Puttin' some more of my cock out there!

Run7work2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, the new pics you posted today definitely meet with my approval! Your thick bush is sexy, and that horse dick of yours is hot, hot, hot!! I also love your lean, lanky body! WOOF!

buffyfanone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
umm wowowowo! seriously hot. that is one of the best dicks i have ever seen and it is attached to such a great body! a+++!
would love to see that beast in action!
you NEED to post more more more!

D_Pattycake Cockpastry

Account Disabled
Media
umm wowowowo! seriously hot. that is one of the best dicks i have ever seen and it is attached to such a great body! a+++!
would love to see that beast in action!
you NEED to post more more more!

Buffy, with feedback like yours, I don't think I could refuse to keep the pics coming. Thank you so much, man. Comments like yours really boost my confidence and make me feel good about what I'm doing here. Have an awesome day!

P.S. Thank you to all the rest of you for your terrific feedback as well. MUCH APPRECIATED!
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

D_Pattycake Cockpastry

Account Disabled
Media
I think you have a hot circumcised cock. I like the neat, dark scar line on the middle of the shaft!

I've had a number of people compliment my circumcision scar, and before that I never even noticed it or thought there was anything notable about it. I appreciate the compliments on it, but why do people think it's so nice? How is it any different from any other circumcision scar?
:borladuck: