Putting myself into celibacy for a while (am I crazy?)

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So - as crazy as it sounds for those that have read my laments the past few nights - I've just put myself in an enforced celibacy for the upcoming 8 weeks. Had hoped I could get hold of one of my guys before today - but that didn't work out - so celibacy it is even though I'm still in the same state I was a couple of nights ago...

Got home a few hours ago with a newly pierced tongue. The opportunity was just too good to pass up - long weekend, time off for recovery and no obligations at work where I need to speak until end of next week when I'm at a conference in Brussels. If not now - I would have had to wait for another similar opportunity - and they're not around that often for me.

Yes, it hurts a bit and I speak a bit funny (not that I want to speak much - it's sore) - but not nearly as painful as other piercings I've done. Looking forward to when I'm finally able to use it (I suspect I can find a few willing candidates to test it on...) - but I have a slight suspicion you'll see a Valkyrie climbing the virtual walls on the forum before the 8 weeks are up. :biggrin1:

Why celibacy you probably wonder - it's not a genital piercing after all? Well - it's as simple as that I'm not trusting myself enough to have sex without oral contact or at least kissing. Part and parcel of doing it for me.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what the hell is going on in your life that you would want to do somethig so stupid

dont do it dont do it

Stupid is in the eye of the beholder. For myself I've wanted it for a number of years. My body. My tongue. My choice. Those that don't approve don't have to play with me or appreciate it. Already done deed. :smile:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I certainly wish you the best.

It may not be easy though, so I strongly recommend that you keep all sharp objects as far away from you as possible...maybe the blunt ones too!

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would proper etiquette be for your LPSG friends to tease you endlessly, knowing that you have limited outlets for your sexual frustrations?

I personally think it sounds like a fun adventure. Not for the weak-willed, mind you.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now, are you going full-on? Meaning no self-gratification either?

Oh, don't think I could do that hardcore... My body doesn't fare well without a couple of orgasms a week - preferrably with the help of someone, but if needed by my own hand. :biggrin1:

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would proper etiquette be for your LPSG friends to tease you endlessly, knowing that you have limited outlets for your sexual frustrations?

...I guess it would be proper etiquette concerning what I know and like about this bunch of people... :biggrin1:

(and would definitely be felt as I'm surrounded by pictures and talk and innuendo all the time online)

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...I guess it would be proper etiquette concerning what I know and like about this bunch of people... :biggrin1:

(and would definitely be felt as I'm surrounded by pictures and talk and innuendo all the time online)

For lunch, might I suggest a BIG, juicy, hot sausage?? You know, a gargantuan fill of tube-meat that could satisfy even the most "hungry" of women?

(I know, it sounded more like a high cholestrol disaster than anything even remotely erotic.)

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, don't think I could do that hardcore... My body doesn't fare well without a couple of orgasms a week - preferrably with the help of someone, but if needed by my own hand. :biggrin1:

Ah, I understand! It's too bad that it's not nearly as much fun for a person to "double-click your own mouse!" I tried that once and went for 10 days...then I went to the beach and had a blow-out in my favorite swimsuit...it wasn't pretty.

So it's just sex you are avoiding...are you still enlisting people to help you achieve orgasm through other means? (I'm not offering my services...just asking) :redface:

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For lunch, might I suggest a BIG, juicy, hot sausage?? You know, a gargantuan fill of tube-meat that could satisfy even the most "hungry" of women?

(I know, it sounded more like a high cholestrol disaster than anything even remotely erotic.)

The "sausage" you are going for is called a "kielbasa." FYI

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
urm...

sedate.

he was 60 though.
it wasn't a fuckfest by any means.
but i wasn't ready for a fuckfest, so it was cool.

LOL!!! Lord, I wasn't expecting a response on that one! You guys are ticklin' me to death today, I swear.

I wasn't trying to pry, darlin' heart...it's just that, when someone says they have been celibate for three years with the exception of one week, I couldn't help but be curious.

If you want to expound on your hiatus from sex, I'm more than willing to listen. :smile:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL!!! Lord, I wasn't expecting a response on that one! You guys are ticklin' me to death today, I swear.

I wasn't trying to pry, darlin' heart...it's just that, when someone says they have been celibate for three years with the exception of one week, I couldn't help but be curious.

If you want to expound on your hiatus from sex, I'm more than willing to listen. :smile:
i think it's funny.

i'm a battery manufacturers dream come true.

:tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
va_lk_yr_ie: If that's what it takes for your tongue piercing to heal properly then so be it.

I don't get what people are griping about. It's your body not theirs and it's only 2 months.

So - as crazy as it sounds for those that have read my laments the past few nights - I've just put myself in an enforced celibacy for the upcoming 8 weeks. Had hoped I could get hold of one of my guys before today - but that didn't work out - so celibacy it is even though I'm still in the same state I was a couple of nights ago...

Got home a few hours ago with a newly pierced tongue. The opportunity was just too good to pass up - long weekend, time off for recovery and no obligations at work where I need to speak until end of next week when I'm at a conference in Brussels. If not now - I would have had to wait for another similar opportunity - and they're not around that often for me.

Yes, it hurts a bit and I speak a bit funny (not that I want to speak much - it's sore) - but not nearly as painful as other piercings I've done. Looking forward to when I'm finally able to use it (I suspect I can find a few willing candidates to test it on...) - but I have a slight suspicion you'll see a Valkyrie climbing the virtual walls on the forum before the 8 weeks are up. :biggrin1:

Why celibacy you probably wonder - it's not a genital piercing after all? Well - it's as simple as that I'm not trusting myself enough to have sex without oral contact or at least kissing. Part and parcel of doing it for me

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think celibacy can be a great thing.

use the time to step back and really think about sex & relationships.
without the distractions it's easier to keep a level head.

like a sexual spring cleaning.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
celibacy...

excluding one week last year, i've been doing that for 3 years.

Well, it just goes to show that even the beautiful women go through bouts of celibacy.

I am like a sexual camel... 3 months isn't SHIT!!!

I COULD DO THAT IN MY SLEEP!!!

I actually don't get laid in my dreams much either... go figure...