Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

eriner123

Legendary Member
Media
Question for others who tried horny goat weed. I find it crazy how quickly it seems to work. I'm on day 2 of starting back up on it and even after jacking off I instantly get horny again and wont stop leaking precum. T.m.i but even "pushing" when taking a dump will give me a boner and squirt precum. Does anyone else get that? 20200727_115925.jpg
20200727_115919.jpg

Attachments

ATC777

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Question for others who tried horny goat weed. I find it crazy how quickly it seems to work. I'm on day 2 of starting back up on it and even after jacking off I instantly get horny again and wont stop leaking precum. T.m.i but even "pushing" when taking a dump will give me a boner and squirt precum. Does anyone else get that? View attachment 19910961 View attachment 19910971
That has happened to me as well when on the toilet and during sleep

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The stack I’m on now in my opinion works better than Semenax
Have you tried both separately to be able to distinguish the difference?
I'm toying with the idea of buying semenax and adding lecithin, celery and pygeum along with it. I want to cum so much more

ATC777

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm toying with the idea of buying semenax and adding lecithin, celery and pygeum along with it. I want to cum so much more
Yes I have. I never thought to combine the two

Irmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Nice! I actually stopped everything for a couple of months because the leakage happened during working out. Especially when pushing heavy weight. I like to free ball when lifting weights and that was causing a problem with my gym shorts. I switched to black so it wouldn't be as noticeable, but it was still obvious.
How long after you stop does the flow become more manageable?

ATC777

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What stack are you on now to increase your loads?

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Long time listener, first time caller:
After following all the precious advice of other fellow pre-cummers on this thread, I though I’d share my results. (I like the consistency to be thick so I stopped taking celery seeds. My stack is organic zinc, pygeum and saw palmetto.)

Let me know what you think.
Cheers

[video=medium]5041531[/video]
[album=large]399101[/album]

ZaccccT

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After following all the precious advice of other fellow pre-cummers on this thread, I though I’d share my results. (I like the consistency to be thick so I stopped taking celery seeds. My stack is organic zinc, pygeum and saw palmetto.)

Cheers

Wow Amazing

Reactions: 3141531415
D

deleted875903

Cheers

Very nice

Reactions: 3141531415

Malmo75

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Cheers

Eeeeeeew!!!

Kidding :), nice :D

Irmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Just so I'm not another lurker...

About 7 years ago tried pygeum with another herb I forget now. After 2 weeks unexpectedly produced a huge clear precum wad without arousal but wasn't sure it was healthy to have happen. I had done that trial for the mindblowing and pleasurable contractions, hoping I'd reach hands free ejaculations. Never made it and quit after the wad experience. That and I was worried at nipple sensitivity and swelling.

A year ago I found this site and the pygeum overload thread. Peaked my interest so started back with pygeum, zinc, celery seed and citrulline. So far no unwanted swelling. I did one cycle of two months with small increase in precum, from 0 to measurable drip, and often wake to brief times of 4am pleasurable cock twitching. I tried another cycle with no precum, no twitching. The current cycle I'm on, I'm starting at a low dosage and raising the pygeum weekly. Seem to be producing some more precum with edging and arousal, but nothing to write home about. For a while was able to do kegels with little effort. The last few days it has taken a lot more effort. No one ever mentioned kegels could be pleasurable...

First day of new increase in pygeum. I'm hanging more relaxed and more aware of my junk today. Maybe I'll be able to do kegels more easily again. Maybe I'll experience twitching again. Now that I know precum wads are okay maybe I'll get back to that and more...

Dosage: pygeum was 100 2x daily. Now 200 2x daily.
Zinc 25mg 2x daily
Celery seed 0.5 teaspoons 2x daily
L-citrulline 750 2x daily

Irmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Edged for about 10 mins this morning over a sheet of paper to see how much precum. View attachment 20364881
That's fantastic! How long hae you been doing pygeum?

Finally this morning at 2am I woke up to some dick contractions... The morning before some decent pre! Not like most of you guys but enough to run down the glans a bit. Looks like I can do some kegels again...