Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Always good to ask questions. Are you taking Pygeum by itself as well as the Saw Palmetto? I know some places sell them as one combined supplement. And how long have you been taking them?
It's both of them combined "Pygeum bark & Saw Palmetto Berry" both in 4:1 350mg servings and it's been two weeks now, one week with zinc

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So I’ve cycled pygeum twice now and gotten the same results.
I also take l arginine but the pygeum puts it to level 11.

ultra horny, super hard .
Long hanging flaccid
Balls churning.
Need to urinate a lot.

but I get mucus buildup in my throat within a day of starting the cycle and it lasts over a week after ending.

Is there anything else that works as well but without the side effects ?

I experienced this every time I take pygeum as well, one of the first users to mention it here that there must be a connection between the two..

I found I wasn't drinking enough water often enough and would make the mucus much thicker.. so I suggest plenty even more water and see. When I drink way more, it doesn't seem to be as noticable. Maybe because I'm flushing it down as I drink. Not sure. Still learning.

miker875

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the ones with results and that cycle the supplements, do you cycle all the stack at the same time or do you cycle each supplement at a time?
I cycle all the stack together at the same time.

Reactions: Eyoc

Eyoc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm off this stack for a few months and going to start again as soon as my pygeum arrives.

I'm going to start only with Swanson Pygeum 400/100 two caps a day and Now sunflower lecithin two caps a day.

I'm thinking about the olive oil tip with the pygeum.

This time I want to get full info about the progress.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For the ones with results and that cycle the supplements, do you cycle all the stack at the same time or do you cycle each supplement at a time?
I'll cycle everything and then to mix things up, I'll slowly add different supps before I get to the full amount again. Like I'll start back up with a lttle celery and some lecithin, then more more of each and then add the pygeum and so forth.

D

DaShawns

Is it healthy to cycle supplements while also taking a protein shake? Or should I take them at separate times?

cuddlyjet

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi, would like to ask anyone here tried using saw palmetto instead of pygeum? It is not possible to get pygeum in Thailand but I can find saw palmetto. I just started using zinc, lecithin and L-Arginine. Any recommendations?

Eyoc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started today with the Now sunflower lecithin one after breakfast and other later before bed.

This is what I get right now. I would say I could get this every 5 minutes of edging.

I'm still waiting for the pygeum to arrive.

I think I will measure the improvement by the volume I get in the 5 minutes of edging. Don't know if there's a better way.

View media item 3525911

PrinceJrKC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I added fenugreek to my stack, now my whole body smells like maple syrup, not complaining. Was riding my atv the other day and had to stop to pee, after the urine was a bunch of precum I unfortunately wasted on the ground... Hopped back on the atv and kept revving and vibrating my junk on the seat while it oozed maple syrup flavored pre in my briefs. I've been saving this load for weeks now, going to just see how much pre and cum I can work out tonight edging, breaking out the estim, stretchers, dildos the whole smorgasbord. I want the room to be covered in sticky maple syrup. Did I mention I added fenugreek to my stack? :)

miker875

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I added fenugreek to my stack, now my whole body smells like maple syrup, not complaining. Was riding my atv the other day and had to stop to pee, after the urine was a bunch of precum I unfortunately wasted on the ground... Hopped back on the atv and kept revving and vibrating my junk on the seat while it oozed maple syrup flavored pre in my briefs. I've been saving this load for weeks now, going to just see how much pre and cum I can work out tonight edging, breaking out the estim, stretchers, dildos the whole smorgasbord. I want the room to be covered in sticky maple syrup. Did I mention I added fenugreek to my stack? :)
Fenugreek definitely had me horny all the time when I was on it.

FaceIt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I eat Lecithin, Pygeum and Hornt Goat and I see no precum or increased cum. The only thing changed is that my sperm is really thick.

cuddlyjet

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I eat Lecithin, Pygeum and Hornt Goat and I see no precum or increased cum. The only thing changed is that my sperm is really thick.

Hi, wanna know what does horny goats weed does. I also read in this forum about fenugreek. I'm really new to this and would really like to start leaking pre-cum as I don't really leak.

Reactions: Letskeepitbrief

FaceIt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From what I've gathered, Lecithin makes your cum really thick so that's probably why. How long have you been taking your stack?
I've read also that Lecithin would make it more, so not only thick but in bigger amount :) I take my pack for a week.
@cuddlyjet - it makes you hornier, increase libido and have impact on your semen too.

Reactions: ATC777

Yellowjacket912115

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What's the different between Pipingrocks ultra standardized 100mg and just the 500mg pygeum from them?
Has anyone used both, if so which one works better as my last lot 100mg from a different brand didn't do a thing for me after using them for 2 months.
I'm having very bad luck with my stack lol.

Eyoc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's the different between Pipingrocks ultra standardized 100mg and just the 500mg pygeum from them?
Has anyone used both, if so which one works better as my last lot 100mg from a different brand didn't do a thing for me after using them for 2 months.
I'm having very bad luck with my stack lol.
The difference is that the ultra standardized is more concentrated so you get more of the active component on them than in the 500mg.

I used both and the 100mg seemed better.

After a few months out of the stack I will start again but this time I will use the Swanson brand, ones that in one pill have 100mg standardized and 400mg Bark.

On the past I always used the Piping Rock brand so let's see it this one it's better.

I'm just waiting them to arrive.

Reactions: tutkunadam

Eyoc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use Swanson 400+100 (500mg) and I see barely any effect so I presume Pipingrocks could be better.
Since not everyone respond the same way to the supplements I'm hoping that I get better results with the Swanson.

With the Pipingrocks I get around the double of what I get normally without any supplement so I will share the results as soon as I get them or not get them.

Reactions: miker875