Pussy Tricks

thighsneyez

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies... I was wondering what are cool somethings you can do with your pussy... Pussy Tricks... if you will. (how did you learn to do it?) Men... what cool thing have you had a lady do with her pussy to you...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tricks?!? Does making a US. Marine just home from Kuwait weep with joy count? :wink::confused:

When I was younger I could queef on command if I was in the right position. :rolleyes::tongue:

There was a chick that worked at the strip club in town that could shot ping pong balls out of her tricky pussy

D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

Experimental Member
Media
While I was backpacking in SE Asia I went to a Ping-pong show in Thailand. If you want pussy tricks thats where you see them. Everything from shooting darts out of pussy's to pop baloons, to opening beer bottles, to pulling strings of razor blades out of there. I can't remember all the stuff but there was ALOT. One that really confused me is when one of the girls took a bottle full of water stuck the top in her pussy and drank the water from the bottle. Then she took the bottle out and danced around for a minute. Put the bottle back in and filled it up with a dark carbonated drink. . . Some of the stuff was actually kind of Nasty. But it was definitely an experience.

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'd like her to use my penis as a cue, and see how many pockets she can ring up with it. As long as she likes a tongue and lip bath, I'm eager.