Pygeum advice if possible :)

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by zakku1991, Oct 27, 2011.

1. zakku1991

zakku1991 New Member

Albums:
    Hiya guys.

I've never been a big precummer. Maybe a drop or two after a very long jerk off session, never at all during intercourse. Unfortunately, It turns me on alot so it sucks that I can't do it and have to get off by others doing it.

I've done alot of research here on LPSG about how to increase precum volume etc.. and it seems the most popular option is Pygeum. So I thought I'd give it a shot and ordered it a couple of bottles of 100mg capsules a few minutes ago so hopefully they'll be arriving next week sometime.

I'm not an idiot, well I like to think i'm not, but I know there's a chance nothing will change, but there's also a chance alot will change so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

To the point now, If anyone here has used it before and has had success, could you give me some pointers of what dosage I should be attempting to *hopefully* be successful with it? I'm quite excited to have a go at it :)

Thanks,

Zac.

2. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    interesting info & post matey
    never heard of such but interested to learn with you
    hope you get many decent responses
    cheers

3. RioDalston

RioDalston Well-Known Member

Yeah - good luck and keep us posted!

4. zakku1991

zakku1991 New Member

Albums:
    Thanks guys, I'll definately keep an update. I'm unemployed atm so I'm hoping the spending was worth it!

5. ethos123

ethos123 Active Member

Albums:
    I take pygeum - 1 capsule each day - for prostate health. I'm a vitamin/supplement junkie. I'd have to say that my pre cum volume is the same now - good - as it was 20 years ago. So, if pygeum helps an older guy I would think it could help you. Do you take your time having sex or j/o? If not you should - that will also help.

6. gobigold

gobigold Active Member

As with many things, YMMV. It made me pee all the time, a few days off, back to normal.

7. kevin8307

kevin8307 Member

Albums:
    I was taking 200-300mg of pygeum and saw an increase in pre-cum (essentially 2-3 of the 100 mg pills). When I ran out of this last bottle I purchased some that were 500mg a pill and only take one pill a day. But overall, I was like the OP and only making a drop or two after awhile, now I make several more drops and start making it much sooner.

8. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

I can definitely say that pygeum makes me precum. I hardly ever used to precum, now I usually do. And I think pygeum is making my orgasms more intense, too. I highly recommend it, and have NO side effects.

9. Sitronmelde

Sitronmelde Member

Albums:
    Yes it does - usually I expect only placebo effect results after trying herbs or supplements, but was quite surprised with this. My woman was texting me the next day, "mmm mmm slurp mmm" Anything that helps your woman to enjoy sucking on you is worth it.

Search these forums on what was written last year about pygeum.

10. B_Over_Endowed_EMT

B_Over_Endowed_EMT New Member

I know many men that have used it and theres been about a 90% success rate from the ones Ive communicated with. If it doesnt its more than likely your own body chemistry.

11. 6four250

6four250 New Member

I've used it as part of my obsession with producing precum. I would rank it high in it's ability to help. But I find it's a combination of things that helps. I don't think pygeum would have done it for me alone if I had not started kegeling and reverse kegeling.

12. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

Read about it here, and have used it now for 3 months, it works for me, also with saw palmetto, which supports the whole system. I now have pre flowing, not much but considering it was rare before, it is excellent.

Draft saved Draft deleted