Putting myself into celibacy for a while (am I crazy?)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, it just goes to show that even the beautiful women go through bouts of celibacy.

I am like a sexual camel... 3 months isn't SHIT!!!

I COULD DO THAT IN MY SLEEP!!!

I actually don't get laid in my dreams much either... go figure...
3 years.

i might spontaniously combust.

it's gone beyond a bout.

it's either masochism or, more likely, that the local men all look like missing links.

oh, and thank you!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
3 years.

i might spontaniously combust.

it's gone beyond a bout.

it's either masochism or, more likely, that the local men all look like missing links.

oh, and thank you!
You aren't the only one!:cool: another 2 months and it'll be 3 years for me too!

Do you fancy a trip to Paris?:wink:

compsciguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I decided to go a week without release.

I barely finished day 1 and don't know if I'm going to be able to make it.

I've been a 2-3 time per day (sometimes more) regular and I found that it seemed to be negatively impacting my ability to perform with a girl so I wanted to see if my cock would be a little more responsive after a week of no release.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
what the hell is going on in your life that you would want to do somethig so stupid

That is key, the what is going on in your life part. I'm celibate right now as well, simply cos I am dealing with way too many personal issues to even think about sex or having a relationship/dating. Hell, I hardly even masturbate anymore. THAT is how emotionally and mentally stressed I am!!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done two separate 4 year bouts of celibacy in my life. It wasn't so much a conscience decision as something that just happend.:redface:

Well, it just goes to show that even the beautiful women go through bouts of celibacy.

I am like a sexual camel... 3 months isn't SHIT!!!

I COULD DO THAT IN MY SLEEP!!!

I actually don't get laid in my dreams much either... go figure...

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
#1. To answer your question, Yes.
#2. i had one of those about 6 years ago. it usually doesn't take that long to heal up if you take good care of it the first two weeks or so. I was able to eat solid food the next day, and I never swelled.
I know everyone probably reacts differently to stuff, but if you are really careful with it, it won't take so long.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
About 10 years ago, I had (for various reasons) a stretch of about a year and a half of celibacy, meaning no sex with anyone else. I doubt that I masturbated more than 4 or 5 times in that period, either.

After the first couple of weeks, I almost forgot about it completely. Your mind gets occupied with other things. At least mine did, anyway.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The longest I've gone without sex...wasn't very long. People assume when you're sexually active on a certain level that you're sleazy. A girl I wouldn't date went around trash talking me about how I'm bisexual because I can't get enough with just one gender.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't mean any harm in this question, so don't take it wrong. BUT, how could someone as beautiful and sexy as you possibly want to be celibate? You don't have to answer...but as always, I'm curious :rolleyes: . Plus, from reading your posts, you ooze sex appeal, desire, etc.....why not indulge yourself as a sexual being? I could understand if you were a prude or something, but you clearly, are not.

never!

they ebb & flow but never go away.

<sigh>

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mean any harm in this question, so don't take it wrong. BUT, how could someone as beautiful and sexy as you possibly want to be celibate? You don't have to answer...but as always, I'm curious :rolleyes: . Plus, from reading your posts, you ooze sex appeal, desire, etc.....why not indulge yourself as a sexual being? I could understand if you were a prude or something, but you clearly, are not.
i'm exactly the same! ever curious.

pm

dcho

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
celibacy resides in my religious morals so i'm holding out. i have a fairly high drive which makes it difficult at times, but i get by. i'm still a virgin at 20 and will do my best to remain so until the right time. call me an idiot but i have good faith that the wait will be worth it. good luck!