Pussy Walls/Rectum Walls

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Rock_ N_Hardon, Dec 6, 2008.

1. D_Rock_ N_Hardon

D_Rock_ N_Hardon Account Disabled

Albums:
    Question time: :smile:

Is anal sex very similar to vaginal sex?

Does the anus have the same soft folds as the vagina or is it smoother muscle?

2. Cockmo

Cockmo Active Member

Albums:
    My bf thinks an ass is sooooooooo much better because it can take much more length of dick and that second set of muscles makes him utter such words as "oh my God, I'm in heaven - you feel so good" especially when I really open up for him. Those of you that have fucked pussy know the limitations (a hum, the cervix!). Literally "bottoming out" with a man is pure Ecstasy!

3. D_Rock_ N_Hardon

D_Rock_ N_Hardon Account Disabled

Albums:
    is an ass tighter?

4. Xcuze

Gold Member

Well it depends! Generally I would think a pussy is much slacker. They do push babies out of them Ive heard. But some gay guys have been fucked so often & so hard that they have what Ive defined as a Buckethole. :eek:

Not pretty to look at - or fuck IMO.

5. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    HAHAHAHA Bucket hole. :) WELL, A friend of mine is really into the whole fisting scene...well speaking as the one that has occationally helped in that area. *cough* you'd never know that he was able to do that from how tight his butt muscles clinch even on a finger. So if a guy/girl has a LOT of anal sex...if they work their muscles in there...they can seem as tight as a virgin ass when they wanna...

hahah Buckethole... have to remember that one...

Draft saved Draft deleted