Pussy-wiped Hot Hung Dudes??!! WTF

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_bxmuscle, Jan 17, 2012.

1. B_bxmuscle

B_bxmuscle New Member

Maybe this has more to do with me than anything else:

I know a couple real hung straight dudes from my gym who I wanna slap the shit out of! They're good-looking, fit, gainfully employed and hung like a horse. Yet they let the women they've dated walk all over them in all kinds of ways. One even moved some chick with two kids into his NYC rent controlled apartment, only to be ordered out by a judge when the relationship went south and they went to court over who would have to leave the place, since no judge was gonna make a woman with two kids homeless!

I get why the "average Joe" might be pussy-wiped, but am I wrong to think that a good-looking, decent hung straight man has got to be a total fool not to be "large and in charge" at least most of the time??

2. steve2727

steve2727 Member

Albums:
    Pussy wiped? It might LOOK like she's wiping her pussy on his face, but he's actually just giving her head... and that's something a man with any size junk can enjoy!

Sorry, couldn't resist...

3. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

just maybe they believe said female is the best thing they ever had or they want to settle down. Not everyone wants to sleep around.

4. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

where thay married?

5. distance

distance Member

I imagine plenty of straight or bi guys on here wouldn't mind being wiped with pussy...not my thing so much...

6. D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Albums:
    Many men of all races, cultures, and nationalities are pussy whipped -- and some, who are into gays, are whipped, also.

Now, letting some woman run all over them is a little bit far fetched...but, hey, that pussy may be made of gold.

Men have always been like that, and I don't think they're going to change for generations to come.

7. spoon

Gold Member

Albums:
    bxmuscle, where you recently hurt by someone, as was your friend you mentioned was. unfortunately, there are both males and females that try to control/pussywhip. it is very unfortunate that your friend lost his apartment. i totally agree with you. unfortunately, there are "people that are users." the last relationship i was in, ended badly. the man was playing me against his last gf. she and i had a long chat one day. we actually got along great. he was the problem. there are 2 sides to each story. and, as i said--people do behave badly all the time.

8. alx

alx
    Gold Member

I don't see how being hung has any relation towards being pussy whipped nor if you are average or small.

It's a personality trait. Some guys just allow themselves to be pussy whipped because they are submissive when it comes to the dynamics of relationships.

One of my best friends is like this and I just find it strange, I'm not condemning it. I just don't understand why a man would allow that, and how a woman would find that an attractive quality in a man. Im not saying It's wrong It's just not how I would like a relationship to be.

9. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some of you guys here need to get over the large cock complex and realise that there's more to you than that..if that's all you gotta offer, well then sir, I feel sorry for you.

:werd:

10. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Do tell.

11. Jillang

Jillang Member

I agree and just because a relationship doesn't work out doesn't mean a guy is whipped. What's wrong with trying to make a relationship work anyway?

12. B_Good_Looking_Loser

it's not the relationship that BX is talking about i don't think- he's talking about guys that are emotionally and sexually needy so they allow girls to run all over them just to so they can keep her around. the irony in that is their girl will lose respect for him if she has the power in the relationship and he will end up getting dumped or worse- be in an emotionally unhealthy relationship

13. B_Good_Looking_Loser

you are correct in that sense, it's less about cock size and more about how many options a guy thinks he has. if he doesn't believe he has a lot of options for sex, he'll end up in one of these situations that BX describes :(

14. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Large and In Charge sounds perilously close to being an abuser.

Frankly, young Men want what young women have to offer, and young men don't have all that much to bargain with... You haven't proven you can provide lavishly, you haven't proven you can commit, or be a good father... and as to being Fit and well hung? If you think that matters to anyone other than the other secret gays down at the gym, you are kidding yourself big time.

A minority of Women may want to fuck a guy with a big cock... but that is not the criteria they use in selecting who to be with in relationship.

Not until men are older and have some accomplishments to show do the tables turn and they end up with some power in negotiating a relationship... and hey... MOST men never achieve enough to seriously attract the attention of the most desirable women.

