Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Following on from my last update, I’m now about a month in, with 1000mg L’arginine and 100mg standardised Pygeum, usually once a day, but I have taken a couple a day 2 or 3 times.

It’s taken a while for it to start taking affect, precum levels seems pretty stable now, a slight increase and I’ve noticed under my foreskin being quite slippery, but no large wet patch.

I thought the initial increase in hornyness might have been placebo, but I’ve been really horny all the time since, so thats good.

Overall cum volume seems to have increased too, but I have noticed when I cum, its really strong and most of the cum is released in one large shot then the rest follows, where before I would have several small shots, then a dribble. Has anyone else has this?

Reactions: miker875

Undefined

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been following this thread for some time, and this will be my first post. I'm 29 and healthy. I just wanted to chime in and say I've never been someone to produce a lot. Through experimenting with multiple brands, I have found the Pygeum extract to be mostly worthless. I finished entire bottles without any results. I switched to the 500mg bark only version made by Swanson and started seeing results after a week. During my last solo session, the juices just kept on flowing; it was terrific. I went from a few drops before Pygeum to now dripping down my cock. However, I do not have spontaneous leaking into my underwear, as other users have reported. It could be the case that I have not been consuming the bark long enough. I'm not sure what the big difference is with the extract and the bark, but apparently, the difference is enough to render the extract useless (for me). Perhaps something is taken out during the processing phase. I'm not sure, but I will continue to consume the bark version and see how things develop.

It should get noted that I had used to be on Lisinopril 10 MG for blood pressure. I have since stopped the medication because I found it caused mild ED and desensitized things down there, which to me, was a no go. I went a natural route, and am successfully managing my blood pressure using L-Citrulline twice a day, with my average BP 125/60, down from 145/85. Do not do this without first talking to your doctor. You should also not consume L-Citrulline if you're on medication for your blood pressure, as the two combined can lower your blood pressure too much.

For me, I find that L-Citrulline also aids in creating hard rock erections, and helps in the gym, so that is a nice bonus for me. Furthermore, for fun, I've also added Yohimbine HCI 2.5 MG, once daily, to my daily supplement routine. I find the Yohimbine increases my erection frequency, enough where I had six sessions the other day before I got tapped out (still got hard again after, though). Despite enjoying the boost from Yohimbine, I don't think I can recommend the supplement to anyone. I find that my resting heart rate is 90-100 BPM, and there is a slight increase in anxiety levels. Yohimbine is not a supplement I will likely to continue and would advise you to pass. It's not worth the boost if Yohimbine is going to affect your heart.

In conclusion, the 500mg Pygeum bark by Swanson provided me the most results, and L-Citrulline aids in more substantial erections, which likely contributed to the flow of pre-cum. The two combined are great and would recommend them if you're able to take the two. As for Yohimbine, I would give it a hard pass, as it doesn't seem like a safe supplement to consume. Remember, as always, check with your doctor before consuming supplements, especially if you're on medication. Never rely on someone else for medical advice, as one thing may work for them, but have adverse effects on you. That had to be said, as I see a lot of people following what other people consume. For the interested, I have included my daily dosing and brands below.

NOW Sports L-Citrulline 1,200 MG - 3x in the morning, 1x at night. (Start with 1x daily, and work your way up to avoid headache)
Swanson Pygeum Bark 500 MG - 1x in the morning, 1x at night.
Primaforce Yohimbine HCI 2.5 MG - 1x in the morning. (Likely will discontinue, only aids in spontaneous erection frequency, and does not seem safe long term.)

Undefined

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just wanted to give an update to my previous post. It seems the pygeum started to give me mild erectile dysfunction. I have reduced the dose down to once per day. I'll report back in a week with any changes.

Reactions: tutkunadam

Prtam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just wanted to give an update to my previous post. It seems the pygeum started to give me mild erectile dysfunction. I have reduced the dose down to once per day. I'll report back in a week with any changes.
Did the same to me. I can only take it a few days at a time.

Undefined

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another update. I have completely stopped Pygeum. Even though I reduced down to one pill per day, I continued to have worsening side effects. Not long after my last update, I started to have pain in the area where the prostate is. I noticed I began to have ejaculation problems too, where it would ooze out instead of shoot out. It would also feel incomplete. I stopped Pygeum the same day. I continued to have some symptoms for the next twoish days before things returned to normal. L-Citrulline still seems good for erections, however!

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

Malmo75

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another update. I have completely stopped Pygeum. Even though I reduced down to one pill per day, I continued to have worsening side effects. Not long after my last update, I started to have pain in the area where the prostate is. I noticed I began to have ejaculation problems too, where it would ooze out instead of shoot out. It would also feel incomplete. I stopped Pygeum the same day. I continued to have some symptoms for the next twoish days before things returned to normal. L-Citrulline still seems good for erections, however!

The last time I used Pygeum I got pretty ill.

Started with abdominal pain in the right side which slowly spread round my navel. I got bad diarrhea, almost threw up as well. It came in episodes. First I thought it was a stomach thing. When it kept on I visit the doctor, he thought it could be the appendicitis. I had the symptoms except the fever and no pain I deep muscle reflexes when pushed deep on my belly.

During this time I stopped eating Pygeum and was only eating boiled rice and broth to stabilise my stomach. When it was stabilised I started to take Pygeum again and the day after same thing occurred with my stomach. Then I knew the Pygeum was not an alternative. This was long ago.

Anyway, there are side effects for sure, some have mild ones, some have worse and most I guess have none.
The strange thing back then was, it just started this way. I had eaten them from time to time before with no problems at all. But I did feel some kind of stress or pressure in a bad way in the area where the prostate is located.

Reactions: carlosttt

J-A

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just started taking pyguem 1500mg and 1200 lecithin. Plan on taking them twice a day! I’ll update with results in a couple days.

eriner123

Legendary Member
Media
Been a month of solely the pygeum and the last few days I think my precum has been the thickest it's ever been. It's coming out in super thick globs compared to the more watery/stringy precum. Was playing around with cockrings around my head and it almost felt like it made kegeling and the precum flow easier
View attachment InShot_20200711_114428650.mp4

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was taking 3x 100mg PipingRock standardized pygeum in the morning, and another 3x in the afternoon.
After doing this just 4-5 days, It got sooo thick, I had to back off lol made it hard for me to even orgasim and cum. But I believe this it just my own body's reaction. After I came off 3-4 afterwards my cum and precum return and even better. Was drinking plenty of water the whole time too.

So if I do pygeum, since my body has adjusted how it reacts to it, it will be like 1x or 2x day maybe, and even skip days xD

miker875

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can definitely feel the difference when I'm taking only pygeum. Day 5 and I'm getting the full balls feeling again and constant leaking all morning. Woke up leaking, made breakfast leaking. Now about to take a shower still leaking
I might just try doing just Pygeum

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1 1/2 months of only pygeum and the "shooting" and "squirting" precum is almost always frequent now when edging
Nice! I actually stopped everything for a couple of months because the leakage happened during working out. Especially when pushing heavy weight. I like to free ball when lifting weights and that was causing a problem with my gym shorts. I switched to black so it wouldn't be as noticeable, but it was still obvious.

notouchgang

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've got a theory if anyone wants to try it out. I can say for myself it works wonders.

I've been using Lecethin granules which have like 10x higher the dose of a capsule and are cheaper
I've been using a phytosterol complex instead of pygeum as it sits on my stomach better and doesnt provide the 5 reductase effects of pygeum.
Then i've been using N-Acetylcysteine or NAC to combat how thick my precum/cum gets.

The combination makes for wicked leakage and you can dose higher with the lecithin and phytosterols as the NAC makes your cum and precum thinner (well anything mucus related so no stuffy nose side effects)

Enjoy fellas, and remember these supplements work different in everyone.