pussy sucking

pingpong5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am 20 and my gf loves to have her pussy sucked. i start by licking form her vagina to her clit like a sucker. then i flick her clit with my tongue. after some fun ill stick my tongue in her vagina.. this drves her nuts. after this i suck and kiss on her inner lips which she moans for. then ending the oral with suck on her clit as hard as posssible while flicking it with my tongue. i finish her off by sticking her with my 6x5 then pulling out and taking off the condomn and cumming all over her tits.

anyone else try sucking

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am 20 and my gf loves to have her pussy sucked. i start by licking form her vagina to her clit like a sucker. then i flick her clit with my tongue. after some fun ill stick my tongue in her vagina.. this drves her nuts. after this i suck and kiss on her inner lips which she moans for. then ending the oral with suck on her clit as hard as posssible while flicking it with my tongue. i finish her off by sticking her with my 6x5 then pulling out and taking off the condomn and cumming all over her tits.

anyone else try sucking

If this thread is meant to give some of us a woody, it's working.

:biggrin1:

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pussy sucking is great fun, indeed. I prefer, however, to jizz on the female's face or on her ass. To each his own, I suppose. Please provide photos of her, preferably covered in semen.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have tried this on a girl I used to date but she seemed to like it better when I just worked the clit with my tongue instead of sucking on it.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This thread is making me crave a fresh, tangy, juicy vagina... but I do not currently have access to one :(

pingpong5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just want to say again... I LOVE SUCKING PUSSY.. it is just so erotic... tell me your stories/ experiences

puslover

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sucking a nice pink pussy is nice. the best part of it is how wet she gets and how hard my cock gets. it makes it so much easier to slide my cock on in with how wet it is.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the only part of oral sex ( cunnilingus) that actually gets me off, your first post made me wet with desire, so I guess my answer is , YES PLEASE.

x
Honey

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
touch her g spt with ur fingers and press on her abdomen and see what comes up in less than 90 seconds.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sucking, licking, light nibbling it's all good, there are no right or wrong ways to play with our cunts, any touch feels good and you don't just have to concentrate on this and that area, any part and any sort of touch or lick can feel great.

pingpong5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
touch her g spt with ur fingers and press on her abdomen and see what comes up in less than 90 seconds.

I've tried this, she says it is too intense....so i just keep to the licking and the sucking.. can not wait to get my mouth on it tomorrow. ill try that again tho after i get her pretty wet and worked up with my tongue.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i usually begin with smelling her pussy.
then i make my tongue flat as possible and push on her vulva lightly.
once that is wet...i seperate her inner lips with my tongue.
up and down.

i suck on one or both of the 2 inner lips seperately...so yes i am a sucker. lol.

i never use my fingers...i prefer my tongue.

i love licking INSIDE. g-spot tongued...squirt in my mouth
kinda oral.
i always let her know it turns me on when she cums in my mouth.
:smile: