Put ya clothes back on!

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think I'm going to click on that link...

don't women who take steroids grow little penises? Maybe it is one of them... I don't dare look.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
More than anything, I'm amazed at the high level of confidence to expose that to a room full of people and let himself be photographed.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The more I think about this guy, the more proud I am of him. Why should he feel ashamed and cover himself up? He has what he has. I admire his strength of character to defy convention and be who he wants to be. I am much bigger than this guy and I don't have the courage (or the urge really) to do a public strip and let myself be photographed. He seems happy and he's having a great time, I don't think he needs or deserves our pity. It would seem that making fun of him says more about our character than his.

B_joe38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with you, this guy knows who he is and don't need a body part or the lack of a body part to make him a man, or to give him confidence!

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
digital artists chip in here now, wish I could say I was one.

Anyway at first pic it looks real. But then zoomed in and zoomed out.. and there was this curious little box that seemed to happen when zooming out that makes me not so sure.

Micropenis, a real medical condition. YES they really DO come that small. At least his dick is big enough to not RETRACT all the way into his body. For those guys that fully retract into their body I feel really sad. If the pic is real. Either he has amazing confidence, or he is an SPH man. I'd be sure there would be some derogatory comments if he was in a group of people.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ewww!
Yucky.
I should play nice, but it just seems beyond my will power at the moment.
Well, now, ain't that quaint, at least he can still bench press Buicks.:biggrin::tongue:

OMG surely that has been photoshopped!
Well, you know the stories about bodybuilders being small, this proves it.