Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah... Same here...
Pygeum doesn't work on me in that matter...

I'm also obsessed with precum and want to leak 24/7... :)
I adore the taste of it and it makes me horny just seeing it...
Be careful with what you wish for. It can get to an uncontrollable level. This video is after my workout when I was doing deadlifts. The leaking starts while I'm working out and continues to flow/drip for an hour or two afterwards... limp and non aroused. At this point, I'd be able to pour out a bit more if I went and kegeled a bit
View attachment 20210624_160334_1.mp4

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stack is pygeum, L reuteri, Tribulus, Longjax, L citrulline and saw palmetto.
I take the L reuteri once in the am and the Tribulus in the PM. I don’t do them both at the same time. Everting else I take in the am.
The pygeum and palmetto thicken precum and cum quite a bit (at least for me it did). I lessened the dose and stuck to what the bottle recommended, then added zinc and celery. The zinc helped my pre quite a bit and the celery made my cum less like yogurt and more like watery.
Currently I'm on:
Zinc 1 in the morning
Maca 3 times
Tribulis 3 times a day
Men's 1 a day vitamin (because the Vitamin E and extra zinc is helpful - Among many other benefits)
Fish oil 3-4 times a day
Lecithin 3 times a day
Fenugreek 2 times a day
L Arginine / Ornithine complex 2 times a day
And I drink them down with a celery/blueberry/coconut water shake 3 times a day.

It seems like a lot. I started taking these for precum and cum volume but after a lot of reading and some conversations with a few doctors, I have found that it all has good long term health benefits.

I still create quite a bit of pre even when I only drink 64 ounces of water in a day. I can start leaking just by having a sexy conversation on line with people. I'll be typing and before I know it, I'll feel the coldness of a wet spot in my shorts, even when limp, like so:
View attachment 20200925_163121_1.mp4

Last edited:

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
L-ARGININE

Guys, I recommend adding L-Arginine to your stack. Apart from its health benefits (boosting immune system, better blood circulation) it increases the blood flow down there too. This results in higher erection quality and seemingly higher activity of reproductive glands.
I would say I make 10-20% more precum and cum during my edging sessions with it.
Cheers

[video=large]8278681[/video]

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I took some Citrulline and Creatine before working out. After the workout I got horned up by being all pumped and pre started flowing stronger than usual.
Will observe if it’s related to taking citrulline and creatine..

View media item 13038881
View media item 13038861

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wanted to post an update since my last post on this thread:
In my experience, cycling (approx 2 months on supplements, at least 1 month off), kegel exercises and general health (exercising, nutrition) is key to not only improve / increase precum and cum production but also generally more intense sensation during sex.
The amount of precum I produce has very gradually but noticeably increased over the course of a couple of years. I strongly believe that this correlates with strengthening my pc muscles (kegel exercises).

Just wanted to throw out that it was a very slow and long process from just making a few drops when very aroused to what I’m able to produce today.

I keep my stack very simple:
10mg organic zinc
300mg pygeum
200mg saw palmetto

[photo=large]6790201[/photo]
[photo=large]6510451[/photo]
[video=large]6739121[/video]

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
4000 mg is quite a lot to be taking at once. Pygeum raises mucus production and if you're taking a big dose, then the precum will be too thick to flow no matter how much water you drink.
I take a combined dose of 1000 mg in a day (2 250 mg in the morning and then again in the evening) and even then, my cum is real viscous. It wasn't until I added lecithin that my thickness went down and the precum really started to flow.
VideoCapture_20220928-144031.jpg

The thicker it is, the harder it is to leave the body.

tuskmuscle

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IMG_1638.jpeg
IMG_1636.jpeg

First time poster, long time reader here.

bought Pygeum few months ago and went from an rare precum leaker (very small amounts, after lots of edging) so a regular leaker (minimal edging/just being horny). Take it intermittently at best, when I remember - still noticeable effect though.

definitely noticed increased frequency and precum volume.

started taking lecithin, zinc and celery seed yesterday too. Will see what the effect of those things are.

interested to know how others are getting on, and which supplement has what effect for others. Best regimen to take them - intermittent, regular, what dose, etc. let me know guys!

here are the results so far:
IMG_1642.mov

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I've officially hit the point of uncontrollable leakage when horny/excited. The other day I bought my 1st ever lifelike dildo. I was curious and excited to feel it so I took it out of the box and checked it out. Man, I was so aroused from holding and feeling it. I couldn't wait to get home and play around with it. I kept thinking about it and holding it on the way home and when I got to the house, I noticed my precum soaked thru my boxers and my shorts WHILE I WAS FLACCID.
View attachment 20200130_091459.mp4

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just took a leak at work, within 3 minutes had this happening to me. Took Fenugreek, and a tri-blend supplement from pipingrock. new kind thing.

[video]4435481[/video]

Made a neat little telegram channel to track my progress too, just a small plug hehe and a small website.
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFHsQIlw7HOTWwqT0g
https://chetboner7.com

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And he does it basically on demand. So hot. I would love to be able to produce this much and intentionally soak my underwear and watch the ever-widening wet patch on the front of my pants. I would do this in front of strangers to see their reaction.
It's really a bit more troublesome than you think. I happen to drip like crazy during a workout and my shorts always show the wet spots even when I wear black. Here's 2 different occasions when I had the lifting drips brought on by heavy sets and hot females at the gym
View attachment 20211227_132830.mp4
View attachment 20211223_115629.mp4

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stop wasting money on supplements, lecithin, pygeum bla bla bla. The only thing that increases precum is arousal and drinking lots of water. I say this from experience, because I've tried everything and it's always the same thing. It really depends on one's genetics... Dripping like a faucet is an anecdote and utopia!
I have to disagree with you. And I wouldn’t make a statement like yours with all that absoluteness since, as you state as well, a lot depends on genetics and how each of us react differently on the intake of said supplements.
For me, taking them has definitely increased precum and cum volume over the years. I highly doubt I went from a few drops to what I make now without having taken them… That said, I didn’t run a scientific study, so who knows.
Peace.
View media item 9766441

Last edited: