Pussy Stretching

Media
Just started having sex with this girl but the prob is I can usually get about half of it in even with lube. And sumtimes its a lotta pain for her. So my question do pussies actually stretch out the more you do it or is this just a myth? And if so any tips?

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current GF is very tight. Most times it takes me about 20-30 mins of eating her out to get her wet, and open enough to get inside her. By then she is begging me to fuck her anyway! :tongue:

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A woman's labia are basically closed naturally before she's ready to be entered by anything. As her body gets ready, the lips will naturally part - look for this. Don't try and put anything inside of her until this happens. When it does happen, you see the lips spread apart (on their own, not from your fingers - LOL) insert your fingers and work her that way for awhile. Some women get to this point quicker than others.

Unless she has a medical issue she should be able to stretch for you - just go slow and don't start until her body tells you she's ready.

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
Technique man! As Badgirl said, "The lips willnaturally part" Yes, you are a big boy but remember, a baby also would fit thru a woman's pussy, so will you cock. Just be patiente. It is not a matter of "drilling for oil" Making love is art!

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love when a new GF tells me i'm stretching her out like a week into us fucking.

Just a normal convo and then out of nowhere i'm told of the work ive done so far. lol.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe this thread has more to do with a perves male egocentricity and verges on the pathological than feamle anatomy and physiology. Stretching out as the above refer to it has the ring of Sado Masochism.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl loves being stretched and sometimes pulls me into her before she's ready, just so it will bust her open.

Last edited:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just started having sex with this girl but the prob is I can usually get about half of it in even with lube. And sumtimes its a lotta pain for her. So my question do pussies actually stretch out the more you do it or is this just a myth? And if so any tips?

- yes, pussies stretch during intercourse - both in width and length (no myth)
- using lube doesn't help if you don't allow for the adjustment (pain = too fast)
- allow for foreplay and adjustment, then (almost) any girl will take even a 9*6.25" cock as yours... (and BTW, finally a guy not claiming 13*8" just because his pics show a decent cock - thanks, Grif)

Last edited:
Media
I believe this thread has more to do with a perves male egocentricity and verges on the pathological than feamle anatomy and physiology. Stretching out as the above refer to it has the ring of Sado Masochism.

How does this question have to deal with me having an ego? And fyi using longer words in your message to make yourself seem more important seems kind of lame. Is the fact that you can use a dictionary supposed to impress me or make me feel dumb? :/ All in all it was a legit question if you're not going to give advice then hold your peace.

Media
- yes, pussies stretch during intercourse - both in width and length (no myth)
- using lube doesn't help if you don't allow for the adjustment (pain = too fast)
- allow for foreplay and adjustment, then (almost) any girl will take even a 9*6.25" cock as yours... (and BTW, finally a guy not claiming 13*8" just because his pics show a decent cock - thanks, Grif)

im honest about my size whats the point of lying

aglets

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think a girl can stretch to any size, as some seem to imply. Passing a baby is painful and is more about girth... and to the extent she does stretch, it won't be permanent- you'll have to start all over again the next time.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No they don't stretch out the more you do it, the fact is that she will get used to your size and you will become an expert about her (just remember that they are all different). About 1/3 of the time I still have to remind my girl to relax (even though she is wet from foreplay), that way I can get the head in and start penetrating her.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do pussies actually stretch when being penetrated, or is this just a myth? And if so, any tips?

It is worth noting two points about women:
  1. some women really dislike the idea of a large penis, and may be frightened by one that is too long.
  2. some women are much more impressed by the thickness of a penis, rather than its length. This is because some females like the sense of feeling stretched round the entrance to the vagina – so if a guy is quite broad at the base of his penis, this can feel very exciting and satisfying to such women.
Virtually every man forgets that it doesn't matter how long or how short your penis is, because the vagina will accommodate itself to any length.
  • The vagina of a woman who hasn't had a child is only 7.5cm (3 inches) long when she's not sexually excited. The figures for women who have had babies are only slightly different.
  • Even when aroused, a woman's vagina usually extends only to a length of about 10cm (4 inches).
This means any man's penis will fill her vagina completely, unless you happen to be one of those rare guys with an erect penile length of less than four inches.

You're probably now wondering how the average man with an erection of six inches manages to insert his penis into the vagina at all.

The vagina has the most remarkable capacity for lengthening if something is introduced into it gradually.

So the exceptional man whose erect penis is eight inches long can still make love to any woman, providing he excites her properly and introduces his penis very slowly. If he does this, her vagina will lengthen by 150 or 200 per cent to accommodate him.

So what what happens to her sex organs as she gets aroused? Laboratory studies carried out in Holland in 2004 show that as s soon as a woman starts thinking with interest about sex, her vagina begins to moisten. (This is the female equivalent of erection in men.)

The reason for this moistening is to lubricate her vagina, in preparation for possible sexual activity. At the same time, various other things happen:
  • her clitoris – the most erotically sensitive part of her body – swells up.
  • her labia (the lips of the opening of her vagina) also swell up. The effect of this is to open up her vaginal opening slightly, in preparation for intercourse.
  • inside her, her vagina opens up – making room for the possible entry of a penis.
So to summarise. Any woman can take any penis length provided her sexual partner has first sexually aroused her. Therefore, foreplay is essential to achieve enjoyable sex.

Hope this helps.