Put On Notice: NO MORE SEX

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife grew up in a non- loving home. Her mom went out of her way to ignore her father. He cheated occasionally, the only connection they had were their kids and sex. Her mother turned the sex off and the father wandered. Poor guy had a debilitating stroke that has left him in a wheelchair, 30 years now.

So is this a family ritual ? She's not close to her mother and vows to be the opposite, but I see her mother in her more and more as she ages.

I love my wife of course, but I'm not in love with her, and haven't been for a long time. The next month is going to be very busy for me at work, so my mind will be on my career. Once March comes around I hope to have a clearer idea where I need/want to be.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Our minds say one thing but very often our early conditioning catches us up anyway. Would you feel able to bring this re-enactment of a pattern to her attention? Or are you too used to doing nothing and rather focus on career, let the marriage keep deteriorating at the same old rate?

It is only now that you seem to notice anything you can't handle. And I wish the two of you best of luck whatever happens.