Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
After a 3 week break from all supplements, today is day 1 taking Roman prostate health. The pygeum is less than what I was taking, I’m interested to see if there is any difference. Crossing my fingers that I see some increased results. Taking one pill would certainly be more convenient.
If this works I’ll slowly add in some of my favorites back into the stack. Damiana and horny great weed with maca to be specific.
Good luck big! It took 7 days for it to work for me.

Reactions: deleted1279614

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am getting really confused now. Just came across a bottle of Carlyle Pygeum. One pill contains 4,000mgs (you read that right) of this stuff. It's the same stuff that is in Swansons pills. How the fuck do we go from 250mgs to 4,000mgs???

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: Curious65

LeakingWolf

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I take one in the morning- 100 mg
Which is what I am going to do on my next stack. I feel like I just am taking too much. Though I have one that is standardized to 25mg phytosterols, but it is 1300 mg per serving (2 caps). I am wondering about doing half dose in morning and the other at night instead of the 100mg twice a day.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Between age and my type 2 diabetes, the only way I can get a 100% full bore erection is by wearing a cock ring. On my own I can probably get to an erection level of 5 or 6 (I am a definite shower not a grower). Been taking pygeum to increase my precum, but haven't seen a whole lot of improvement in that area. Amazingly though, I can now get an erection fairly easily that I would label a high 7 or even 8, but in much less time than before I started taking this stuff. In addition, I can keep the erection (my dick is still pliable, not rigid, but is more rigid than before) for a longer period. This week I upped my intake from 125mg to 250mg, taking a single pill in the morning and another at night. I don't want to keep changing things up until I have given each step a chance to demonstrate whether or not I need to add. At this point I don't want to add other herbs because I just want to see what pygeum is capable of doing for me. I would love to be able to lubricate my whole shaft with precum, not just my glans as I do now. Don't want to be soaking thru my shorts or shit, but simply maybe tripling the amount of pre that I produce already. This marks a month just about since I started, but as I mentioned, for the first three weeks I was only taking in 125mgs per day. My improved erections may be the result of the overall time I have been on this, or it might be because I doubled up on the amount this week.

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Between age and my type 2 diabetes, the only way I can get a 100% full bore erection is by wearing a cock ring. On my own I can probably get to an erection level of 5 or 6 (I am a definite shower not a grower). Been taking pygeum to increase my precum, but haven't seen a whole lot of improvement in that area. Amazingly though, I can now get an erection fairly easily that I would label a high 7 or even 8, but in much less time than before I started taking this stuff. In addition, I can keep the erection (my dick is still pliable, not rigid, but is more rigid than before) for a longer period. This week I upped my intake from 125mg to 250mg, taking a single pill in the morning and another at night. I don't want to keep changing things up until I have given each step a chance to demonstrate whether or not I need to add. At this point I don't want to add other herbs because I just want to see what pygeum is capable of doing for me. I would love to be able to lubricate my whole shaft with precum, not just my glans as I do now. Don't want to be soaking thru my shorts or shit, but simply maybe tripling the amount of pre that I produce already. This marks a month just about since I started, but as I mentioned, for the first three weeks I was only taking in 125mgs per day. My improved erections may be the result of the overall time I have been on this, or it might be because I doubled up on the amount this week.
I think it's fantastic that you are seeing improved erections! Let's hope that continues!

Reactions: rbi99

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The thing about my erection level and pygeum is that absolutely nothing else has changed in my life other than me starting to take this stuff. My lifestyle, food I eat, exercise, sleep patterns, etc., are virtually the same as before. So I can say with 100% certainly that pygeum has accomplished this. Had I added multiple herbs to a stack then I wouldn't know what specifically improved it.

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The thing about my erection level and pygeum is that absolutely nothing else has changed in my life other than me starting to take this stuff. My lifestyle, food I eat, exercise, sleep patterns, etc., are virtually the same as before. So I can say with 100% certainly that pygeum has accomplished this. Had I added multiple herbs to a stack then I wouldn't know what specifically improved it.
That's the way to do it, I think. You can always add supplements or increase how much you take to see the effects and adjust accordingly, as you state. It would be terrific if the increased Pygeum also further improves erection quality, but if not there are other "hard-on enhancers" mentioned throughout the site that many guys claim they are responding to.

Reactions: rbi99
D

deleted1279614

I’ve been using Roman prostate health for about a week now. In my opinion, the results/precum production is slightly less that using just pygeum. I plan to keep going with the RPH and nothing else until the bottle is empty.
One other observation (not specifically related to RPH) is that I have had an increase of another fluid, it’s thinner than precum and not slimy. I’d describe it as slightly sticky. Is this seminal fluid? Has anyone else observed this?

Curious65

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve been using Roman prostate health for about a week now. In my opinion, the results/precum production is slightly less that using just pygeum. I plan to keep going with the RPH and nothing else until the bottle is empty.
One other observation (not specifically related to RPH) is that I have had an increase of another fluid, it’s thinner than precum and not slimy. I’d describe it as slightly sticky. Is this seminal fluid? Has anyone else observed this?
I've not noticed any changes to or different types of fluids when leaking. That might be because I've only ever tried the Roman and didn't produce enough precum prior to using it to make any kind of comparison.

Reactions: deleted1279614

SteadyStroke

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so... i finished a 30 day bottle of Romans Prostate Health about a week ago and same day started the Carlyle 4000mg pygeum. still no casual leaking but ive noticed that when im horned for an extended period of time ill need to run to the bathroom to pee. when i pee i get maybe 5 seconds of urine and then its followed by a nice stream of precum (turns me on, theres so much!). ive been drinking at least half a gallon of water daily but thinking maybe i should cut back so instead of piss/precum ill be able to leak purely pre?

EDIT: now that im thinking about it, pygeum acts as a diuretic so maybe 4000mg is just too much... wish i could split the capsules in half to experiment but its powdered.

SteadyStroke

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you tried to do kegels and reverse kegels before you pee? You might be able to expell the pre before you start to urinate.
my problem is that i dont want to pee at all haha but yes ive tried kegels. ive also tried neglecting the urge to pee and continuing to stroke, which gives me a nice amount of pre but makes it difficult to focus on pleasure when it feels like if i relax too much i could soak myself in piss.

• Haha

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
pygeum gives me horrible headaches, I'm all over this thread posting as someone that pygeum is ineffective for. Pygeum, for me, does that opposite of what its supposed to in that it totally dries me out. It just makes me need to pee every five minutes, gives me headaches and hypertension and a really bad temper, and quite lowers my sex drive.

Everyone's body is different, no one thing is going to work the same for everyone else. I've stated before that I'm a huge advocator of pine pollen. If things effect you similarly as they effect me, I would encourage you to look into pine pollen. I get no negative side effects from it. Though it may not make me "leak like a faucet", it definitive makes me produce more precum (and cum as well). It also makes my erections much denser and just generally makes me feel good.

Also doing 500+ kegels a day and edging a fair bit will also help with precum production.
I wonder if you can share more of your experience with pine pollen? Which brand do you use?

Reactions: dreambridger

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you have a particular brand or type you like of both of those?
Lost Empire Herbs for Pine Pollen. i get the powder and don't even bother with the capsules because I think it tastes good.

I've only had the Source Naturals of the Swedish Flower Pollen, they're tablets, but it seems fine.

Reactions: geekyJockstrap

viepol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What would be the best supplement for increasing cum volume/thickness? I see lots of y’all have good results increasing cum volume with pyegum, but I don’t want to be leaking precum constantly. Just want thick, shiny pearly white ropes. I don’t precum much and would like to a little more—maybe a small dose of pygeum?

Reactions: Ito