Pussy!!!

D

deleted136887

There is quite a bit of pussy talk on here. Goi to womens forum, and some otheres. In fact , there is a lots of good pussy here. It's sort of hidden, but like gold. When you find it, you know.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a lot of pussy talk. But what kind are you talking about?
In the women's section, the pussy talk is different then "guy pussy talk".

The best place to start a thread on what I think you are talking about is in the Sex with a Large Penis section.

Also, the show off section has lots of pussy in it and the Adult Websites section . And you have to keep in mind that there is a big gay demographic here. I would say about 60% of the posts are gay related. So it may seem dominate, but there is plenty for everyone. And if there isnt, YOU can start your own threads.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
correct Pussies aren't common here (since the P in LPSG doesn't stand for Pussy) , but they are not ILLEGAL in here, so go right ahead and bring variety to this place! :biggrin1:

I think it proves that men are obsessed with penises - theirs or others. Pussy is just a necessary evil.

Yes... I'm waiting to be told off but it's the truth.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it proves that men are obsessed with penises - theirs or others. Pussy is just a necessary evil.

Yes... I'm waiting to be told off but it's the truth.

got to agree with 95% of what you have said. The exception is 'pussy is just a necessary evil.' While I do agree that pussy is necessary....I can honestly say that pussy is by no means evil.

Pussy is heavenly.

Pussy is great.

Pussy....pussy is just......well I LOVE pussy.

lol

D

deleted136887

Pussy is never evil. It is the owner thereof that is sometimes evil. But mostly only if you treat her like a cunt.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have nothing againts pussy but I just want to have a site for guys. Same thing with gay bars. I don't want to see a fag hag in all males gay bar. Just turn me off.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think pussy is good sometimes, but the only way it turns me on is if another dude or dudes are in the picture. I admit I like eating a good creampie, and eating a chick out while another guy is fuckin her. If you haven't done it before, try it. It is sooo cool.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just want to have a site for guys.
This isn't it.

I have nothing against dick, but I just want to have a site for straights. Same thing with bars. I don't want to see fags in a straight bar. Just turn me off.
See how awful that sounds? Think about it next time you get the urge to post something like that again..

Last edited: