Pussy...

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, that certainly puts it into words. I wonder then, as a gay guy, if i would be 'immune' as it were to that? Jesus i need a str8 mate to teach me this stuff, lol.

My scientific hunch is that you would "NOT" be immune... just that your conscious mind would probably block all of the effects of the aroma... but if you were open to it and close enough... who knows? Sexuality is pretty universal... you should see the amount of straight guys and lesbian chicks that check out my bulge when I am out and going commando in the Summer!!!!

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow, that certainly puts it into words. I wonder then, as a gay guy, if i would be 'immune' as it were to that? Jesus i need a str8 mate to teach me this stuff, lol.

We'll get that 30% a little higher LOL

Pussy is god's gift to man (and woman)

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How would you feel if a straight guy posted that in a thread discussing gay sex?

Errr, you came out of a pussy, chump. Did you vomit then? Get the hell out of here with this anti-straight crap.

WTF!?! Don't post in a thred about pussy if you don't like pussy. That's common sense, son.

Sometimes, it's even more fun to put chumps on my ignore list.

*PLONK*

:claps: I like these posts, I also like how the first one was by our dear old Matt (who is gay for all those who didn't know)

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally Posted by Matthew
How would you feel if a straight guy posted that in a thread discussing gay sex?

Originally Posted by burns1de
Errr, you came out of a pussy, chump. Did you vomit then? Get the hell out of here with this anti-straight crap.

Originally Posted by yngjock20
WTF!?! Don't post in a thred about pussy if you don't like pussy. That's common sense, son.

Originally Posted by burns1de
Sometimes, it's even more fun to put chumps on my ignore list.
*PLONK*

Originally Posted by findfirefox
I like these posts, I also like how the first one was by our dear old Matt (who is gay for all those who didn't know)

Sigh.

Fine fine, you've made me want to drag the thread even further off topic.

How would I feel if a straight guy said the same in a gay thread? I'd find it completely irrelevant and get on with my life.

Anti-straight? What the hell are you on? Where in any thread ever have I been anti-straight? All that post did was express my own personal feelings. It had no object, no reference to any other living being, straight or otherwise. How does saying I don't like vaginas equate in any way whatsoever to hating straight people and wanting to deprive them of civil rights? Did I say, "women should be killed"? Seriously, if you can read that much into it, you have problems of your own.

Did I vomit coming out of my mother? Another nonsensical question. Were you personally aware of your sexual orientation at the moment of birth? Were you aware of anything beyond a bright light? Of course not, so don't be so ridiculous.

The only one of you who had any valid criticism of me was yngjock20, who asked why, if I dislike lady-parts so much, did I click on a thread whose very title was "Pussy..." What can I say - I was feeling facetious and perverse.

I knew exactly what response I would get when I posted it, and boy was I right. You all got on your self-righteous high horses over absolutely nothing, five meaningless words. It's been fascinating to watch how predictable you are.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lvsxy808, you've just proven you're a complete loser. You give gay men a bad name. You should do everyone a favor and leave the site for good. Sadly, I doubt you will, but that's why God created ignore lists. Have a very, very special life, and may you be reincarnated as a tampon.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lvsxy808, you've just proven you're a complete loser. You give gay men a bad name. You should do everyone a favor and leave the site for good. Sadly, I doubt you will, but that's why God created ignore lists. Have a very, very special life, and may you be reincarnated as a tampon.

:lmao: :haha: :laugh2: :notworthy: :fing02: The smilies say it all.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lvsxy808, you've just proven you're a complete loser. You give gay men a bad name. You should do everyone a favor and leave the site for good. Sadly, I doubt you will, but that's why God created ignore lists.

Shit, now I'm tempted to remove him from my ignore list to see all the wacky shit he's been spewing. Oh well.

Have a very, very special life, and may you be reincarnated as a tampon.
:18: