Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was from piping rock

Pipingrock has 100 mg which is made from extract (stanardized to 12,5% of phytosterols), 500 mg is bark only.

Btw, do kegels, kegels and kegels... Also, edge, edge and edge... Learn what works best for you...

For me personally if I don't come closer to the PONR, I cannot expect any precum...

newteen

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pipingrock has 100 mg which is made from extract (stanardized to 12,5% of phytosterols), 500 mg is bark only.

Btw, do kegels, kegels and kegels... Also, edge, edge and edge... Learn what works best for you...

For me personally if I don't come closer to the PONR, I cannot expect any precum...
Is the bark effective or did i waste money?

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is the bark effective or did i waste money?
I guess it has small(er) amount of phytosterols but you cannot know how much - I'd say from 1/2 to 1/4 of the standardized version
Usually the extracts have 10-13% and max is 25 if I'm correct (Swanson I think)...

Something to note... I've been taking third round of pygeum (after I had a break) for the last month (2 caps in the morning) but 2 days ago I started to take plant sterol complex from pipingrock...
I didn't have time to do some edging but I noticed big difference when peeing...

As I first started taking pygeum, my flow was rather poor (not much of a stream) and it for sure got much better (2-3 times) even if taking a break when cycling... After those 2 days when I started with sterols, the flow seems better even more... I can feel the stream of pee rushing out of my penis (actually fells really good)...

Can't w8 to do some edging, I wanna leak...! :D

Irmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Where do you get the 500mg pygeum from? All I have seen as the highest is 100mg
Piping Rock offers at least two different amounts. Double check to see if one is more pure than the other. I also think they are running a 2 for one sale at the moment. I should probably stock up on 100. I took both the 500 and 100mg in a day. My 'belief' is the 100 was more pure and would help the 500mg become more effective. No science, just belief.

Reactions: deleted5068251

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The pygeum made my cum thick and it would gob out instead of shoot. I dropped the dose down to 1 pill if pygeum a day and kept the rest of the stack. Now my cum shoots pretty far and the precum is flowing smoothly. 20201231_151204_1_1.gif

SAMSUNG2468

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have read that Pygeum helps with
pre-cum.

Does it have to be a specific brand?
Does it need to contain 'Phytosterols'?
What do they do to Pygeum?
What about a pygeum extract?

'Piping rock' do 2 types:
100mg with phytosterols. (Which u can't get here in the UK.)
And
500mg. (Isn't that better?)

If pygeum is better with phytosterols, can u take it as a separate supplement?

Irmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
The pygeum made my cum thick and it would gob out instead of shoot. I dropped the dose down to 1 pill if pygeum a day and kept the rest of the stack. Now my cum shoots pretty far and the precum is flowing smoothly. View attachment 28036201

b3ar, do you feel pygeum was necessary to initiate the development and now you are largely at the maintenance dosage?

btw, I've been off my standard combination for less than a week and last night there was more continuous precum than I'd ever had before. I was so in the moment I never thought about taking a photo, but then afterwards wish I had. I swear I doubted (though hoped) this would ever happen. Wow is all I can say. wow.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
b3ar, do you feel pygeum was necessary to initiate the development and now you are largely at the maintenance dosage?

btw, I've been off my standard combination for less than a week and last night there was more continuous precum than I'd ever had before. I was so in the moment I never thought about taking a photo, but then afterwards wish I had. I swear I doubted (though hoped) this would ever happen. Wow is all I can say. wow.
I would assume so but then again, I started taking pygeum with other supplements as well so it can be difficult to pin point which one was the one that started the leak.
TBH, I would say the most of my precum was attributed to the zinc as well as the lecithin and pygeum

Reactions: Irmo

Irmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
My baseline includes zinc, D and B12 and I've added celery seed this time around. I haven't taken lecithin in several months. Some medical literature suggests it may not be universally beneficial as a supplement. I'm not fully against taking lecithin, but having a histoy of being an occasional outlier I wanted to getting the rest of the pygeum stack together and know how they work before adding lecithin.

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm no scientists or so (have high school degree for IT) but I've taken this really serious for the past year... :)

The literature containing cowper's glands and precum is hard to find and when researching the composition of precum, you get very poor data...
Luckily, there's lots of stuff out there, only thing you need to do is connect the dots...

So the precum is secrete which comes form the cowper's glands...
Precum is mucus (as well as all of other sticky/slimy stuff in our bodies) which is composed of mucins...
There are dozen of mucin types but it all somes down to the process called O-linked glycosylation ( O-linked glycosylation - Wikipedia ) which in turn is production of the precum itself...

Quote: "O-linked glycosylation is the attachment of a sugar molecule to the oxygen atom of serine (Ser) or threonine (Thr) residues in a protein."

Serine and threonine are amino acids which you get from your diet and together with the O2 and sugar produce precum in it's physical form...

Now we come to the part which involves your ability to switch into the "precum mode"...

In the last year I found out that I didn't use all of my potential to go into sexual overdrive mode...
Doing kegels, breathing deep, playing with my balls, nipples and making my self horny while edging was the right combo for me...

I think the key in everything is that you MUST BE HORNY and be on the edge while kegeling the muscles... Supplements can only help a bit but cannot make you precum if you don't precum naturally like some guys do...

I barely produce a drop of precum in the morning and only a couple of times it started to come out by itself (making out with a girl, eating pussy or so...) but can produce a lot if I get in the right mood...

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The horniness isn't a must all the time for me. I will glob out and drip drip precum when I squat or deadlift heavy weights. Some of my lifting friends have told me the same happens to them as well. A doctor friend (urologist) I chat with told me it's from the force applied on the pelvic muscles which in turn stimulates the prostate to release seminal fluid. That triggers the precum since its main purpose is to neutralise the acidity in the urethra Brough on by semen. The body thinks it's cumming so it preps with the release of pre cum and when I don't cum, the pre just keeps dripping for a while. This was brought on by excessive kegel exercises making the pelvic floor muscles stronger. I'm not horny when I'm lifting but I do have blood, testosterone and energy flowing which is in relation to sexual stimulation.