Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

HungTexasguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It wont stop :)
Dude!!!! Wtff!! Your precum is insane. I'm so jealous lol. Please make an onlyfans or something with long videos of you precumming in various locations and underwear. I'd pay to see that! I've got so many questions lol. So are you basically all day, everyday precumming? Do you need sexual motivation to get it started? When you precum can you "feel" it? Like have you ever looked down and been surprised to see precum or can you normally feel it? I'm assuming when you jack off at a normal pace you just use the precum as lube? What's the most you've had in public? Was it a problem or embarrassing?? If you were to edge yourself for an hour, how much precum do you think you could collect? A spoonful? Shot glass full? Cup full??
Lol sorry for all the questions I'm just the biggest precum lover out there and your leaking dick is my dream come true. I'd pay to follow you around just to get a glimpse lol

GetThatThingISentYou

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude!!!! Wtff!! Your precum is insane. I'm so jealous lol. Please make an onlyfans or something with long videos of you precumming in various locations and underwear. I'd pay to see that! I've got so many questions lol. So are you basically all day, everyday precumming? Do you need sexual motivation to get it started? When you precum can you "feel" it? Like have you ever looked down and been surprised to see precum or can you normally feel it? I'm assuming when you jack off at a normal pace you just use the precum as lube? What's the most you've had in public? Was it a problem or embarrassing?? If you were to edge yourself for an hour, how much precum do you think you could collect? A spoonful? Shot glass full? Cup full??
Lol sorry for all the questions I'm just the biggest precum lover out there and your leaking dick is my dream come true. I'd pay to follow you around just to get a glimpse lol
Welcome brother, we’re all coo-coo for precum haha. But I second that, I’d sign up for an onlyfans of Eriner and B3ar too.

Chiguy86

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol same!

Reactions: ATC777

GetThatThingISentYou

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay so MasterWiggle encouraged me to flaunt my stuff more, so attached is the results of one of my precum practice nights a believe last month. I’m NO where near Eriner or B3ar’s production levels, but for someone who never produced pre, this is substantial gains.

I’ve been experimenting with stacks for well over a year, but I swear, it wasn’t until I began B3ar’s 3-month cycle routine did I start making these gains. Im on my 3rd or 4th cycle now and last night, I filled up a 200 melatonin bottle cap with all pre and lubed my full bone 4x over.

Again, very much in training still, but, if you’re not a natural leaker or latently predisposed to it, this precum journey is a long and committed one lol. But so worth it!
View attachment IMG_2418.MOV

Posseidon

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Bursting spurts of precum. Was definitely a leaky, constant stream. Every kegel made precum pour
The hottes precum leak I've ever seen. It's not even leak, it's constant flow and you even shot it. Wow.

eriner123

Legendary Member
Media
4 day update...
So I woke up this morning crazy hard and horny. The second I got up my dick was pulsating and leaking like crazy. I'm trying not to fully masturbate and only edge to get the precum going and boy oh boy my dick feels like it has a mind of it's own. When I was in the shower the warm water on my dick was making it pulse and ooze like crazy. I think the super yohimbe 100% works
View attachment InShot_20200406_104553701.mp4

Posseidon

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Okay so MasterWiggle encouraged me to flaunt my stuff more, so attached is the results of one of my precum practice nights a believe last month. I’m NO where near Eriner or B3ar’s production levels, but for someone who never produced pre, this is substantial gains.

I’ve been experimenting with stacks for well over a year, but I swear, it wasn’t until I began B3ar’s 3-month cycle routine did I start making these gains. Im on my 3rd or 4th cycle now and last night, I filled up a 200 melatonin bottle cap with all pre and lubed my full bone 4x over.

Again, very much in training still, but, if you’re not a natural leaker or latently predisposed to it, this precum journey is a long and committed one lol. But so worth it!
Just like tequila shots from bellybutton. But with precum instead of tequila. Sounds like fun :)

GetThatThingISentYou

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
4 day update...
So I woke up this morning crazy hard and horny. The second I got up my dick was pulsating and leaking like crazy. I'm trying not to fully masturbate and only edge to get the precum going and boy oh boy my dick feels like it has a mind of it's own. When I was in the shower the warm water on my dick was making it pulse and ooze like crazy. I think the super yohimbe 100% works
Dude! I second that. I grew a pair and took two yohimbes (1 b4 a workout sessions) and one after dinner, and yeah I got my first drop within a minute of an erection. I’m gonna do the same but still keep an eye on my heart cause that bitch was Racing! Lol

GetThatThingISentYou

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just like tequila shots from bellybutton. But with precum instead of tequila. Sounds like fun :)
Lol, it totally was but it would over flow now. Last I can officially fill up a bottle cap. A shot glass is on the horizon.

Posseidon

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lol, it totally was but it would over flow now. Last I can officially fill up a bottle cap. A shot glass is on the horizon.
So you'll be serving real precum shots soon. Damn i like that idea of you and @eriner123 behind the bar filling shot glasses with precum lol

Ryushin

Sexy Member
Media
4 day update...
Can you show us your precum puddle after? ;)

GetThatThingISentYou

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So you'll be serving real precum shots soon. Damn i like that idea of you and @eriner123 behind the bar filling shot glasses with precum lol
Eriner would Definitely be the shift lead lol.

Also, B3ar’s routine is pretty buried so I’ll attach it here. I don’t take his exact stack, so substitute your own but mirror his frequency pattern.

Attachments

4 day update...
That is impressive!! Do you feel any buildup before it starts flowing out like that? Can you feel pressure building?

Reactions: tutkunadam