to me, it was weird but I never thought much of it.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes mine does during foreplay and I can do it at will.
It also increases the pleasure for both parties during sex by relaxing the muscles on the instoke and gripping lightly on the out stroke.
I find I have to give my partner time to anchor him self inside me when I cum because most times if he doesn't he gets pushed out.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It also increases the pleasure for both parties during sex by relaxing the muscles on the instoke and gripping lightly on the out stroke.

A woman who knows how to fuck is such a beautiful thing...:tongue:

I find I have to give my partner time to anchor him self inside me when I cum because most times if he doesn't he gets pushed out.

Same with the Mrs...she's got remarkable strength in her pelvic floor.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

A day later!?:eek: Uhmm, I would tend to think that's some sort of seizure. :confused: :tongue:

Come on now. You never had a good hard poundin' that make you do the oak tree? Talk to me............:tongue:

Man speaks the truth. :cool:

I'm quite 'squeezy' both before and during orgasm... and after too for that matter. I don't know about 'spasms' - sometimes it feels that way to me but generally the overall sensations distract me from concentrating on the detail so I shall have to ask an informed third party for specifics. He says, btw, it nearly hurts sometimes.

I did crumple a partially hollow dildo once - that was during orgasm rather than before - so I guess that kind of answers the question.

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have "pushed out" partners before during orgasms. But, when I cum I always spasm. One partner that it was so cool that as I was cumming he would sometime stop fucking me so he could feel me gripping him and spasming..