Putting your own dick in your ass

Yeah i put my fingers up my ass to and feels good:do you have Facebook if you do can you add me Dylan Andrew hobby

TGrizzard

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dick is long enough to create what I call the "hyena tail" My ass is out of bounds with a woman's younger being the only exception. I'm knocking at my own door right now..I not go any further. It can be done

Str8upgay

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So i have an 8" dick which is rather thick too and I have been able to stick my shaft almost entirely up my butt since just after puberty. It takes some articulation and there are probably many men who dont like discomfort in the region in question so that may impede a successful attempt. I however love to abuse my package and therefore love to fuck myself!!! Heres a twist for the scenario that I have recently pulled off though, lately I have enjoyed inserting both of my balls and most of my scrotum into my own ass!!! Then i use a dildo to push them as deep into myself as they will allow!!! When i cum it is so intense when i squirt my oring flexes then it squeezes the nuts and the orgasm is so intense that it lasts for several minutes. I am mostly str8 but am definitely curious to try some of this stuff with another big strong male to help with the logistics :)

D

deleted871301

So i have an 8" dick which is rather thick too and I have been able to stick my shaft almost entirely up my butt since just after puberty. It takes some articulation and there are probably many men who dont like discomfort in the region in question so that may impede a successful attempt. I however love to abuse my package and therefore love to fuck myself!!! Heres a twist for the scenario that I have recently pulled off though, lately I have enjoyed inserting both of my balls and most of my scrotum into my own ass!!! Then i use a dildo to push them as deep into myself as they will allow!!! When i cum it is so intense when i squirt my oring flexes then it squeezes the nuts and the orgasm is so intense that it lasts for several minutes. I am mostly str8 but am definitely curious to try some of this stuff with another big strong male to help with the logistics :)

A pic would be interesting to view :)

Reactions: queencitymeat

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Definitely have tried to get my dick in my ass - many times on cam here. I've been able to get my cockhead and about an inch more in, but can't seem to get the angle right for deeper penetration. I'll keep tying!

Reactions: Mister2101

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unfortunately I haven't been able to stick mine in my ass or few others because of my size. One of the reasons that I joined this site.