Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been super obsessed with cum shots lately so I decided to change up my stack.
I ditched the celery seeds and went and copped it in pill form along with some tribulus terrestris, L-lysine and also brought back Pygeum into the mix. Let's see how long until I see a difference
View attachment 13395871
Hey Bear! I got nearly an identical set to this, so what’s your dosage schedule and long term regimine?

I’ve been doing your double/single/none regimine close to a year now and been seeing a Lot of great leaky progress. So I’m curious to keep tweaking.

ive never taken tribulus, so should I do the 3/day serving dose? Or double/single/none it?

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Bear! I got nearly an identical set to this, so what’s your dosage schedule and long term regimine?

I’ve been doing your double/single/none regimine close to a year now and been seeing a Lot of great leaky progress. So I’m curious to keep tweaking.

ive never taken tribulus, so should I do the 3/day serving dose? Or double/single/none it?
I take 1 in the morning right when I wake up, 1 before I workout and another before dinner.
Check out this site for some helpful tidbits about it:
The Benefits Of Tribulus Terrestris

When is the best time to take Tribulus Terrestris?
Now, while the recommended dosage is three times a day, morning, noon, and night, the effectiveness of Tribulus extract can be amplified if you time the dosage more specifically. Tribulus is very dose-specific, so you need to get the timing and amount correct before seeing the results you want. The range that appears to work for most people is between 2.3 and 4.6 milligrams of protodioscin per pound of body weight every day.

Because of how Tribulus interacts with the body and hormones, you want to take advantage of your normal rhythms. In the morning, take Tribulus right when you wake up because your blood glucose levels will be low. Always take Tribulus between meals.

GetThatThingISentYou

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I take 1 in the morning right when I wake up, 1 before I workout and another before dinner.
Check out this site for some helpful tidbits about it:
The Benefits Of Tribulus Terrestris

When is the best time to take Tribulus Terrestris?
Now, while the recommended dosage is three times a day, morning, noon, and night, the effectiveness of Tribulus extract can be amplified if you time the dosage more specifically. Tribulus is very dose-specific, so you need to get the timing and amount correct before seeing the results you want. The range that appears to work for most people is between 2.3 and 4.6 milligrams of protodioscin per pound of body weight every day.

Because of how Tribulus interacts with the body and hormones, you want to take advantage of your normal rhythms. In the morning, take Tribulus right when you wake up because your blood glucose levels will be low. Always take Tribulus between meals.
Wow, that was very informative and helpful to begin with. Thank you B3ar! I’m going to adjust my intake to my fitness/diet schedule and the info in that article.

Now I’m wondering if I could better utilize my current stack with timing strategies too. Hmm...

eriner123

Legendary Member
Media
Nice leaky mess you working on. I would love to see more!! Like how your pants looked pissed in when you are leaking.

Lol well this morning I woke up with my typical precum. Was pretty horny still from the night before.
I also made an order for some pygeum, zinc, tribulus, celery seed and few more things that should get here soon. Will keep updated to see if it'll make any difference and give me more precum lol
View attachment InShot_20200318_120506753.mp4
View attachment InShot_20200318_120626527.mp4

miker875

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol well this morning I woke up with my typical precum. Was pretty horny still from the night before.
I also made an order for some pygeum, zinc, tribulus, celery seed and few more things that should get here soon. Will keep updated to see if it'll make any difference and give me more precum lol
Now I definitely can't wait to see how things turn out when you get your stuff in!! You'll be cleaning yourself off all day!!

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hot! I'm so jealous of guys that can leak even when soft. I've been on Pygeum for many years and it never made me leak. However, I'm still determined to become a leaking precum faucet so I'm currently cycling off.
What is the brand of your supplements? Can you post a pic of them? Do you take them in the morning/noon/night?

Usually take them in the morning and evening. Spring Valley brand is from Walmart. image.jpg