Put up your hand if 18 and confused

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

blonde12dd: Hi,

I'm nicole, i was on here a bit ages ago...and was kinda put off. I'm back now though. I'm pretty confused, i'm bi, but not bi (just love to check out girls), and i have met heaps online and its great. But i also like guys, duh, never been with a big guy, but love what i have seen...got sent heaps of pics! But i just wanna meet open minded guys that are confused as i am...and hung! i dont want a know it all 25 year old to write to me with all the answers...coz well ive decided i dont wanna know the answers...i wanna find em out for my self. I can promise lots of pics and vids of me you will love and other girls like me that i can also get ya in touch with. i dont want horny guys that wish they were big but the genuine thing. Thats what ya get with me, a genuine busty girl, just out the have fun and learn. If ya dont believe me just ask maddam zora, im sure she believes me. Also if there are any girls out the that are bi or just like me write as well. Plz only 18-22ish, and atleast 9", prefer much bigger though.

Nicole
    xox

ps have a couple of crappy pics on my gallery.

2. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Hmm so you wanna cyber with some hung guys? That's what it sounds like hehe. Well I don't qualify as I'm almost 8" but its an improvement on the 7/7.5" I came here with, does seem to have grown...

3. Imported

Gold Member

blonde12dd: Truth is i don't like to cyber...so go figure. I am not really into use your imagination fluffy sgit so yeah. But you sound nice, but not as big as id like....sounds rude eh, but honesty is a virtue.
    Besides you obviously read me wrong.

nicole
    xox

4. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    I was just wondering why you'd be giving out videos and pics...and yes I am nice, but not 9" alas hehe. I have pics in the gallery though.

5. Imported

Gold Member

blonde12dd: Coz i have pics...so why not let people see me? Its not that hard to understand is it? I cant believe there are 411 views and hardly any replies. If your scared of what others will say to you posting to me here send me a message instead.

Nicole
    xox

6. jonb

Gold Member

Well, if it makes you feel any better, only 5% of males never think of males, and only 4% never think of females. I can't remember the exact stats for females, though.

7. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Pics I understand just not videos...

8. mimosurfDutch

mimosurfDutch Member

Albums:

If you are truly curious about huge ones, have you considered thickness in your search for size? This can make quite a bit of difference as there will be a lot more flesh inside you with a 9x7" penis than a 9x5" penis - quite a few more of your internal nerve endings will feel harder pressure and you will likely reach more orgasms - and they will be much, much stronger ;)

9. musc069

Gold Member

Albums:
    We exchanged a couple emails when you arrived, but then you disappeared, so it's good to see you back. Good luck in your quest and let us know how it goes if you like...

Scott

10. vega

vega Member

thats too bad that you wont accept anything under 9. I'm 8.5 max/6.5, 19 years old, and an aspiring actor/model. 6' 1" blnd hair, blue eyes, 180 lbs. Meh oh well I only have head shots anyway no cam.------------

Draft saved Draft deleted