So here's the flip side to the brutal fact that young pretty women have power over men... only successful men really have any power over women...
    The guy working the counter at the convenience store at midnight is gonna be damn lucky to get any woman in his life, and he KNOWs it, no matter how fit or hung he is.

But this is the way it is... young men want women more than young women want men. And this give women a power to manipulate that fact.

At 45, when a man's libido has cooled to a more manageable point... and if he has managed to make something of himself, he may be able to offer enough to a clever woman in terms of security and comfort that he can make the rules...

But other than that, young men must rely on being personable, funny, supportive and fun to be with to attract young women on the basis of their personalities and potential.

Or, they can play it large and in charge, but of course, the only women attracted by that behavior will be the less bright, and less emotionally stable.

15. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Also- frankly young men are far more romantic than young women.
    Believe it or not.

Most guys bend over backwards for a woman because they WANT to cherish and care for, and support a woman....

It takes them a few harsh experiences to learn how to be less willing to subsume their own selves in the service of infatuation.

16. Jillang

Jillang Member

I understand that but all relationships are different. I know some people are more clingy and needy and some are more standoffish but if that works for you then why not enjoy it? I don't think that means you should criticize or call a guy names because that particular relationship didn't work.

17. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

never heard of pussy wiped..... my wife wipes around her pussy after we have sex. I heard of pussy whipped before. in fact, I was head over heels over a gal that was treating me like shit yrs ago. I eventually left the relationship.

18. D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Albums:
    Check out all your male Hollywood stars, and the women they have on their arms. They are accomplished, envied, seen by many, adored by millions of fans, and envied by the average man, who can not get those hot beauties.

Not to say there aren't any hot beauties, who are not Hollywood stars...but, sure: city, county, state, federal workers have hot women: most of them are married, taken; some marry out of high-school, especially if they are Mormons, Catholics, and Evangelicals -- so, guys, what are your chances?

Men, as a whole, wait too late for a partner: by the time you're 30, you're losing your hair, some are losing their sexual potency, and slumpishness, fatness is surplanting around your stomach -- unless you have a gym membership or unless you have weights at home. If you don't believe me, go to your high-school graduations. Look at the jocks back then; women couldn't keep their eyes and their hands off of them. For the most part, look at your jocks, now.

College reunions are somewhat different: everyone, who has any sense, is attempting to look good. Why? Job competition, ladies and gentlemen. Very few people are going to let themselves go to hell -- with a job market like it is today. Yeah, 20 yrs., ago -- perhaps, jobs were plentiful. Nowadays, if a man doesn't look like he stepped out of GQ Magazine, he's almost doomed.

We only have a short time to live: live life richly, take care of yourselves, physically and mentally, and don't allow opportunities to pass you by. If someone is willing to love you and they show it; love them back.

19. B_Good_Looking_Loser

sure I agree with ya 100%. BX should chime in, but I'm thinking that he's talking about 'pussy-whipped' guys that are actually unhappy with their relationship and act act subservient to their girl because they are scared of losing them (because they don't believe there are other options)

20. B_bxmuscle

B_bxmuscle New Member

This is an articulate and thoughtful response, but I wonder just how correct it is. I recently finished Dr. Leonard Saxe's "Boys Adrift: the Five Factors Driving the Growing Epidemic of Unmotivated Boys and Under-Achieving Young Men." And while I don't subscribe to his analysis whole-heatedly, it's pretty clear that way too many young guys fall into his title's category. I'm also a university instructor, and don't hesitate to rag on my male students about the fact that most of their female peers hold jobs and get better while they are goofing off. I've noticed this for some years now, which is why I started thinking about the issue and looking for research into it.

Perhaps I exaggerate, but it seems to me that mediocre straight guys have no limit of attractive, accomplished young women throwing themselves at them, paying their bills, living in their apartments, fighting with other women over them, etc!!! All the more reason why I'm so shocked that attractive, well-employed -- and hung -- dudes I know (remember, I didn't say the guys I was talking about only had a big dick to offer, though it's interesting that some imputed this to me) should be pussy-wiped. Such guys are at a premium but sometimes seem not to know it.

Draft saved Draft deleted