Put my cock on test between CUT and UNCUT version.

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by metas, Mar 19, 2010.

1. metas

metas New Member

As having uncut cock, I am wondering about what is differences between being cut and in natural way.

I try to jack off by pretending to be a cut cock by using my left hand holding the tugged foreskin at the base to stop the foreskin from moving along my right hand stroke. Well, what I have found is that I need a lot of lube to stay slicky enough till I get off. If the lube dry out just a bit I have to decrease grip pressure otherwise my cock skin may light up flame. It gives me a lot of feel and sensation though, shorten my time of getting off in half. But I have to control the feel under some level that over sensitive may kill the mood and finally stiffness.

With uncut cock I have had for life time, I may or may not have lube for jacking off.

At work in vagina, I used modified cock ring to lock the tugged foreskin with my ball. Well, the exercise has two different outcomes with two different pussies. One of my partners who always very wet loves the pretended cut version as my cock can give her a lot more friction and my bare head can stimulate inside of her very strong. For another partner who is also usually wet but very very tight and sensitive, she cannot take it if I move fast or even for normal speed strokes. I have to go very very slow, and that does not give her a good overall feel and sensation. She told me that my bare head feel very sharp at the gland ridge especially when I pull my cock out until I can see my gland ridge and put it back in. Strangely enough, I have a very strong sensation at first that I think I may cum faster, but the sensation dry out, seems like the nerves shut themselves down because of too much stimulation. My feeling back to normal and cannot cum because I cannot move as fast.

Well, this may not be the right or valid experiment to compare between Cut and uncut version cocks. But at least I think I like it uncut for myself. And I can make the uncut version for my partners who like it in a rougher way.

Now I can be in both Worlds.

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry for my English if there is any mistake.

2. Titsdude21

Titsdude21 Member

Albums:
    Well the i must say it does feel better if i pull the skin back to rub it etc....BUT this does not mean the cut feels better.
    A life time of rubbing on boxers makes the head less sensitive so it really cant be compared to pulling the skin back...not in the long term anyway.

3. metas

metas New Member

understood....I agree...Tits Dude.

4. TaigaStar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Being cut, I feel somewhat minimal sensations in my head.

5. jeff926

Gold Member

interesting study!

6. B_Grotesnikkel

B_Grotesnikkel New Member

Í ám cut in the middele of the thirty's, because I had a verry long foreskin and I had masturbated mcuh to much and ruinated the foreskin.

I must say 5 or 6 month's after the cut it makes no differenece for me. Even when having sex with a partner it takes more time to come ready. Fantastic.

7. Uncutsouthernboy

Uncutsouthernboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I have tried fucking and holding the foreskin back in some fashion. I have tried holding it by hand, taping, cock ring etc. It feels good but I always turn the foreskin loose as it feels the best. My partners have always told me that sex feels best with the skin loose.

8. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

as an UC men - we have the best of both worlds. BUT enjoy & use what U have well.

Draft saved Draft deleted