Pygeum from piping rock for increased precum?

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've recently been stacking pygeum from Swanson, 2 kinds: one is full spectrum the other has some concentrate in it. I'm taking those along with a horse pill-sized betasitosterol supplement. My precum is off the CHAIN!!! One touch from my wife in the morning now and I'm leaking it down my leg for well over an hour. It's not a tiny drop like it used to be, it's a massive bead that runs down my shaft like never before. I am a believer in this stuff now!

cbois

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone tried Pygeum from the piping rock, to increase their precum? If so, did it work?
Hi i think its good quality and good price. i have only pre cummed once a couple months ago and thats before i started to take pygeum. i mean to my knowledge, i may have pre cummed before in my girlfriend but as far as masturbating only once. I want moreso i have been on pygeum for just over three weeks, started with 4 a day for a week nothing so i tried 6 a day for a week, nothing so i am now taking 8 a day for a week. Hopefully soon my god. Some people just start leaking like crazy. I wouldnt mind some. The product has 25% phytosterols which is good. Have you found anything else out since your post maybe some people just need more pygeum. I read one guy took up to 2500 mg per day and still nothing. What do you think?

Reactions: jayares

Bashful Brit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone tried Pygeum from the piping rock, to increase their precum? If so, did it work?

I've been taking pygeum from piping rock for a few months now and I can say that it certainly has worked in upping my precum production. I take the double strength pygeum with 25% phytosterols, I follow the dosage instructions on the label so one capsule in the morning and then another mid evening time. I did try other brands of pygeum but it had little to no effect, so I'm sticking with piping rock.

Just to give you an idea of how effective it is for me, I can be sat watching TV or just doing normal daily activities and then all of a sudden I can feel a tingle in my shaft and a tiny sensation of needing to go pee, so naturally I go to the bathroom and 90% of the time, it's a flow of precum.. Now any kind of sexual arousal and it's pretty much off the chart, constant steady flow of precum.

It's good to remember though that what works for one person doesn't mean it will work for the next since we all react differently to things. But I hope for anyone taking pygeum to increase their precum that the results are positive.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This piping rock stuff sounds very intriguing. I am still doing good with my precum production, but I love more of any and everything when it comes to sex and my cock :)

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been taking pygeum from piping rock for a few months now and I can say that it certainly has worked in upping my precum production. I take the double strength pygeum with 25% phytosterols, I follow the dosage instructions on the label so one capsule in the morning and then another mid evening time. I did try other brands of pygeum but it had little to no effect, so I'm sticking with piping rock.

Just to give you an idea of how effective it is for me, I can be sat watching TV or just doing normal daily activities and then all of a sudden I can feel a tingle in my shaft and a tiny sensation of needing to go pee, so naturally I go to the bathroom and 90% of the time, it's a flow of precum.. Now any kind of sexual arousal and it's pretty much off the chart, constant steady flow of precum.

It's good to remember though that what works for one person doesn't mean it will work for the next since we all react differently to things. But I hope for anyone taking pygeum to increase their precum that the results are positive.

Hi Exodias,
where do you buy them in UK?

Bashful Brit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Exodias,
where do you buy them in UK?

I buy them direct from the piping rock website, they ship to the UK and I have never experienced any problems at all, in fact I ordered more on monday morning and they arrived on wednesday, so shipping time is excellent, albeit I did use DHL delivery option.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
update:
I think the piping rock stuff is working better! I'm super leaky now. Yesterday I woke up at like 4am with a super raging boner and it felt like I was peeing, and precum was oozing out of me. that has never ever happened to me before! During sex I can feel it coming out into my wife's pussy, and sometimes it feels like it's shooting out of me. I'm gonna keep at it and I'll update more soon.

Humiliter01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
update:
I think the piping rock stuff is working better! I'm super leaky now. Yesterday I woke up at like 4am with a super raging boner and it felt like I was peeing, and precum was oozing out of me. that has never ever happened to me before! During sex I can feel it coming out into my wife's pussy, and sometimes it feels like it's shooting out of me. I'm gonna keep at it and I'll update more soon.
God bless you. :). Had you leaked before starting Piping Rock Pygeum? Any other behavior or dietary or supplement changes?

Humiliter01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
update:
And with the beta siterosterol there were no ED effects, right? I'm 33; may I ask your age for scientific comparison?

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
will be 40 really soon. No man the Beta Sit didn't effect me like that at all. I have leaked in the past, like if I'm excited and hard and then go soft, that's when the precum comes out. But it really only comes out if I'm with my wife. She can get me hard and gently graze my ass and balls and it will start pouring out. I can play solo for an hour and never get a drop! She's got the magic touch I guess ;)

No other behavior changes other than I have more free time and way less stress this month. Diet is about the same. This morning I was only hard when I woke up in bed for about a minute, yet I still made a massive bead of precum. Experiments will continue!

I also take tongkat ali, catuaba bark, horny goat weed, muira puama and tribulus regularly. I also take Mucuna pruiens (sp.) and a few other things from time to time.

Humiliter01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
will be 40 really soon. No man the Beta Sit didn't effect me like that at all. I have leaked in the past, like if I'm excited and hard and then go soft, that's when the precum comes out. But it really only comes out if I'm with my wife. She can get me hard and gently graze my ass and balls and it will start pouring out. I can play solo for an hour and never get a drop! She's got the magic touch I guess ;)

No other behavior changes other than I have more free time and way less stress this month. Diet is about the same. This morning I was only hard when I woke up in bed for about a minute, yet I still made a massive bead of precum. Experiments will continue!

I also take tongkat ali, catuaba bark, horny goat weed, muira puama and tribulus regularly. I also take Mucuna pruiens (sp.) and a few other things from time to time.
Awesome info; thanks bro. I want to surprise my wife with it too. I think she'll get off seeing me horny and leaking for her.

Never tried catuaba bark. Will look into it.

Reactions: MilfBanger78

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Awesome info; thanks bro. I want to surprise my wife with it too. I think she'll get off seeing me horny and leaking for her.

Never tried catuaba bark. Will look into it.

Catuaba is good stuff.. I have used a lot of the stuff techpump mentioned. Good times.

Here's a great article on how to cycle them for best results...Herbs take 1-2 weeks to build up in your system, but then they can actually lose effectiveness if used daily... https://www.anabolicmen.com/cycling-herbs/