Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i was at the drive-in with my ex, and i went down on her. the back end of my SUV open and everything. I started my licking all the way down starting from her belly button and kissing her inner thieghts, and then i just brushed over her pussy with my mouth and i felt her start to squirm. i was rubbing my fingers up and down her slit, feeling her quiver from it. god, i loved it. she was so wet. then, i stuck my tongue right on in there and licked up and down. i pulled at her lips and she loved it. then, as i focused on her clit, i stuck my middle finger up in her and finger fucked her real good. by the time i was through, the movie was partly over and my blankets were SOAKED. thats the only thing i miss about her now. it was so hot to be doing it right out in public, anyone could of walked by and saw.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not into the sucking right away.

I need a soft tongue on my clit to get me going. I like it when my bf spreads me really, really slow and licks the inside of my lips and rings my vag, not going in, just teasing.

When I get more excited, he makes his tongue hard and pointy and licks me fast and slow. He alternates. He'll suck my clit into his mouth and lick it at the same time. The heat and wetness of his mouth drives me crazy. He doesn't suck hard though. While he does this, he will be touching my opening, teasing me, making me beg him to finger fuck me.

When I tell him I am about to cum, he keeps the pace the same, the amount of pressure the same, plunges his fingers inside, fucks me hard and rides my clit with his face to orgasm.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am not into the sucking right away.

I need a soft tongue on my clit to get me going. I like it when my bf spreads me really, really slow and licks the inside of my lips and rings my vag, not going in, just teasing.

When I get more excited, he makes his tongue hard and pointy and licks me fast and slow. He alternates. He'll suck my clit into his mouth and lick it at the same time. The heat and wetness of his mouth drives me crazy. He doesn't suck hard though. While he does this, he will be touching my opening, teasing me, making me beg him to finger fuck me.

When I tell him I am about to cum, he keeps the pace the same, the amount of pressure the same, plunges his fingers inside, fucks me hard and rides my clit with his face to orgasm.

OH..God yes!! That is me to a "T". Followed by copious ejaculation!!

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
my little elmo is really sensitive...I cannot have a lot of pressure on it, it's almost too much, so light strokes work and the occasional suck on it followed by immediately releasing it, gets me flowing and I'm ready for his tongue to go all the way in... okay I'm gonna take care of this right now!

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
i like running my tongue in circles around my wife's clit, that makes her push her pussy into my face

there's also differences in how she feels when I like up rather than lick down ... try licking up, up, up, like you're licking an ice cream cone ... then, after a while, switch to drawing your tongue down over her clit in the other direction ... the sensation for her might be really different

and ... me too ... hard cock ... typing one handed, cock massaging with the other

yelims

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When get cunnilingus, do most women like finger and dildo?

Also, when get cunnilingus, do most women like to be above men, can be 69 or sit on his face?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find I can let go more if I'm flat on my back with the man's face between my thighs.
As much as I love 69, it is harder to cum that way.
A man using two fingers to stroke my G-spot while sucking my clit and inner labia always works best.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
I find I can let go more if I'm flat on my back with the man's face between my thighs.
As much as I love 69, it is harder to cum that way.
A man using two fingers to stroke my G-spot while sucking my clit and inner labia always works best.

Yes, I 100% agree with Dragonfly. I could not say it better myself.