Pussy...

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pussy

What does the perfect pussy feel like?

What's the closest thing to the feel of a pussy?

What's the closest thing to the smell of a pussy?

What does having your pussy filled by a huge cock feel like?

Post your links to the best pussy pictures and videos here...

I'm kinda new to pussy but I'm a convert. Love to hear your experiences.

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay okay so I'll start:

I never realised just how amazing a pussy would feel: when I say it's hot I mean temperature, like really hot, and so perfectly constructed to glove your cock. It feels soft, wet and amazing and you'd be surprised how big your cock looks going into a tight pussy or in a woman's smaller hand; it's great for the ego!!!!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm... the best pussy... I think a woman that has already had one orgasm and is being further aroused has the best pussy... when they open up and tent... HOT DAMN!!!!! Let the stroking BEGIN!!!!! I pussy that has an arched back always feels better than a woman with a atraight back or even worse yet... a rounded one! Yikes... talk about pinching... OUCH!!!!! When a woman arches her back, the opening to the vagina gets wide enough for easier entry!!!

I love it when they are cranked wide open and you can just stab the pussy with your cock from time to time (don't wanna force air in! lol!!!!) when the walls are relaxed and I can stretch out and move around is my favorite... if not, I just have to get all of the way in and not move too much in and out, which feels fine for the woman but doesn't get me off much (which usually works in my favor for prolonging my stamina)

Gimme a pussy the consistency of warm butter and we are in BUSINESS! lol!!!!!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What does the perfect pussy feel like?

It feels like the weekend :biggrin1:...a pussy that just won't quit hehe

What's the closest thing to the feel of a pussy?

Warm velvet

What's the closest thing to the smell of a pussy?

Sometimes, my precum smells a bit like a pussy. I love it.

What does having your pussy filled by a huge cock feel like?

No comment

Post your links to the best pussy pictures and videos here...

I don't like pussy pictures, I like more full body and especially boob pics.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a primal smell... kind of a base smell for human body odor... it is NOT fishy or dank... it just smells like... humanity all opened up, there are esthers that just open up the sinuses and clear the bronchial passageways... it fires up the ol' DNA and makes the sperm stand at attention... most of the actual "smell" of a pussy is not a detectable aroma at all... rather a delicate blend of chemicals that have a physiological effect on the body... it's hard to describe...