Pussy to tight

vinny_vin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a little 5'1 Viet girl so I know what you're going through..for about 3 months I was only using 6 or 7 inches of my potential and careful not to hit her cervix..very tight..pretty shallow..let her ride alot so she had control and she would cum like crazy so hey..whatever works..over time she started to accomodate more and more of me and I can now almost get balls deep

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
..and never going ball deep with any chicks. Do you bigger guys ever wish you were smaller. I just could not imagine not being able to pound it out because I hurt chicks.
The exact problem I've stated elsewhere. It is frustrating not being able to 'go for it' especially in the heat of orgasm - why I've said, an 8" (or 7.5") fat cock, in my opinion, is probably ideal. I've spoken about this with (close) friends who say 'filling' your partner length-wise and width-wise and using your pubic bone on her clitoris (missionary style, obviously) is the ideal technique. My own partner can see the point though she has no difficulty 'getting there.'
Long cocks, functionally, are no big deal.
They're OK for parading. :biggrin1: