Putting your own dick in your ass

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by OhCanada, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Goon: I never think about sex and shit at the same time and never have. I did, however, manage to stick my dick up my ass after considerable effort. It involved shoving it up there right after I came when it wasn't "rock hard" after playing with my hole until it was relaxed. Definitely a two handed operation. This was a long time ago, I must have really needed to get laid.

2. Alley Blue

Gold Member

wow! :wow:

3. jonb

Gold Member

Autopederasty? Is that when you go back in time and molest yourself? Pederasty refers to sexual relations between a man and a boy, not to a particular position.

Err . . . No. The Cherokee actually sued HBO for defamation after they showed Harley Swiftdeer (or as I call him Harley Swiftdick) on Real Sex.

4. LongTimeComing

Yah, I've done it. I thought the idea was pretty erotic, wanted to know how it felt. Well, obviously you can't do it hard. So, with a "heavy" cock (as described in a previous post) and plenty of lube, I stretched it back there. Between mashing my balls, twisting my shaft, and using two hands and lots of force from my fingers to jam the head of my cock into my ass, I finally got it done. By that time, everything was so abused it didn't feel like anything at all. I popped out about 10 seconds after I went in, and it was NOT worth the effort to stick it back in. I guess I'm glad I did it, 'cause otherwise I'd wonder now and then how it would feel. I don't wonder any more.

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

You mean, everyone doesn't use a shoe horn during sex?

6. Imported

Gold Member

Goon:
    [post=304745]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    No, not everyone has a gigantacock like you :wow:

7. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

I think this would be impossible because the act of defacation requires a reverse Kegel muscle engagement which is the same action I and many others use to stop ejaculation dead in its tracks (this muscle group pinches off the passageway for ejaculatory emission) and can prolong sex indefinitely without ejaculation. Either the shit would be pinched off or the semen but both cannot flow simulatneously I believe but may be wrong.

8. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

[post=304745]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Perhaps not a shoehorn but I am sure we could devise something for this express purpose, perhaps a modified jai lai scoop, much smaller of course that could capture the penis head as it emerges through the legs and guides it into the anal lips. Probably the sales would be in the ones.

9. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    I don't want to sound dumb, but why would you want to put your cock in your own ass?

First, I don't think I could. When I'm hard enough to fuck, there is no way I could bend it that way. I think I'm happy not being able to bend it like that.

Second, I'm not into having my ass fucked. Don't get me wrong, I've played with my ass and it can feel pretty good. A finger or tounge is more than welcome. I just don't want to be fucked in the ass. No cock and no cock shaped dildo.

Lastly, even if I liked getting fucked, wouldn't it e like trying to tickle yourself? And you'd have to be like 14 or 15 inches to be able to really get going.

Sorry, just my thoughts.

10. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

Wow, this topic is unbelievable. When my dad gave me the "sex talk" when I was a kid, he never told me about how I could stick my cock up my ass, and how exactly to go about doing that. I can see how limited my sex education has been! :D

11. funcub

funcub New Member

Once you experiment with this trick HungSpermBoy, please tell us how it goes. Half of the board will be on the edge of their seat waiting!

:9

12. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Edge of the seat -- now that might help restrain the penis and free both hands to encircle body and work the penis into the anus. It's a lot of work and possibly little if any reward.

13. D_Gregg_Ghorian

D_Gregg_Ghorian Account Disabled

Oldie but goodie thread

14. upnunder69

upnunder69 New Member

does anybody know wat the movies r called wen men have two cocks plzzz

15. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    I'll admit that I have tried it. I was able to get the head in but only with a semi. Interesting but not erotic!

16. justmeincal

Gold Member

Albums:
    If anyone still has any doubts, just check thx55's pics. He's a very talented guy.

17. D_Mac_D_Nife

D_Mac_D_Nife Account Disabled

and cute and was very sweet when I complimented him on his gallery.

18. Arieloz

Arieloz New Member

omg hahahaha

19. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I can reach with my dickhead my anus... I think what is impressive about what thx55 does is putting it in his ass, reaching the anus isn't that hard, but getting it in is impressive!

20. D_Mac_D_Nife

D_Mac_D_Nife Account Disabled

You have your own impressive traits - we won't think any less of you for not being able to get it in. :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted