sisellui

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Danya, Glebasee, and TenzoD (Nikita) are all scammers, I've paid $50 via the messaging feature of Fansly for TenzoD (nikita, he usually shows up in other of Danya's pictures in Fansly) and he sends a pic/screenshot of someone else's dick lol
FYI, Tenzo's name isn't Nikita

xswag

Legendary Member
Media
Search his name on Twitter. Couple leaked videos of him playing with his dick. Looks pretty legit
He doesn't wear Calvin Klein underwear like in that alleged video. All of his photos usually have some generic underwear besides his Levi underwear.

Amicar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He doesn't wear Calvin Klein underwear like in that alleged video. All of his photos usually have some generic underwear besides his Levi underwear.
Yeah I checked that too. Still - it seems believable and it’s not like we have a large set of data on what underwear the dude may or may not own lol. The videos could also be a bit older.

Reactions: Belcu

elios228

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Danya moved out of Russia almost 2 years ago. He's currently in Thailand. Look at his Instagram as proof.

No, he's not gay. He's only queer baiting. He has no plans on ever showing his ass or dick to anybody other than his girlfriend. There are no leaked nudes on Twitter. It's just the same posts over and over. A bathroom pic of him wearing a towel. His fansly is not worth a dime.

For the record, it's not a crime to be gay in Russia, it's just frownd apon. There's literally thousands of gay Russians on fansly and chaturbate. Danya is a scammer and his followers are blind.
Unfortunately There are people Who loves him and his content

Idk_1422

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
His dick pic
I also think that this is him
I also came across some pics of him on Twitter and they also had a lot of view and retweets but I can't find it now looks like it was taken down. Why would it be taken down if it was fake? I took some screenshots of the pics.
His dick head ,length and circumference look very similar to the ones in his underwear.
Here are the SS, i have one more of him lying i a blanket shirtless but the site isn't allowing me to post it.
Has anyone else came across this on Twitter btw!?

Attachments

sisellui

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also think that this is him
I also came across some pics of him on Twitter and they also had a lot of view and retweets but I can't find it now looks like it was taken down. Why would it be taken down if it was fake? I took some screenshots of the pics.
His dick head ,length and circumference look very similar to the ones in his underwear.
Here are the SS, i have one more of him lying i a blanket shirtless but the site isn't allowing me to post it.
Has anyone else came across this on Twitter btw!?
It isn't Danya Pyatygin's dick. I know the guy who made those fake videos and pictures using his own bent and crooked dick. He was just trying to make money off of people who were desperate to see Danya's cock.
The guy above explained it very well.
Indeed, that isn't his dick.
I've also talked with the guy who made those fakes.
He asked for 150 euros for his photos. When asked for any proof, showed some screenshots from his publicly available vids, as if they were form a video chat or something like that.
Also, when asked, how he got them, he said that he got it from Danya's ex girlfriend, that Danya met when he was visiting Italy about 2 years ago. (Fun fact, he has never been to Italy)
Also, lots of people on this page have checked these "leaks" and made a little investigation.
Fingers are not his. Belly button too. The guy on the video is way too hairy. Danya isn't that hairy.

Unfortunately, some people don't read stuff that is written here.
So every few weeks we get the same question. "OMG, Danya got leaked. Here are his pics"

No he hasn't and no it's not him. If you like jerking off to a random dude that you belive is Danya, go on. You do you.
But to those who want his real nudes, you'll have to wait, as unfortunately there are no publicly available nudes at the moment.