Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

D

deleted3995231

Celery seeds has been the most recent thing I've added to my stack. My precum seems to be coming out A LOT thicker/whiter now. My dried up precum in the morning and in my underwear seems to be more thick too
Great to hear! Sounds nice!!!!

D

deleted3995231

So - I have just started these three supplements (See pictures) - soy lecithin (1200mg)/L-Arginine (1000mg)/Pygeum (400mg bark & 100mg extract)
—and I would LOVE to hear from anyone who has taken any of these brands, these dosage amounts, this combination - and what you recommend? How many of each one a day??
I am primarily looking / hoping to increase my Precum more than anything else... thank you all!

Attachments

Reactions: HeyMarcG

miker875

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So - I have just started these three supplements (See pictures) - soy lecithin (1200mg)/L-Arginine (1000mg)/Pygeum (400mg bark & 100mg extract)
—and I would LOVE to hear from anyone who has taken any of these brands, these dosage amounts, this combination - and what you recommend? How many of each one a day??
I am primarily looking / hoping to increase my Precum more than anything else... thank you all!
I do those, but have upped the dosage on the Lecithin and Pygeum and it has helped me precum a lot more. I don't use any of those brands except for the Swanson's Pygeum.

Reactions: deleted3995231
D

deleted3995231

I do those, but have upped the dosage on the Lecithin and Pygeum and it has helped me precum a lot more. I don't use any of those brands except for the Swanson's Pygeum.
Awesome
I’m all about the precum!
How much do you take?
Any views on Zinc ?

miker875

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Awesome
I’m all about the precum!
How much do you take?
Any views on Zinc ?
4000mg Pygeum, 50mg Zinc, 1350mg Damiana, 100mg Maca, 1000mg L-arginine, 2400 Lecitihin, and 1220mg Fenugreek
I take 50 mg of Zinc. It's supposed to add more volume to your cum loads. I notice here and there. That is one thing you don't want to up. Too much Zinc isn't good for you.

D

deleted3995231

4000mg Pygeum, 50mg Zinc, 1350mg Damiana, 100mg Maca, 1000mg L-arginine, 2400 Lecitihin, and 1220mg Fenugreek
I take 50 mg of Zinc. It's supposed to add more volume to your cum loads. I notice here and there. That is one thing you don't want to up. Too much Zinc isn't good for you.
Pygeum sounds as if it is the best for Precum. Would you agree?

Reactions: tutkunadam

bfq53695

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok, i've been following this thread for a while, and feel like a lot of the people have decent results but different people takes very different stack and many of you also list general supplements that are well studied in science for different health aspect. so i thought to list some general accepted effects of a couple of them, so for any new comer, they know specifically what to test out on their own.

Zinc, you need this to make sperm, it's pretty good for you as long as you are a guy (recommend not to take more than 50mg)

L-arginine, your body metabolize this to make NO, which help with blood flow, it is very commonly used as a workout supplement because it helps with blood pump in muscles, which means it will help with your erection.
It is normally advised to take L-citrulline instead, because it is better absorbed by the body, and your body will convert L-citrulline directly to L-arginine. you can take up to 4~5g of L-citrulline per day as a healthy individual, but taking too much L-arginine might give you gut pain.

Those two should have great effect on your general health for anyone, and I take them regularly before i even found this thread. Taking Zinc should affect your sperm count, which might help your sperm volume, not sure about precum. L-arginine shouldn't have any affect on precum, but it will help a lot with erection level.

I've been taking pygeum for the past month, and did notice an increase in precum volume, although not significantly, but it does make me drink a lot of water and pee a lot. pygeum is generally used to treat prostate inflammation and help with urinary function, so its affect make sense, it makes you take more fluid, while reduces your prostate size (healthily). Celery seed functions very similar to pygeum.

I'm going to add lecithin soon, a lot of my friend take them because it's well studied to reduce stress (less stress means higher testosterone level, so you make more sperm) so if it does affect precum, it should be related to its stress reduction.

