Pussy Stretching

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some women are much more impressed by the thickness of a penis, rather than its length. This is because some females like the sense of feeling stretched round the entrance to the vagina – so if a guy is quite broad at the base of his penis, this can feel very exciting and satisfying to such women.
I can vouch for this, big time... My cock gets pretty darn thick for like the last 2 inches or so at the base (up to 6.5"), but is otherwise a decent 5.75" around, with a fairly small cock head (it tapers on the underside). If I fuck in positions where my whole cock goes in and I can stroke deeply, most of the women I've been with LOVE IT. There have been a few girlfriends who were sort of confused by sex with with me, because my cock "fucks a lot bigger than it looks", as I was once told.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one gf that had an incredibly tight box. and my over 6" girth was way bigger than anything she had experienced. lots of foreplay, to get her wet, and her on top, slowly working me in. it was painful at first, but after about 2 wks, I went in pretty quick relatively speaking, so I became a little freer and quicker in movement, and about 5 minutes in she had quite an orgasm, she got real slippery then, and I quickened the pace, and we both came together. after about a month, I would start on top, work about 1/2 way in, and she would grab my ass and shove the rest of me into her. she said sex and having orgasms with me compared to her old bf was like the difference in night and day. we broke up after 4 months, but it wasn't over sex. she said I ruined her because if her new bf didn't measure up, she lost interest right away. I got cussed out one night because of this, she was a little tipsy.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So the exceptional man whose erect penis is eight inches long can still make love to any woman, providing he excites her properly and introduces his penis very slowly.

Exactly - and as every woman at lpsg know, most men here measure their cock bonepressed :mad: - i.e. starting under a few inches of belly fat :eek: - so a lot of 8 inchers here are 6" IRL. :rolleyes:

BTW, nice post Lucky

trackdude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly - and as every woman at lpsg know, most men here measure their cock bonepressed :mad: - i.e. starting under a few inches of belly fat :eek: - so a lot of 8 inchers here are 6" IRL. :rolleyes:

BTW, nice post Lucky

TP Id fuck you hard enough that bone pressed wouldnt be too far off :tongue: