1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Most liked posts in thread: Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

1. b3ar

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Alot of edging, plenty of water, celery seeds and pygeum 3 times a day led me to this. I was able to drip quite a bit just from massaging my taint and balls.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. b3ar

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sorry for the delay but it took a while to get all of these results. Here you go!

I started with 2 pills (250 mg of pygeum and 320 of saw palmetto) of Vitamin Shoppe’s Saw Palmetto and Pygeum Complex (2 times a day) on an empty stomach. In the morning with 8 ounces of water and again in the evening. I would also drink A LOT of water thru out the day (about 2 gallons – but that’s because I workout and do a lot of excercising). I’d say sabout 64 ounces a day should be good.

https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/saw-palmetto-pygeum-complex-60-capsules/vs-1860

Results:

My cum volume increased immensely but there was no power to it. It was just about 8 – 10 big heavy gobs of very, very thick cum that would just drop out. I’d be able to fill a shot glass with ease but I want to shoot it, not drizzle

Precum was present when I would edge, but it wasn’t a big volume. I’d have to push (reverse kegel) to get a few strands of drip.

I switched to 1 pill (125mg) of pygeum twice daily and added 1200mg Lecithin to the mix (1 pill twice daily of Vitamin Shoppe’s brand)

The water consumption remained the same

https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/lecithin-1200-mg-180-softgels/vs-2965

Results:

Cum volume decreased but would shoot at most 6 shots about 6-8 inches for the 1st 2 shots and drizzle the rest.

Precum level increased when edging and would gob out even without a reverse kegel. When I pushed, it would flow nicely and leave an “ok” sized puddle

Next I added 1 teaspoon of celery seed to the mix 2 times a day with my pills. This is when it started to get interesting.

Results:

Cum volume became very watery and would shoot 6 good shots (out of 9 total) about a 18 inches away. The rest would be about 3 inches away and then a couple of droplets. Consistency was thick but starting to become watery.

Precum increased quite a bit and would start to bead even without edging. Once I started to edge, then a few good strands would start to flow without the aid of a reverse kegel. The pushing created some good flow

I liked where it was going but I wanted to figure out what supplement did so I dropped the pygeum and kept the lecithin and upped the celery to 1 tbsp.

Results:

Cum became very watery but would shoot about 8 streams very far and then 2-3 little spurts. Consistency was about 75% clear with a bit of whiteness to it.

Precum was in copious amounts but wasn’t as stringy as it used to be. Before I would get some good strands that would go from my tip that would hang down to about my knee before it would break off and fall. Now the strands were about 5 inches and would create quite a puddle. This would allow me to fill a shot glass once I started to push. Not pushing, it would give me ½ a shot glass. This result looked as though urine was coming out with my pre, but based on the smell and taste – it was not. I’ve had urine come out before and would smell it in my precum when it accumulated, but not this time. I’m guessing it was all the excess water.

I wanted thicker precum (although I really liked the distance I obtained when shooting) so I added the pygeum complex again but went to 1 pill twice daily and doubled the lecithin. (125mg of pygeum and 2400 mg of lecithin 2 with 1 teaspoon of celery seed 2 times a day) The results of this are exactly what I wanted. I could control the thickness of my cum load by the amount of celery seed I ingested. The more celery seed, the more watery by cum would be so I dropped it to 1 teaspoon.

Results:

Cum shots were IMMENSE and would shoot 8 shots F A R with about 2 not so far shots and a few more drizzles. I was so amazed at my shots that I had an intense orgasm so measurements didn’t happen but I’d guess it was about 5 feet. It wasn’t too thick but it wasn’t very watery. Although I would like to have the peter north shots, it seems I stumbled upon a mixture that gave me Danny D style shots so I wasn’t too upset at that.

Precum was GREAT and thick and I would be able to start beading without edging and the strands would flow nicely without a push. Pushing would create some serious amounts but then it would become watery after a shot glass was filled.

I did this mix for about a month and now I’ve been off for 2 weeks. Even though I’m off of the mix, I can still precum a bit. Not sure how this happened, but I’m quite please. I’ll be off the mixture until I notice a difference in my pre. Then I will start it again and try some other differences like more celery and more pygeum and more lecithin

b3ar’s mix of choice:

1 capsule of this twice a day

https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/saw-palmetto-pygeum-complex-60-capsules/vs-1860

2 capsules of this twice a day:

https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/lecithin-1200-mg-180-softgels/vs-2965

1 teaspoon of store bought celery seed:

1+ gallons of water a day

This is a shot of my precum when I was on the mixture and was without edging or pushing.

