Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

Irmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Just finished my cycle several days ago. I was doing some pre-cum while on cycle and definitely more than a year ago. The pre-cum and arousal though seems to have increased since ceasing the cycle. ...To be fair, it seemed almost automatic to masturbate every night or early morning while on pygeum, so maybe I never had a chance to build up pre. Additionally without thinking my hand would find my penis even though I didn't feel abnormally horny while doing the pygeum. Now off of pygeum after a couple of days without release my urges seem amplified and the juices seem to flow as well if not more so. Any ideas why being off P is powering me up? btw - I notice my pre is thinner than say, before I ever started doing pygeum. I'm not taking any additional libido enhancers during or after. This is curious and pleasurable. The only thing I wish for is having the old days of close to an hour of orgasmic bliss because parasympathetic dick contractions. These may or may not return. Now I often get really powerful contractions for a couple of minutes. They don't seem to last as long.

Reactions: tutkunadam

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes but with added benefits. The tribulus, arginine and lysine help me with my workouts and blood flow and libido.
I take L lysine if I ever get a cold sore. It knocked it out in a day. If you ever read the label on those lip balm things that say “-L” it’s the lysine that works.
I never knew if helped with Precum !! Thanks for the suggestion.

Reactions: Milkdudd and l_lmax

tutkunadam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Me in the mornings. I can be completely soft and start oozing. Some days more than others. Was pretty horny this morning

try to not waste it and rub it on your dry cut penis´ glans man, it is a very good hydrant and moisturiser. That is amazing how you produce that much precum, wish I could do it

Reactions: l_lmax

GetThatThingISentYou

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just ordered some stuff. Already precum a good bit. Will share results
You have a really nice natural leak! I can’t wait to hear your and Hairymuscledaddylover’s progress!

petewentzlover

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Saint Petersburg (Florida, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
@eriner123 I just read back on some of your posts. Looks like pygeum, horny goat weed, and arginine are your favorites. Are you using the piping rock brands for these?
Just ordered from piping rock they have a good deal on 120 100mg pills for $5.51 for cyber Monday

Reactions: deleted5068251

petewentzlover

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Saint Petersburg (Florida, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Day two...no noticeable difference will finish drinking water before bed, along with 200mg USP
You probably won’t see a big difference until day 10 but keep it up

Reactions: Milkdudd and Renzif
D

deleted5068251

Been a little over a week not quite 2 weeks yet. Not too much difference how ever I am my balls are feeling fuller and heavier. I have always had some sort of precum and just in the last day or 2 I have felt it wanting to start sooner. No major leakage yet or waking up soaked either. I also started taking some L -citriline as well. Will report back again later.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been a little over a week not quite 2 weeks yet. Not too much difference how ever I am my balls are feeling fuller and heavier. I have always had some sort of precum and just in the last day or 2 I have felt it wanting to start sooner. No major leakage yet or waking up soaked either. I also started taking some L -citriline as well. Will report back again later.
I Don't think you'll be waking up soaked. That usually happens to folks who already precum a bit before they start the regimen or who have worked for a while to get their bodies to ooze. Have you been working on trying to get the flow going? (Like edging, massaging your taint and kegel work)
Dumb question to some, but how does one go about abstaining, I guess just distracting myself is key?
I don't think he was referring to abstaining. More so in the lines of waiting a bit longer for the pills he's taking to kick in.

D

deleted5068251

Producing a little more cum but more thick now than ever before. Never been a shooter so still kinda just oozes snd spits out. Pre cum is about the same. Maybe more but since it’s thicker doesn’t leak out much.

D

DaShawns

I Don't think you'll be waking up soaked. That usually happens to folks who already precum a bit before they start the regimen or who have worked for a while to get their bodies to ooze. Have you been working on trying to get the flow going? (Like edging, massaging your taint and kegel work)

I don't think he was referring to abstaining. More so in the lines of waiting a bit longer for the pills he's taking to kick in.

Do you think I’ll have the potential to be waking up soaked?