Putting your own dick in your ass

Goon: I never think about sex and shit at the same time and never have. I did, however, manage to stick my dick up my ass after considerable effort. It involved shoving it up there right after I came when it wasn't "rock hard" after playing with my hole until it was relaxed. Definitely a two handed operation. This was a long time ago, I must have really needed to get laid.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Goon@Apr 25 2005, 03:36 PM
I never think about sex and shit at the same time and never have. I did, however, manage to stick my dick up my ass after considerable effort. It involved shoving it up there right after I came when it wasn't "rock hard" after playing with my hole until it was relaxed. Definitely a two handed operation. This was a long time ago, I must have really needed to get laid.
[post=304560]Quoted post[/post]​

wow! :wow:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Landshark77@Apr 23 2005, 02:39 PM
Autopederasty: person inserting their own penis into their anus
Autopederasty? Is that when you go back in time and molest yourself? Pederasty refers to sexual relations between a man and a boy, not to a particular position.

Quadoshka: American Indian form of tantric sex
[post=303950]Quoted post[/post]​
Err . . . No. The Cherokee actually sued HBO for defamation after they showed Harley Swiftdeer (or as I call him Harley Swiftdick) on Real Sex.

LongTimeComing

Just Browsing
Media
Yah, I've done it. I thought the idea was pretty erotic, wanted to know how it felt. Well, obviously you can't do it hard. So, with a "heavy" cock (as described in a previous post) and plenty of lube, I stretched it back there. Between mashing my balls, twisting my shaft, and using two hands and lots of force from my fingers to jam the head of my cock into my ass, I finally got it done. By that time, everything was so abused it didn't feel like anything at all. I popped out about 10 seconds after I went in, and it was NOT worth the effort to stick it back in. I guess I'm glad I did it, 'cause otherwise I'd wonder now and then how it would feel. I don't wonder any more.

Goon:
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Apr 25 2005, 02:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Apr 25 2005, 02:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-motlissof@Apr 24 2005, 04:14 AM
  I suspect that there was something like a shoe horn and extra hands used to complete this action. 

You mean, everyone doesn&#39;t use a shoe horn during sex?
[post=304745]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
No, not everyone has a gigantacock like you :wow:

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Freddie53@Apr 25 2005, 08:59 AM
I just read the list of terms and saw defacating when masturbating. Has anyone been able to defacate just at the point of ejaculation? I have tried and never have succeeded. I just have never been able to time those to happen at the same time. Has anyone been able to do this. How did it feel?
[post=304517]Quoted post[/post]​

I think this would be impossible because the act of defacation requires a reverse Kegel muscle engagement which is the same action I and many others use to stop ejaculation dead in its tracks (this muscle group pinches off the passageway for ejaculatory emission) and can prolong sex indefinitely without ejaculation. Either the shit would be pinched off or the semen but both cannot flow simulatneously I believe but may be wrong.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Apr 25 2005, 06:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Apr 25 2005, 06:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-motlissof@Apr 24 2005, 04:14 AM
  I suspect that there was something like a shoe horn and extra hands used to complete this action. 

You mean, everyone doesn&#39;t use a shoe horn during sex?
[post=304745]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Perhaps not a shoehorn but I am sure we could devise something for this express purpose, perhaps a modified jai lai scoop, much smaller of course that could capture the penis head as it emerges through the legs and guides it into the anal lips. Probably the sales would be in the ones.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don&#39;t want to sound dumb, but why would you want to put your cock in your own ass?

First, I don&#39;t think I could. When I&#39;m hard enough to fuck, there is no way I could bend it that way. I think I&#39;m happy not being able to bend it like that.

Second, I&#39;m not into having my ass fucked. Don&#39;t get me wrong, I&#39;ve played with my ass and it can feel pretty good. A finger or tounge is more than welcome. I just don&#39;t want to be fucked in the ass. No cock and no cock shaped dildo.

Lastly, even if I liked getting fucked, wouldn&#39;t it e like trying to tickle yourself? And you&#39;d have to be like 14 or 15 inches to be able to really get going.

Sorry, just my thoughts.

B_HungSpermBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, this topic is unbelievable. When my dad gave me the "sex talk" when I was a kid, he never told me about how I could stick my cock up my ass, and how exactly to go about doing that. I can see how limited my sex education has been&#33; :D

funcub

1st Like
Media
Once you experiment with this trick HungSpermBoy, please tell us how it goes. Half of the board will be on the edge of their seat waiting&#33;

:9

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by funcub@Apr 27 2005, 06:05 AM
Once you experiment with this trick HungSpermBoy, please tell us how it goes. Half of the board will be on the edge of their seat waiting&#33;

:9
[post=305301]Quoted post[/post]​

Edge of the seat -- now that might help restrain the penis and free both hands to encircle body and work the penis into the anus. It&#39;s a lot of work and possibly little if any reward.

does anybody know wat the movies r called wen men have two cocks plzzz

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can reach with my dickhead my anus... I think what is impressive about what thx55 does is putting it in his ass, reaching the anus isn't that hard, but getting it in is impressive!

You have your own impressive traits - we won't think any less of you for not being able to get it in. :wink: