Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I could use some help.
I'd like to start a new routine to gain more precum so pyguem and whatever boosts it..but I'm not sure which kind is good to use
Do some peps from Europe have any good once?
I'm using this one since nearly 10 months on and off circling. For me it got the desired effects.
Don't take more then one a day though. Made my cum to thick to shoot it.
https://amzn.eu/d/3o3z3W
I think it got posted just one or two pages before already ^^ :p hope it helps ya

Reactions: Curious65

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm using this one since nearly 10 months on and off circling. For me it got the desired effects.
I think it got posted just one or two pages before already ^^ :p hope it helps ya
Your precum pics are so hot.

• Love
Reactions: Nirotiger

SilverTheDragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I used that one a entire bottle but only got some better effects now with 1000mg pills...but I gotta push it out and it's only like a tiny splurt..hmm
Is there anything that makes pyguem go harder or any other supplemts that might boost the effect I'm already using zinc daily.

Reactions: HotMuscleMover

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I took some Citrulline and Creatine before working out. After the workout I got horned up by being all pumped and pre started flowing stronger than usual.
Will observe if it’s related to taking citrulline and creatine..

View media item 13038881
View media item 13038861
You are the reason gym membership is up, bro. Fuck. I wish I could watch all that in the locker room. Just sit and watch you produce all that precum and see it drip to the floor.

• Love
Reactions: 3141531415

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does guaifenesin make your semen thinner and more voluminous? I’ve cum to the conclusion that pygeum may give me more precum but it lowers my semen output. Maybe because it lowers DHT?
I didn't observe anything positive on guaifenesin in regards to sexual health but it sure made my nose runny...

As for the pygeum, I noticed some increase in precum but nothing significant... But I think it made me a bit more horny, flacid size increased and having better pee flow...

On the downside it seems like it was making me go pee all the time...

Reactions: SATX807

Focus880

Sexy Member
Media
When I first started taking Pygeum about a year ago, I did a 25 days on, and 30 days off cycle. It worked well for me, but I did notice my precum production tapered off back to normal after about 2 weeks. Definitely noticed a delayed reaction, as the first 5 days after stop taking it, I was still precumming way more than normally. As soon as I cycled back on, precum was elevated within 48 hours, and sort of plateaued at the elevated levels after about 10 days of starting the Pygeum cycle. This was with Swanson’s brand.

I took about 5 months off from Pygeum, but recently resumed, this time with Nutricost brand, and I decided to cycle on longer, and off shorter to see what happens. I just ended my first 6 week on cycle yesterday, and plan to take off just 2 weeks this time before starting another 6 weeks on. The first 3 or 4 weeks, my precum leakage was elevated just like I remembered last time. But the last week 5 to 6, I definitely noticed even more precum than before. I’m now producing more than I ever have before.

This is obviously not an experiment done with the correct scientific method, as I’m not actually measuring my precum volume over a certain time period. I’m basing my subjective observations on following my same edging routine, and noting how quickly precum starts to drip, how easily it begins to drip (how hard and long I need to edge for before a drop comes out, or how long I need to think sexy thoughts), and the size and frequency of the precum drops.

A few more observations 1) like before, my precum production is MUCH higher in the morning than at night - don’t know why that is, but maybe it’s tied to testosterone levels which I know are highest in the morning. 2) I’ve had zero side effects taking Pygeum - if anything, my erections are more frequent and stronger, and I’m more horny on Pygeum than off of it.

As the saying goes, your mileage may vary - this is just my experience.
An update to my last post above from Nov. 27th: after about 5 days into the off cycle which followed 6 weeks on Pygeum, my precum production just stopped completely! I’m completely baffled and don’t know why. I certainly wasn’t expecting this after such a long successful run of elevated precum on my 6 week on cycle.

It wasn’t like a gradual decline either - it was a sudden stop. Like someone removed my Cowper’s glands. I’ve always been a naturally heavy precummer ever since puberty. In fact, I was precumming before I could actually cum. This is the first time I’ve been unable to produce a drop of precum in nearly 4 decades.

When I resumed my on cycle of Pygeum after my planned 2 week off cycle, still nothing. After 2 full weeks on Pygeum, I stopped my planned 6 week on cycle short, and stopped taking it two days ago on Dec. 26th as I’m still not producing any precum.

I hope I didn’t permanently damage my Cowper’s glands or anything and that my precum will eventually return. I’ll keep everyone posted if it does return and how long it took. But for now, no more Pygeum for me for a while!

Reactions: Kamast
D

deleted8893071

An update to my last post above from Nov. 27th: after about 5 days into the off cycle which followed 6 weeks on Pygeum, my precum production just stopped completely! I’m completely baffled and don’t know why. I certainly wasn’t expecting this after such a long successful run of elevated precum on my 6 week on cycle.

It wasn’t like a gradual decline either - it was a sudden stop. Like someone removed my Cowper’s glands. I’ve always been a naturally heavy precummer ever since puberty. In fact, I was precumming before I could actually cum. This is the first time I’ve been unable to produce a drop of precum in nearly 4 decades.

When I resumed my on cycle of Pygeum after my planned 2 week off cycle, still nothing. After 2 full weeks on Pygeum, I stopped my planned 6 week on cycle short, and stopped taking it two days ago on Dec. 26th as I’m still not producing any precum.

I hope I didn’t permanently damage my Cowper’s glands or anything and that my precum will eventually return. I’ll keep everyone posted if it does return and how long it took. But for now, no more Pygeum for me for a while!
Sorry to hear about your situation. Hopefully it's just your body needing more time to re-adjust.

I stopped awhile back since I would only see intermittent increases that I couldn't honestly say it was the supplements or if just my arousal level.

I used to make quite a bit in my younger days but I noticed it gradually decreased with age especially after hitting my 40s. I thought the supplements would bring back some of that volume but it didn't or at least not as much as I had hoped for or wanted.

You're not the same Focus from another Forum?

Reactions: Jackp2072

LeakingWolf

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I have started up my pyguem usage and plan to try to continue for a few weeks. Most of my problem is that I forget a day and feel like I messed up my regimen...

I have done something interesting semi-recently as of Thanksgiving. I used to have and use a liquid pygeum supplement made by some Hawaii brand and was down to my last bit in the bottle. I didn't want to try to deal with trying to get it into the little dropper so I got creative and put it into my penis pump with some extra water to dilute it a little. I figured that it might absorb better if I vacuum it into my skin. I will start of by saying that I haven't had any repercussions from doing this and have only done it the one time, but the reaction I had was felt nice. Basicity I felt like my cowpers gland or prostate was ready to burst every time I crossed my legs, almost like I was 8/10 on the way to an orgasm even when I wasn't horny. That said the feelings lasted for about a week before they went away. Would be interesting to repeat the process every few days for a month to see what would happen, if only liquid pygeum wasn't EXTREMELY expensive...

Reactions: Screamaloud

Ben Tramer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The beauty of personal preferences. While I have never been able to shoot my load, it has always been very thick (drinking copious amounts of water doesn't change it). Given the choice between watery with the ability to shoot, or thick but only oozes out, I would stay with my thick stuff. Seeing as other than when I beat off (not all that often), when I cum my dick is almost always in my wife's mouth, I am pretty sure she would agree with me!!!
Personally, taking a thick load in the mouth would make me vomit. On the other hand, I could handle a watery load that squirts into my mouth. I love the feeling of a watery cumshot fountain that splatters everywhere and you can hear it landing all over the place.

Reactions: Prtam

CaptainAmazing999

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the thoughtful reply, Leaking Wolf.

Also, for the record though, although leaking pre-cum (which I've only done a couple of times in my life) would be a fun bonus, I'm especially doing this in hopes of addressing enlarged prostate (BPH). In the past year or two, both my semen and urine volume and force has noticeably decreased.

My doctor says that's just what getting older and life in my mid-50s looks like. But I thought I'd try this as a potential remedy and see what sort of benefit, if any, I might have after taking it for a few weeks.

If I don't see any worthwhile results, I'll stop taking it. If I see results, I'm thinking then would be the time to let my doctor know it's working and ask if he has any thoughts about either cycling it or regularly taking it.

Reactions: rbi99

LeakingWolf

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Solid post, mate.
I started with a 3/2 cycle and with time and proper hydration, that shit changed me from not leaking to dripping like crazy. Now... I can pool up some pre without really even trying. I've said it a gajillion times... cycling makes all the difference.
I only wonder myself because I never actually got much results from 2week on to 1week off. I noticed a done results but then the stack cuts off. I'm going to try taking it for a while and then slowly ramping down. Then take a week off. I feel like cutting cold is possibly not the way to go. Basically I am going to take about 2weeks and take pygeum every other day so that can help. Also need to drink water...

Reactions: caninebountyhunter

Focus880

Sexy Member
Media
Solid post, mate.
I started with a 3/2 cycle and with time and proper hydration, that shit changed me from not leaking to dripping like crazy. Now... I can pool up some pre without really even trying. I've said it a gajillion times... cycling makes all the difference.
Forgive my ignorance, but does a 3/2 cycle mean 3 weeks on and 2 weeks off? Or the other way around?

I’m thinking about starting another Pygeum cycle since it’s been about 2 and a half months since I stopped taking it after my scare with my precum suddenly disappearing, and about 2 months since it came back on its own. I’m still producing good amounts now, but I have noticed a slight tapering off lately almost back to my normal amount before I started trying Pygeum.

Reactions: Johnhase

LeakingWolf

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
So I took the Pygeum for almost six weeks. The Vitamin Shoppe capsules contained 25mg of Pygeum Bark Extract + 25 mg Pygeum powder with a recommended dose of two capsules per day. After the first couple days, I increased doses to 4 and, another week later to 6 capsules. Then for the last 18 days or so I was taking 8 capsules.

I had ZERO noticeable effect of any kind whatsoever -- good or bad -- at any point in the process. I never started leaking pre-cum, or ever had any change in semen ejaculation or urine force/volume. I don't dispute that it might be doing wonders for the rest of you guys, but it unfortunately proved to be a dead-end experiment here.
It will take some extra time if you never produced precum before or verry little. Also taking a ton of pygeum will make your mucus and subsequently precum more thick making it a little harder to get out of you
One thing you could try is only doing a little dose twice daily (200-400 morning and night). I don't remember exactly where I read it, but one person said that their husband was taking pygeum and not producing untill he added something to help thin the mucus. You could try that, but frankly I would start with a smaller dose. I am trying to keep my dose as small as possible, but I added the 4000 cap twice daily just as a means to help thicken as well. I would take about two weeks before you start again though

Reactions: Ben Tramer