Pussy to tight

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Elwald Harribum, Aug 20, 2010.

1. D_Elwald Harribum

D_Elwald Harribum Account Disabled

So I have been with 56 girls in my life. I have seen my fair share of pussy. From my experience most don't have a problem taking my 7.5 x 5 inch cock. I know I am above average and with foreplay most pussy's get knocked out and loosened up after a little while. Well I was with this girl last night she was small maybe 4'11" and had a beautiful tiny pussy. I got her warmed up all the usual stuff and we were ready to go. I must have tried for 30 minutes and never got more than half of my cock in her. She never complained of pain and she had an awesome orgasm. I felt like I was bottoming out in her the whole time. My question is I am used to going balls deep in chicks when we fuck. While I am not going to complain about fucking this little hottie it could have been allot better if I could have put my whole dick in her. Just wondering how it must feel to have a huge cock and never going ball deep with any chicks. Do you bigger guys ever wish you were smaller. I just could not imagine not being able to pound it out because I hurt chicks.

#1 D_Elwald Harribum, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  2. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are ways to do this, as Belly Dancer recently shared, with an appliance called a donut. Consider it a washer for your bolt.

3. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

It sounds like the lady in question had a pussy that was too short, not too tight. Short vaginas do happen. I happen to have a relatively short one (can accommodate a 7 inch length but nothing longer).

Rejoice in the fact that you are not any longer than you are -- your experience of not being able to bottom out in a girl should be relatively rare at your length.

4. Jhonny1

Jhonny1 New Member

Dude have her sit in your dick looking at your feet, let her ride you she will be in control of your big dick, notice if she goes deeper in on her own she should take it all in time, keep us posted on the progress. Thanks for sharing

5. Snarfblat

Snarfblat New Member

You brought up a point that I've raised before with friends and that is that a big dick may not be all that its cracked up to be. Now before I go any further, let me qualify what I mean by a "big dick". I'm talking length here, not girth. My theory is that its probably better to have an average size dick (in terms of length) instead of a horse dick when it comes to fucking since balls deep penetration can usually be achieved with the average sized guy. If you've got a dick like a horse, my thinking is that you may find it difficult, if not impossible, to achieve full penetration and, hence, a less-then-fully satisfying experience in sex. JMHO and I'm sure others will disagree.

#5 Snarfblat, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  6. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    We are here to support you in all your woes Snarf. Including dangling in the toilet water when you sit down. It can be fixed by engineering I am sure.

7. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    O man..Hell yes I sorta get jealous of guys that's got that perfect sized dick for a female. The average female is at best only 4-6 deep.
    Yes sir, many times I do have problems and have t work with different positions for the comfort and enjoyment of us both...or they make me stop & get up and out!
    And no, I have never had the delight or pleasure of gettin balls deep into a female; and you stop rubbing it in <smile> it's embrarssing.
    See you have just realized one of many, possible drawbacks for being hung above the average (8 + long).
    Another addional drawback, just sitting down on a toilet without yo dick hitting & swinging down in the water...but that's another topic by itself.
    Pussy has never been too tight for me...just not deep enough many times.
    It will only go so far before your stuff bends like hitting a steal wall... which is another major thing guys like us have to be care of.. not gettin a penis facture.
    Can you say pain! Worst then a kick in the balls!
    So yea partner, I think I would trade or down-size if I could...like a female who has a breast reduction <smile>.
    Thanks for asking with sentivity...seriously. Inquiring mines should know!

8. jockmaestro

Gold Member

Spelling to lame.

9. avg_joe

Gold Member

What a divine cock !!!

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's always better to have bigger, Snarf, cause you can always work around the rare cases when sex is uncomfortable or painful. But most of the time, longer means you can stimulate parts deep inside the vagina that average-sized cannot reach. Also, I think many who haven't done it misunderstand, but bottoming out doesn't equal painful sex. Done it a few times myself with women who had short vaginas, and they clearly enjoyed it. With the correct arousal before penetration, the cervix is tucked out of the way, and it's no problem at all.

11. JBisme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    With that big dick most pussies would be tight, damn if you ever pop a cherry she is going to scream

12. Snarfblat

Snarfblat New Member

Haha! Sorry, Helga. Unfortunately, I'm not one of those big dicked persons like 99.9% of the members in this forum who claimed to be. Just watch now. Someone's going to ask me to post of pic of my dick to prove it.

13. AussieMuscles

AussieMuscles Well-Known Member

Albums:
    where does she live???? i 'd sure love to pound a mega tight puss like that

14. BIGNTHICK23

BIGNTHICK23 Member

Albums:
    i concur with aussiemuscles i wanna smash a girl that tight!

15. bspompey

bspompey Member

Albums:
    It's 'too' tight. that's english

16. motorcityboy

motorcityboy Active Member

Albums:
    yeah I have that problem sometimes too I like to force it in a little so they remember me fucking them LOL .
    I'm about 8 1/2 and thick with a fat head . I figure if we are going to fuck she should know what shes getting into . it's not always going to fit , sometime you both got to work at it :) practice makes perfect !
    stay hard

17. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I don't agree.

There is definitely such a thing as too long, for me at least. I don't enjoy the feeling of pain from too deep penetration. It causes wincing and pain and involuntary pulling away. Fitting together is better for me. Yeah, you can choose to only have sex in 2-3 positions to work around the problem, or use a donut, but I don't think that's as much fun as being able to have sex in lots of positions or to experience how it feels to have full pelvis to pelvis contact all through sex. It doesn't compare.

TheBF says that it feels much better on his penis when he's not too long. He loves going balls deep and he says that it feels better on the head of his penis. We both prefer fitting together.

We were having sex the other day and he pushed my knees up towards my shoulders and I unconsciously braced myself expecting it to hurt and when it didn't I relaxed and really enjoyed myself. Later, TheBF said the fact that I had involuntarily braced myself expecting to wince from pain was really telling. It is. It's not as much fun when sex can turn from pleasure to pain that easily, or to realize that you've gotten used to expecting it to turn painful. We like it much better now that isn't a problem.

#17 petite, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  18. mitc3117

mitc3117 Active Member

Albums:
    I agree, i LOVE going balls deep but its often not a realistic possibility

19. D_Enorma Scupcakes

D_Enorma Scupcakes New Member

With <7", I can and do go balls deep, every time. I'd have nothing less! My wife tells me that if I were any bigger, we'd have problems. Dunno if I buy it 100%, but I'll take it. :)

20. kinda_hung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This is exactly what my wife says. I'm right at 7". She says if I was any longer I wouldn't get as much sex as I do now.

Draft saved Draft deleted