Hopefully this give any new comer a better idea as to what some of the stuff do to your health, and why they might help you with your goal whether that be precum, sperm or erection. But i strongly advise you to do your own research before you buy anything instead of following someone else's stack, and you should test out one supplement at a time to get a feel of how it affect your health, because different herbs might have different level of affect on individual as we've seen in this thread (except zinc and L-arginine which are super well studied)

bfq53695

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok, i've been following this thread for a while, and feel like a lot of the people have decent results but different people takes very different stack and many of you also list general supplements that are well studied in science for different health aspect. so i thought to list some general accepted effects of a couple of them, so for any new comer, they know specifically what to test out on their own.

Zinc, you need this to make sperm, it's pretty good for you as long as you are a guy (recommend not to take more than 50mg)

L-arginine, your body metabolize this to make NO, which help with blood flow, it is very commonly used as a workout supplement because it helps with blood pump in muscles, which means it will help with your erection.
It is normally advised to take L-citrulline instead, because it is better absorbed by the body, and your body will convert L-citrulline directly to L-arginine. you can take up to 4~5g of L-citrulline per day as a healthy individual, but taking too much L-arginine might give you gut pain.

Those two should have great effect on your general health for anyone, and I take them regularly before i even found this thread. Taking Zinc should affect your sperm count, which might help your sperm volume, not sure about precum. L-arginine shouldn't have any affect on precum, but it will help a lot with erection level.

I've been taking pygeum for the past month, and did notice an increase in precum volume, although not significantly, but it does make me drink a lot of water and pee a lot. pygeum is generally used to treat prostate inflammation and help with urinary function, so its affect make sense, it makes you take more fluid, while reduces your prostate size (healthily). Celery seed functions very similar to pygeum.

I'm going to add lecithin soon, a lot of my friend take them because it's well studied to reduce stress (less stress means higher testosterone level, so you make more sperm) so if it does affect precum, it should be related to its stress reduction.

Hopefully this give any new comer a better idea as to what some of the stuff do to your health, and why they might help you with your goal whether that be precum, sperm or erection. But i strongly advise you to do your own research before you buy anything instead of following someone else's stack, and you should test out one supplement at a time to get a feel of how it affect your health, because different herbs might have different level of affect on individual as we've seen in this thread (except zinc and L-arginine which are super well studied)
also, sorry about the super long post

miker875

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
also, sorry about the super long post
No worry and good post. What I take not everyone else does and vice versa. And what works for me might not work for others. But yes, do your homework first and foremost.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

Pullinit2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Good post!!! L arginine didnt do much for me and once in a while it gave me a gut pain so bad i was crippled. Had to stop. But kept taking the celery seed. And going to try a couple more that u mentioned like lecithin and lcultriene

D

deleted3995231

So I have added two commercial products this week - both made by Leading Edge Health - Volume Pills and Vigrx. Taking them both daily in addition to pygeum, l-arginine, and lecithin.
Definitely more precum!! Balls seem to be fuller/bigger. Veins on my cock are more pronounced. Feel hornier than ever!
Anyone else used any of these ones?

Reactions: miker875

miker875

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I have added two commercial products this week - both made by Leading Edge Health - Volume Pills and Vigrx. Taking them both daily in addition to pygeum, l-arginine, and lecithin.
Definitely more precum!! Balls seem to be fuller/bigger. Veins on my cock are more pronounced. Feel hornier than ever!
Haven't heard of them. Where did you get them?

bfq53695

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
could you take a picture of the nutrition facts? the picture on their website is super blurry. it looks like it's a combination mix of horny goat weed + saw palmetto + ginseng + tribulus. but a clearer picture would be appreciated

Ryushin

Sexy Member
Media
Sat at work and getting a bit worked up. I love that I feel the precum running down. Got a nice little spot in my jock:

View attachment 12671101
Fuckng hot man! Love to be leaking like this at work/school. ;)
What are you currently taking and what's the dosage?
How did you feel the precum running down?

Reactions: Havingfunwithyou71

geekyJockstrap

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuckng hot man! Love to be leaking like this at work/school. ;)
What are you currently taking and what's the dosage?
How did you feel the precum running down?
Currently taking 2 piping rock standardised pygeum in the morning and evening. Drinking fluids.
You can feel it run down, I was a bit horny at work and did a few kegels and you can feel it get squeezed out.