20180424_123357_1.gif

3. Countrythick6

Countrythick6 Well-Known Member

4. Countrythick6

Countrythick6 Well-Known Member

I was taking some pygeum I bought from vitamin shoppe when this happened.

pol1234, Katchana, Iga and 35 others like this.
  5. DaShawns

DaShawns Well-Known Member

Albums:
  6. eriner123

eriner123 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Edged for about 10 mins this morning over a sheet of paper to see how much precum. 20200807_074759.gif 20200807_075153.gif 20200807_075539.gif 20200806_171818.jpg

7. Musclehung

Musclehung Well-Known Member

Same experience. I produced a lot naturally but as part of my lifting routine, i take supplements. Normal stuff, from GNC. Some have L arginine and pygeum and other stuff. Been a firehose last four months. Embarassing. Enjoyable when you need it or want it, but not in regular situations. In locker other day, realized i walked back from urinals (nude) with a massive rope dangling. Im sure dudes saw it. Even soft, when i lift, it flows. I wear a jockstrap. It helps. Uncut here so it kinda collects in my hood then dumps out. Sorry if tmi, but i feel your pain bro

8. chetboner7

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So I did a very, very short edging session last night just to document the difference. Within 8 mins I was leaking so I did a quick video. I took the piping rock pygeum yesterday and I'll take it today. I think I'm feeling good enough from the flu to start taking it.

9. iluvmen

iluvmen Well-Known Member

Albums:
    This is a very hot video, I thought I should share with you.

Bottom guy leaks pre at 14:34. Very hot!

Then, pushes some cum out at 16:47.

He starts dripping cum at 17:00 but does not ejaculate.

Then at 17:36, drips more white cum. But no ejaculation again. Ejaculates at 17:48.

It's very nice seeing men drip precum and cum while their prostate is stimulated by a cock in their ass.

pol1234, Katchana, Tareq1569 and 29 others like this.
  10. eriner123

Albums:
    Collecting spoonful of precum. Just randomly decided to do this lol. I love milking my precum, it feels amazing. My order should be here in a few days. I'm excited to see the changes, if any! 20200331_111748.gif

pol1234, Irmo, JoeBanks and 29 others like this.
  11. eriner123

Albums:
    4 day update...
    So I woke up this morning crazy hard and horny. The second I got up my dick was pulsating and leaking like crazy. I'm trying not to fully masturbate and only edge to get the precum going and boy oh boy my dick feels like it has a mind of it's own. When I was in the shower the warm water on my dick was making it pulse and ooze like crazy. I think the super yohimbe 100% works

12. b3ar

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Here's a little update for you all. I stop taking everything about a month-and-a-half ago because the wet spots on my pants were becoming too overwhelming. Even though it's no longer in my system, my body still can produce quite a bit of pre-cum. The good thing is it won't start dripping unless I start the flow and continue to push. Check it out..

13. b3ar

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  14. eriner123

Albums:
    Bursting spurts of precum. Was definitely a leaky, constant stream. Every kegel made precum pour

15. Danefin

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So here we are, one month in and I’ve seen a big improvement in the quantity (and quality) of my precum. Though I’m not oozing throughout the course of normal daily whenever I’m arouse even a little it’s “Katie bar the door”. Things start to flow.

That said I’m going to take a break for a couple weeks from the Pygeum, L-Arginine and Saw Palmetto supplements. Found some Horny Goat Weed that I’ll bring into the mix next time around.

I’ll keep you posted.
    609EBBE8-21C6-46FA-8C7D-37B2AFEC3FFB.jpeg

16. eriner123

Albums:
  17. b3ar

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's really quite simple. I've taught my body to release it as opposed to holding it back. That... and massaging it out helps ALOT. If not then I find it just sits in my shaft and comes out when I'm soft.
    20171207_183023_1.gif

18. b3ar

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've added L-Lysine and pygeum into my regimen and have been oozing quite a bit

bronco8x6, bigbro27, Toby601 and 24 others like this.
  19. eriner123

Albums:
    Squirting precum like crazy.

Day 6, going to be cutting out the yohimbe for now I think. Been crazy horny where I cant sleep.. was spurting and leaking precum like crazy all morning.

20. eriner123

Albums:
    Edging a bit this morning

Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Used to Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice