Pussy Squeezing

Kentucky_kid

Experimental Member
Media
hardstud said:
So last night I fucked this girl again but this time as she starting squeezing, I started fucking her harder. We got going so hard that I was basically slam fucking her into the bed, then up against a wall. As she'd squeeze me I'd ram her harder. But she kept up the squeeze. We ended up breaking my bed frame and had neighbors on all sides banging on the walls! Awesome! And I got to cover her nips in lots of cum!

Shees man, u do know ur making us all jelous by tellin' this story right ?? :biggrin1:

Btw nail her while she's hot

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hardstud, next time you fuck her, stick your hand inside her pussy and tell me if the walls feel like a crawl tube (i.e. ridges or rings)

I can convinced those pussies are the strongest. I have had a few of those and they were definitely the best.

just me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hardstud said:
So last night I fucked this girl again but this time as she starting squeezing, I started fucking her harder. We got going so hard that I was basically slam fucking her into the bed, then up against a wall. As she'd squeeze me I'd ram her harder. But she kept up the squeeze. We ended up breaking my bed frame and had neighbors on all sides banging on the walls! Awesome! And I got to cover her nips in lots of cum!

:eek: happened to my when i was 19... was the biggest surprise of my life...
had no idea what was happened but i didnt stop... she came first...then i did and she tells me all about what happened... surprised yes... but what an incentive to go for more and what a great fuck....:smile:

hardstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Kentucky_kid said:
Shees man, u do know ur making us all jelous by tellin' this story right ?? :biggrin1:

Btw nail her while she's hot

Don't mean to make you jealous. Lots of tight pussies out there. I intend to nail her nonstop until she turns un-hot. This weekend I went back for more. We must've fucked about 7 or 8 times this weekend including once in a restaurant bathroom stall. This chick can take one hell of a pounding. Just wish it were deeper so I didn't bottom out with an inch or so of hard cock to go.

As for sticking my hand up there, I got a few fingers up there - feels smooth to me!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hardstud your dick must be made of steel. I beg them to relax and NOT to squeeze! Squeezing is a NO NO!!!!!! The exact opposite of a vagina that's like butter... smooth and creamy...mmm mmm!!! It is a talent though, and any woman that can do it deserves a pat on her back. I can't believe what Macarion said... a little harsh brother!!!!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pussy clenching is ancient!
geisha girls used to exercise around there fingers.
or the famous "ben wa" balls...they push the back and forth
in their pussy. very hot when a girls has strong kegel/pc muscles.
i think her nipples look gorgeous.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As the previous poster suggested "ben wa balls" are a girls best friend.

I consider my pussy a muscle like the rest of my body and work it out alot :smile: Best advise anyone ever gave to me was when I was 18 and pregnant they said, to keep firm after birth, everytime your hands touch water do your kegels. I don't remmeber all the time but I do it maybe 5 sets of 15 clenches a day :wiggle:

I love big cocks and although I am not wide enough to fist, I can accomodate most girths, I can also make my pussy to tight that hubby has to use real force to push one finger in it. I can milk him when he is cuming or push his cock out if it is not rock hard.

:)
Honey

KINDGIRL

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WildHoney said:
...I can milk him when he is cuming or push his cock out if it is not rock hard... Honey

YUP YUP what she said! I am also shocked when I hear that most men have never felt that. I had a guy once say "STOP squeezing me so I can cum!" HAHA I love to watch the guys' face when I do that for the first time. PRICELESS :tongue:

stadarcad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's one of the best things ever. I love tight pussy, it's only second to having a pussy with your "fit". When I run into girls who know how to milk, I love fucking them hard, but because of my size I can't go ballls deep with all of them:mad:, but the ones I can go deep and hard into are my favs (I have them on speed dial...lol, just joking)...oh god pussy is the greatest!!!

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hehe, nice hershey (vanilla?) kiss nipples, enough to bite and suck on, my favorite. I actually find very tight vaginas to be painful and constricting, I like them to be flexible and pulse every now and then, but constant squeezing hurts to me kind of like wearing a condom that's too small.

Jeffebean2003

Sexy Member
Media
I've had a couple of girls squeeze during my orgasm and cause me to not be able to cum. I actually asked them not to squeeze so hard. Has the same effect as pressing at the base of your dick, supresses ejaculation.

cockamania

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man my wife squezes and it is so amazing. Right as I am cuming to milk to cock is insane.

I also like it right before I am ready to orgasm.

Ladies keep it up and rock your mans world.

kimoboy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The 2 best sex partners both had great kegel control,one could lay in the bathtub,suck water into her pussy and shoot a steam all the way to the wall at the end of the tub. THE BEST. The second one would do her kegels on the way to monterey....from corral to RLS. (about 10 miles)She also was wonderful.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Former gf I had years ago...She would sit on top of me, and just using her muscles milk my cock......I did not have to move at all.... she would just milk my cock dry....best fuck I ever had.....

8inforblondes

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First time I experienced the squeeze was with this girl I picked up at a KISS concert. (Yes that was a long time ago, no I'm not a headbanger anymore) Sad part was that she used it to feel dominant over me.

I banged her 3 times that night. The first time she squeezed hard and made me cum in about 30 seconds. Then she started giving me attitude like I had some kind of premature ejaculation problem. Second time went pretty close to the first. By the 3rd time I was so pissed off that I managed to pound through the sqeezing and give her a good go.

Now that I think back, she may have used the humiliation factor to piss me off so she could get rammed like that. Either way, I rate that as one of my worst sex experiences ever. No head games for me, thank you...

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had sex with a whore, and her pussy squeezed my cock like a hell; she also complained me that my cock was huge. After a few thrusts, my condom was busted, and I stopped having sex with her because I was so scared of getting HIV. And I went to bathroom washing my dick with soap about four times. I was hell of scared at that time. LoL. :biggrin1: