Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

eriner123

Legendary Member
Media
That's fantastic! How long hae you been doing pygeum?

Finally this morning at 2am I woke up to some dick contractions... The morning before some decent pre! Not like most of you guys but enough to run down the glans a bit. Looks like I can do some kegels again...

Was on pygeum for a year, then off for about a year. Now back on for 5 or 6 months while rotating other supps

eriner123

Legendary Member
Media
@eriner123 so when are you gonna make an onlyfans? Hahaha you'd have a monopoly on the precum market.
Lol I'd win the award for most boring onlyfans.. to be honest I have tons of vids from 5 - 30 mins saved. Whenever I have a messy edging sesh (basically everyday) I'll record it but when I go back and watch it's basically all the same, just me standing or sitting there pouring precum. I feel like it's boring and repetitive for people so that's why I usually only post short clips or gifs from a session. Watching me from start to finish I feel would be boring for some. I dunno lol

Caladrius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lol I'd win the award for most boring onlyfans.. to be honest I have tons of vids from 5 - 30 mins saved. Whenever I have a messy edging sesh (basically everyday) I'll record it but when I go back and watch it's basically all the same, just me standing or sitting there pouring precum. I feel like it's boring and repetitive for people so that's why I usually only post short clips or gifs from a session. Watching me from start to finish I feel would be boring for some. I dunno lol

Why not try it? We already watch your videos over and over.. not to be weird.. just hot to see someone so turned on and keep dripping precum. The constant wondering of "is there more?" ... And there always is hahaha

portlad

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I'd love to see how much of a shot glass you fill up.

Irmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I'd love to see how much of a shot glass you fill up.
I too have been wanting to know for since coming here how much of a shot glass of pure pre can the most developed men can fill in one session. That is a distinct question. A separate, but less pressing question is do any on the men think they could compensate for vaginal dryness some women experience?

FaceIt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My bottle of Swanson's Pygeum is already empty. After usage I cannot confirm it make enormous difference. First I took 1 pill per day, then I decided two pills. It barely made my precum stronger. Really unnoticeable if I didn't look forward to see any results. So I cannot recommend this product at all. I am going to try something else recommended here.

D

DaShawns

For some reason the after taking the precum I can’t cum as much as I used to. It always feels like something is blocking when I try to orgasm... maybe I need to drink more water lol. Also the celery seed as a delayed response time for me. It will start a couple days after I take it.

Tastic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Long time following this chat, I have tried Pygeum Extract Pipping Rock brand 100mg with some small results but nothing special.
Thinking of trying Pygeum again, any suggestions of brand and additional supps?
I was thinking of buying and taking the Swanson 500mg Brand as I have read people have had better results with this brand?

Reactions: tutkunadam

sizeworshipper

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Long time following this chat, I have tried Pygeum Extract Pipping Rock brand 100mg with some small results but nothing special.
Thinking of trying Pygeum again, any suggestions of brand and additional supps?
I was thinking of buying and taking the Swanson 500mg Brand as I have read people have had better results with this brand?
I've been using Piping Rock.com Celery seed 1000mg 4 a day great results....for me.

Reactions: tutkunadam and Irmo

Irmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Starting to see an increase in precum. Normally if I got really excited there would be a suggestion of wetness in the briefs. Just now it was a significant wet spot.. I think the increase is close to being rated as significant and I hope the start of more to come! So Neat! ...Oh...and now doing 500 mg in the morning and 200 at night of pygeum is the only change in my mix.

notouchgang

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just came a cross a House episode where some guy was using a Chinese herb to boost his estrogen for heightened libido. Upon further examination mildly high e2 generally boosts libido. Perhaps these effects are what we are getting, that's why cycling works so well.

Izjumka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Guys, pls help me.I'm sorry for my Enlish...

I'am 21yo and I never produce precum at all!!
It does not help anything. I drink so much water, I did a prostate massage (there is a toy), I also have quite often sex with a guy in a bottom role, I have never tried in top.
In the beginning, I tried Swanson Pygeum, there is no difference at all, rather the opposite. My libido has become worse, it was not super before, but it has become even worse. When I stand on my feet, I can never hold an erection.

After that, I tried lecithin and zinc (about 20 mg). After a while, I noticed a tiny drop when masturbating. But then it got dry again. Then I decided to order various supplements from iHerb. Here was the list: L-Arginine (No), Sunflower Lecithin (Now), Zinc Copper (Solaray), Vita Selenium (Solaray) and Pygeum&Saw Palmetto (Also Solaray). I have been taking this for more than 3 months and no result !! I think it's even worse. Whenever I start taking Pygeum, I start having even more problems with potency and libido.

But I noticed something. If I push when masturbating, or strongly grasp the penis at the base and pull it up, precum may come out. That is, it does not flow smoothly like everyone else, but abruptly, with some effort, a drop may appear. A week ago, this way, I was able to squeeze out a lot of precum. This week, for some reason, the results fell back, again dry. It feels like my prostate is just too weak and doesn't push out the Precum, or Vice versa, it's too tight. I will also add that I have chronic prostatitis in remission. Guys, who has any ideas on how to make the body produce precum normally? Maybe someone faced a problem like mine?
I think I really tried everything. Also I have quite little sperm and supplements didn't help at all