Putting on ball stretchers

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've read people had luck using a small child's sock to put your nutz in while putting on a split color ball stretcher.

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It does take practice. I've found that just before I tighten down the set screws if I give my scrotum a little twist it helps prevent pinching. It's easy to untwist afterwards.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a new set of those stainless steel ones. Any tips? It's like I need three hands!

hey there....good morning
use a thin sock .... put your sac in the sock then put the collar on. doing so ... less chafting and the collar is still slideable when you have ball sac sweat.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you warming your balls, I always warm my balls in warm water first, as warm as you can stand. It takes a little while but they do drop. makes it easier to put the weights on.
cirus.
PS. I always warm the weights first as well.

tattedup1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
make sure you are lubed up pretty good and work one thru at a time. let the weights drop and keep your hands ready to catch your balls. it may be a bit of a shocker. You will feel the tubing on your insides get pulled but it should be a gentle pull. it it recommended to wear them for 15 min intervals then when your body is used to the weights you can wear them longer. I can wear 2.5lbs for about an hour. I just love grabbing my sac with my hands and my balls have dropped to where they are free. I want them longer of course.